Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 541 to 549 of 549

Thread: Lakers @ Jazz

  1. #541
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    26,807
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Also can't forget about the posters that don't have anything else to do besides be here on PSD.

    One poster in particular used to post things like he's going to ride bikes with his kids, now he's just here picking fights with other posters. Sad...
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Whatever, why don't you look who instigated. You can move around too
    Seems like you did , stop crying for once.

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    26,807
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Enough Tex. Donít instigate a confrontation knowing Iron is not going to back down.
    Don't worry WS42 I'm done with him just like everybody else is with him lol.

  3. 12-06-2019, 07:18 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

  4. 12-06-2019, 07:19 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

  5. #543
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,530

  6. #544
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    12,962
    The lakers are back

  7. #545
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Don't forget the logic doesn't work here, this place is full of trolls, "fans" who wanna trade everyone in a hurry, "fans" who are never happy even when we win.
    I wouldnít really classify them all as trolls. Some just really have zero patience as Laker fans. They donít like players who arenít championship ready day 1.

    The ones that post twice when we win and 20 times when we lose, those are the trolls.

    This is a brand new team. And itís gelling ridiculously fast, and I am feeling really good about them being otherworldly come playoff time.

    Come on Laker fans, be patient. This is the fastest a Newly built Bron team has ever gelled, and they still have a lot more thatís going to come together. If weíre patient they will truly be a monster. Making trades for anything other than an all star just sets the team growth back.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 12-07-2019 at 04:26 AM.

  8. #546
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    26,807
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I wouldnít really classify them as trolls. They just really have zero patience as Laker fans. They donít like players who arenít championship ready day 1.

    This is a brand new team. And itís gelling ridiculously fast, and I am feeling really good about them being otherworldly come playoff time.

    Come on Laker fans, be patient. This is the fastest a Newly built Bron team has ever gelled, and they still have a lot more thatís going to come together. If weíre patient they will truly be a monster. Making trades for anything other than an all star just sets the team growth back.
    You're right about the "fans", but add to them some true trolls.

  9. #547
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    You're right about the "fans", but add to them some true trolls.
    Yeah I amended what I said.

    The ones that post twice when we win and 20 times when we lose are trolls.

  10. #548
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    26,807
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yeah I amended what I said.

    The ones that post twice when we win and 20 times when we lose are trolls.
    Yeah that's a good indication.

  11. #549
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    8,318
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I wouldnít really classify them all as trolls. Some just really have zero patience as Laker fans. They donít like players who arenít championship ready day 1.

    The ones that post twice when we win and 20 times when we lose, those are the trolls.

    This is a brand new team. And itís gelling ridiculously fast, and I am feeling really good about them being otherworldly come playoff time.

    Come on Laker fans, be patient. This is the fastest a Newly built Bron team has ever gelled, and they still have a lot more thatís going to come together. If weíre patient they will truly be a monster. Making trades for anything other than an all star just sets the team growth back.
    Good post IKH

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •