Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    You'd have to take that up with the bleeding green nation writers then, I only repeat what they said.
    Haha, I just checked the site and they have an article titled "The Eaglesí 2017 NFL Draft class isnít looking so hot". Can't make this stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Haha, I just checked the site and they have an article titled "The Eaglesí 2017 NFL Draft class isnít looking so hot". Can't make this stuff up.
    Would you say that's wrong? Just from a quick look, I assume the 2017 class isn't doing well given that your secondary is trash and there's a lot of DBs in that class. Barnette doesnt seem to be lighting it up either.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Would you say that's wrong? Just from a quick look, I assume the 2017 class isn't doing well given that your secondary is trash and there's a lot of DBs in that class. Barnette doesnt seem to be lighting it up either.
    Read the last 5 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Barnett is playing well?

Barnett also won a SB on recovering the strip sack so I don't care if he ever does anything of value again. That alone is worth the pick.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Cam said the firing hurt him.

Also, as one of you mentioned, Cam is rumored to be undergoing ankle surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Barnett is playing well?

Barnett also won a SB on recovering the strip sack so I don't care if he ever does anything of value again. That alone is worth the pick.
    I honestly haven't watched him very closely, so I have no idea other than his sacks. How has Hall been? There's still Panthers fans crying that we cut him, so I assume he's doing well?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Cam said the firing hurt him.

Also, as one of you mentioned, Cam is rumored to be undergoing ankle surgery.
    He's expected to do a "simple" procedure, but who knows. If he has the 'normal' lisfranc surgery he should be good to go by TC, but someone is claiming this procedure should only be a 2 month recovery.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Doug Pederson needs to go right behind him
    Frank Reich is the true hero in Philly

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Frank Reich is the true hero in Philly

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Nah. Doug could stand to quit putting his foot in his mouth over the past couple months though. Every good coach that has had success has gone through transitional cycles after having their staff cherry picked. That 2017 team had a really good coaching staff. The assistants hired to replace them have not performed at all. Some assistants are going to get fired or demoted starting with Mike Groh. I thought Duce was more deserving of being promoted to OC than Groh at the time and I still do. Although Duce probably gets passed up again as I assume the Eagles will look for an experienced OC this time around.

I'm confused, I thought this thread was about Ron Rivera
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Barnett is playing well?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    No, everything is about Cam and the Eagles.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    He can come coach the linebackers for the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    They didn't even let the guy finish the season? This is a garbage move.
    He lost to the Redskins after having an early lead. Really bad optic.

Oh look, another eagles thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    He lost to the Redskins after having an early lead. Really bad optic.
    He coached the team to a super bowl win, lol. There's literally no advantage to firing a guy during the season, it's just a **** you to the coach. This is one of the scummiest moves I've seen in a loooong time.

Twenty years from now they'll be talking about that one time they won the super bowl and what a great guy Rivera was.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    He coached the team to a super bowl win, lol. There's literally no advantage to firing a guy during the season, it's just a **** you to the coach. This is one of the scummiest moves I've seen in a loooong time.

Twenty years from now they'll be talking about that one time they won the super bowl and what a great guy Rivera was.
    They lost that Superbowl 🤣

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast