Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    This has devolved into my favorite thread.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaMetFan View Post
    Rules suck?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Better.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheKing30 View Post
    This has devolved into my favorite thread.
    Few things do devolution better than a Paulie thread.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Better.
    Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Oh no.
    #oneatatime

Quote Originally Posted by rpagz3 View Post
    Oh no.

Social media. Who knows?

Stay tuned.

Social media. Who knows?

Stay tuned.
    It would be typical of the Mets to get our hopes up only to crush them. I hope the Wilpons are still intent on selling even if this deal falls through.

So the official announcement a ways back was that he was going to take control of the team in 5 years. Now, amid reports that he's backing out, neither he nor the Wilpons will confirm or deny but instead will hide behind a non-disclosure agreement in which both parties have agreed to say nothing.

So now there will be no official word of what the hell is going on, just more speculation and rumor and anonymous sources saying this happened and that happened or that is going to happen or whatever.

This is sort of the reason why I wasn't doing handstands over the prospect of Cohen taking over. He's a hedge fund operator. You really have no idea how the hell he conducts his business and he's under no obligation to tell you.
    Last edited by fanofclendennon; 02-04-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It would be typical of the Mets to get our hopes up only to crush them. I hope the Wilpons are still intent on selling even if this deal falls through.
    To whom?

You? Clay? Gotta? BrooklynDave?

You, Lt. Weinberg?

Maybe Cohen is upset with the Wilpon's reluctance to spend now and he's threatening them to walk. Or maybe he's just disgusted with them altogether.

Unreal. The Wilpons are like a disease that has no cure. I guess I should have have known better than to get my hopes up. It’s unreal that MLB won’t force them to sell considering they are millions and millions of dollars in debt. Can’t wait to trade Mauricio,Alvarez, and Allan for more of Brodie’s garbage

Quote Originally Posted by JCrusher View Post
    Unreal. The Wilpons are like a disease that has no cure. I guess I should have have known better than to get my hopes up. It’s unreal that MLB won’t force them to sell considering they are millions and millions of dollars in debt. Can’t wait to trade Mauricio,Alvarez, and Allan for more of Brodie’s garbage
    Or maybe both the Wilpons and Cohen are like a disease for which there is no cure. We're all assuming the Wilpons are the bad guys here. I think they're all bad guys.

To whom?

You? Clay? Gotta? BrooklynDave?

You, Lt. Weinberg?
    There are plenty of billionaires out there who would love to own a professional baseball team. Its not a losing proposition. Let's just hope this goes on as planned but Wilpons being Wilponing and Mets...

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast