Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Should’ve never went to overtime. I’ve never seen a legit basket be called off because it flipped around the rim after going thru it.

But give credit to the Spurs. They made the big shots that the Rockets couldn’t in the 4th.

He made it. It should have been a good basket.

https://youtu.be/KA2Zp6iMvLU

Seriously, what the **** is up with this garbage? The Spurs played perfectly down the stretch and the Rockets didn’t. I don’t think the Spurs could’ve made up that extra 2 points (they tied the game with only 11 seconds left).
    I know, which is why I think it's stupid af. Despite my dislike of harden, he deserved 2 points right there, no question.

Should’ve never went to overtime. I’ve never seen a legit basket be called off because it flipped around the rim after going thru it.

But give credit to the Spurs. They made the big shots that the Rockets couldn’t in the 4th.

He made it. It should have been a good basket.

https://youtu.be/KA2Zp6iMvLU

Seriously, what the **** is up with this garbage? The Spurs played perfectly down the stretch and the Rockets didn’t. I don’t think the Spurs could’ve made up that extra 2 points (they tied the game with only 11 seconds left).
    wouldnt worry about it tbh... regular season is meaningless out west... in the east getting a top 2 seed is more ideal because you will play really bad teams but out west nomatter what the rockets will be locked in as a 3-6 seed which means you will play a big time team... the 1 extra home game means nothing.

the lakers will be the 1 seed and they will get the biggest break facing the suns or kings or something... 2 seed and on it gets really difficult.

Bam or Jimmy should be DPOY to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    I know, which is why I think it's stupid af. Despite my dislike of harden, he deserved 2 points right there, no question.
    He did, but Westbrook had an over & back not get called and the scored right before the 3rd quarter ended. Stuff worked out in the end.

But that 'missed' dunk think was nuts lol
    Last edited by kdspurman; 12-04-2019 at 11:19 AM.

Rockets might protest the outcome of the game to be over turned or the final part of the game to be replayed. Last time that happened was 2008 but it was less than a minute. This would be 7 something minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Rockets might protest the outcome of the game to be over turned or the final part of the game to be replayed. Last time that happened was 2008 but it was less than a minute. This would be 7 something minutes.
    7:50. They’re hoping they’re gifted a win or the chance to replay the last 7:50. I’m confused how that was ruled no basket but whatever lol. Hardens 24 free throws should make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    7:50. They’re hoping they’re gifted a win or the chance to replay the last 7:50. I’m confused how that was ruled no basket but whatever lol. Hardens 24 free throws should make up for it.
    Be interesting to see what the league decides.

Rockets embracing being the whiniest, lease likable team in the NBA lol

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Pistons
    Magic
    Heat
    Mavs
    Rockets
    Lakers
    Clippers
    6-1 on picks but the damn Spurs screwed me over

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Pistons
    Wizards
    Heat
    Pelicans
    Spurs
    Lakers
    Clippers
    5-2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Thank god we won that! I was going to be so pissed lol! Great game raptors fans!

I’ve said this somewhere already but I feel right now both of our teams are in the same boat. We need that 1 more go to guy to make us legit contenders, I believe we both have the pieces to get one at the deadline so we’ll see what happens at or before the deadline.
    Good win! The Heat deserved that one! They played right through the Raptors defense. Butler and Bam made great reads. Looking forward to the next match up!
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Good win! The Heat deserved that one! They played right through the Raptors defense. Butler and Bam made great reads. Looking forward to the next match up!
    Should be another barn burner!!

Tbf tho, he's the one looking to draw the fouls..

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Tbf tho, he's the one looking to draw the fouls..
    Yup

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast