Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Pistons
    Magic
    Heat
    Mavs
    Rockets
    Lakers
    Clippers

Man Miami with dumb turnovers and an epic screw job by the refs to end regulation and now were headed to overtime

Thank god we won that! I was going to be so pissed lol! Great game raptors fans!

Ive said this somewhere already but I feel right now both of our teams are in the same boat. We need that 1 more go to guy to make us legit contenders, I believe we both have the pieces to get one at the deadline so well see what happens at or before the deadline.

Weve now given the bucks and raptors their only home losses of the season. I really like this team. Nice to have Winslow back now we need Dragic and well be at full strength. Nunn won rookie of the month and then decided to be god awful tonight lol but still love him, tough night from the rookies.

Jimmy with 22-13-12 and outscored the raptors himself in OT. Thats why hes so great. Hes all around and even when his shot isnt falling he has that clutch gene, hes one of the most clutch players ever when you look at the numbers. Hes struggled with his shot so far this year but hes been elite everywhere else, were so good and were still waiting for him to put it all together, cant wait to see what it looks like.

We had a tough 3 game road stretch where 1-2 wouldve been tolerable, now were 2-0 looking to go 3-0 tomorrow against at Boston, well see what happens.

HEAT!

Very good team win tonight, even though the refs tried their best to make it a compelling ending. They forced overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    HEAT!

Very good team win tonight, even though the refs tried their best to make it a compelling ending. They forced overtime.
    Its ok brother forgive and forget!! This is a huge win so I cant complain! We are now the 2nd seed in the east and I believe tied our best start in history

Was really nice to see Bam outplay Siakim tonight too. Ive been down on Bam the last few days for clogging up the offense with his lack of aggressiveness but tonight he fixed it. He has to be aggressive scoring wise.

I need a Melo Jersey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Hopefully Pop will realize he needs to play Lonnie Walker more after tonight.

Back to back ******** calls against us. 3 min left. Instead of only being up 3. We'd be up 7 with the ball twice, so potentially 11 pt lead. That's an 8 point swing..

Milsap traveled in front of the ref and they didn't call it, led to 2 FTs. LeBron got fouled, instead of 2 FTs cuz were in the bonus it led to 2 more points for them on the fast break. **** man

Jokic got outplayed by AD AND Dwight.

We'll lose tomorrow, but I'm cool with it. Was expecting to lose all 3 on this road trip.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast