Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: Lakers @ Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Read some of the posts here.

I wish everyone here lots of prayers and blessings to you and your families.
    Completely agree. Health is wealth.
    Last edited by Lakers + Giants; 12-05-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Read some of the posts here.

I wish everyone here lots of prayers and blessings to you and your families.
    Same to you bro

Vogel:

“We got a good team and we have high aspirations and we’re trying to keep a game-to-game, stay in the moment type of focus throughout the year. We had a big win last night, would’ve been easy to come in here in a tough building to get a win in and not be at our best but our guys were really locked in. Defensively, really tied into the plan, shared the basketball offensively. We ran, second night of a back-to-back slot a lot of times your team is at an energy deficit and our guys brought great energy. Get 32 fastbreak points on a second night of a back-to-back? That’s just great effort by our team, so proud of them for getting a win.”

Big win last night. Very impressive to see the team play so well on a very tough back-to-back. LBJ looked good on the short rest and AD was a monster. We need a lot of things to go right for us to win a title this year and one of those was to get out to a strong start. The first of those has been checked. Overall, I'm very pleased with how LBJ and AD are playing and it looks like we're slowly starting to integrate more pick and roll with the two of them. Vogel has been great thus far as well. His defensive schemes are very nice to see. The next thing we need is for Kuzma to become more consistent. He hasn't been playing with that chip on his shoulder he had early on when he came into the league. I think he can get it back, just kind of needs to get back to basics. With this type of start though, we have some room to allow guys to find their grooves, which is a great luxury to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Big win last night. Very impressive to see the team play so well on a very tough back-to-back. LBJ looked good on the short rest and AD was a monster. We need a lot of things to go right for us to win a title this year and one of those was to get out to a strong start. The first of those has been checked. Overall, I'm very pleased with how LBJ and AD are playing and it looks like we're slowly starting to integrate more pick and roll with the two of them. Vogel has been great thus far as well. His defensive schemes are very nice to see. The next thing we need is for Kuzma to become more consistent. He hasn't been playing with that chip on his shoulder he had early on when he came into the league. I think he can get it back, just kind of needs to get back to basics. With this type of start though, we have some room to allow guys to find their grooves, which is a great luxury to have.
    You're almost alone here to wanna give some time to our role players.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I'm not giving up on Kuz yet either. With his contract, we are not going to get equal value back. We have to retain someone from our young core. We just can't have a bunch of older vets and not having as many 1st picks the next few years.

I see Rondo working on Kuz all the time. In the huddles, on the bench, and in the game. Some of it seems tough love but Kuz can handle it. Loved his hustle in the 4th yesterday. I think he had something like 3 blocks in the fourth. He plays defense like that consistently, then his offense will come out of easy turnovers.

And I agree BM, yesterday's game was the most impressive game I've seen the Lakers play in years. Especially on a back to back coming from Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I'm not giving up on Kuz yet either. With his contract, we are not going to get equal value back. We have to retain someone from our young core. We just can't have a bunch of older vets and not having as many 1st picks the next few years.

I see Rondo working on Kuz all the time. In the huddles, on the bench, and in the game. Some of it seems tough love but Kuz can handle it. Loved his hustle in the 4th yesterday. I think he had something like 3 blocks in the fourth. He plays defense like that consistently, then his offense will come out of easy turnovers.

And I agree BM, yesterday's game was the most impressive game I've seen the Lakers play in years. Especially on a back to back coming from Denver.
    True

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    They just replaced the clown hollins by another clown who's a nobody.

If the Lakers do win the chip, all these clowns will come out and say that they predicted that the Lakers would have won. Just watch.

Agree with all of this

He’s probably the biggest clown in sports talk tv.

If the Lakers do win the chip, all these clowns will come out and say that they predicted that the Lakers would have won. Just watch.
    Yeah big time

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I dont really see what the big hurry is. We're in first place in the west and are currently winning big games. The team hasn't really had that many games in general, but specifically we haven't had that many games with all of our guys on the court. The regular season is for figuring out roles and working out chemistry issues. That's the entire point for a contending team.

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast