Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Miami Heat most definitely are a surprise right now especially in the East with how good they are
    my only thing with the heat is that they only beat like 3 good teams so far. last night was a big win in Toronto though.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You're right, I went back and looked at the who makes the playoffs thread and only 1 person had the Mavs making it, even put them as a questionable 8 seed.

They're very impressive. Has a lot to do with Luka and him having all that dead weight out of his way so his usage % can go up. Not only that, he's off to a more efficient start too.
    Theres a playoffs thread already? Like people guessed where guys would be seeded or like a thread with standings updated each day with discussion? Im not seeing one on here

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/nba/stats/rpi

.492. 18th best in the NBA. Philly, who claims to be a contender, is at 25th best and are not taking care of games that they should be. For perspective, Philly beat a Knicks team by 6 points. The bucks beat them by 44 a few days later. Of the Bucks 3 losses, one was to MIA (OT), BOS (whatevs), and a walk off 3 by the jazz.
    its not relevant how much you beat teams by. this was the case last year for the Sixers too and we proved it didnt matter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    my only thing with the heat is that they only beat like 3 good teams so far. last night was a big win in Toronto though.
    Id say 5. Bucks, Rockets, Suns when they were hot early, Nets who were like 8-2 in their last 10 before or something and coming off a celtics win, and now the raptors.

Most encouraging thing is were beating the teams we should and were beating them by a pretty good margin. Now if we can get healthy and actually have this full team together we can really see what were made of. Its either Jimmy, Winslow, Dragic, Waiters, or now Spo out so we still havent seen the full team together yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Theres a playoffs thread already? Like people guessed where guys would be seeded or like a thread with standings updated each day with discussion? Im not seeing one on here
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...the%20playoffs

Yeah man, had to do a deep dive to find it.

Denver Nuggets are a disappointment which is surprising to me

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...the%20playoffs

Yeah man, had to do a deep dive to find it.
    Thanks lol!!

I'm surprised by how good the heat have been. Wasn't expecting it and thought they had more work to do, but they've looked good

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I'm surprised by how good the heat have been. Wasn't expecting it and thought they had more work to do, but they've looked good
    Still an all star level player away though, well get him in 2021 at the latest.

Luka

Mavericks being a playoff level team

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Wouldn't put much stock in last night. Raptors rolled for 10+ games with Lowry injured and roles and rotation really changed in his absence. Totonto losing in his return was almost guaranteed.

I'm disappointed I didnt put some money down.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Toronto's the biggest surprise as a team. It's a long shot, but they could make the finals if everything breaks right. I could argue that Siakam and Van Fleet are the most surprising players, but I'll include them within the team improvement.
    Carmelo Anthony being named the western conference player of the week after being out for a year is pretty surprising. He's a complete liability on defense, but he's been staying Melo within his role on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Toronto's the biggest surprise as a team. It's a long shot, but they could make the finals if everything breaks right. I could argue that Siakam and Van Fleet are the most surprising players, but I'll include them within the team improvement.
    Carmelo Anthony being named the western conference player of the week after being out for a year is pretty surprising. He's a complete liability on defense, but he's been staying Melo within his role on offense.
    No way. I'd take the 76ers, Bucks and Celtics in a 7 game series. Most likely the Heat too in 7 games. Depending how Victor looks when he gets back, maybe the Pacers in 7 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Id say 5. Bucks, Rockets, Suns when they were hot early, Nets who were like 8-2 in their last 10 before or something and coming off a celtics win, and now the raptors.

Most encouraging thing is were beating the teams we should and were beating them by a pretty good margin. Now if we can get healthy and actually have this full team together we can really see what were made of. Its either Jimmy, Winslow, Dragic, Waiters, or now Spo out so we still havent seen the full team together yet.
    i cant count the nets and suns as good teams. I really like what Nunn has done so far, theyre gonna need these surprise guys to keep it up.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast