Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 450
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how many times while Trump has been President has the other side brought up white supremacy? many times. white supremacy and Antifa are both the same type of thing, they are domestic terrorists.









    would you say the same thing to anyone "downplaying" racists/white supremacists? doubtful.









    would you say racist white supremacists/KKK are a far right fringe group? doubtful, except they are all the same thing.

    it's good that people want to take on racism/white supremacy, but lets not act like Antifa is also not a problem.




    Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and Saskatchewan.

    their capitals.. A, BC, M, NB, N and L, NS, O, PEI, Q, S.

    Yes, liberals (and the media) have talked up white supremacy under the Trump administration. They did the same during the Romney campaign and I suspect they will every time a white man runs as a Republican for the foreseeable future. This is part of their game. Republicans have their game as well. This doesnít forgive your overreacting to Antifa. Two wrongs donít make a right. Furthermore, you are not considering the vast difference in the history of the two entities is that white supremacy actually has a relevant history in the US. Perhaps, you can chalk this up to you Canadian schools again but white supremacy was actually once a real thing in the US. Also, probably because of their history, they tend to instill fear in people. If we see a group of white supremacy Nazi looking guys, we assume the worse. Antifa does not have that clout. You are right though, currently white supremacists donít have that clout either. Neither is a ďproblemĒ as you describe.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No clue whatsoever? C'mon, just because things are possible doesn't mean they are likely.

    David Duke could be a white hooded superhero saving orphans from burning buildings, but is that likely?

    By this logic you need to take back every bad word you've ever said about Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Ilhar Oman and AOC because who knows? They could also be caped superheroes saving children. Or does your benefit of the doubt only extend to KKK leaders and not Democratic politicians?
    You post your misdirected. Nasty claimed all history is written with bias therefore he canít comment on the difference between Lincoln and more current presidents.

    You also need to brush up on your ability to read sarcasm like perhaps reading the post I replied to. Iíve challenged several ďconservativeĒ posters in this thread as well. Now you need to reread the thread and see where you made the mistake and perhaps challenge a liberal poster or is that too much honesty for you?

    And yes, David Duke is a white hooded super hero for all we know. Better than Lincoln cause uhhhh, I donít know that Lincoln was anything but a car name......

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Was MLK better than David Duke? my answer is I really have no ****in clue...

    For all I know, David Duke also saves orphans from burning buildings wearing a white hood too.... youíre right. Ignorance is bliss...
    Answer me this. Was lincoln better than Reagan? Bush?

    Just to clarify, I said it is understandable why someone may not have an opinion on who was a better president between bush and Lincoln. I never said anything against someone having an opinion on it, I said something about attacking someone for NOT having an opinion on it. I just want to point out the stupidity in that.

    Also, tell me which president we can count back to at which point it IS ok to not have an opinion. Lincoln vs who? FDR?

    Simple questions, shouldn't be difficult to answer..
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You post your misdirected. Nasty claimed all history is written with bias therefore he canít comment on the difference between Lincoln and more current presidents.

    You also need to brush up on your ability to read sarcasm like perhaps reading the post I replied to. Iíve challenged several ďconservativeĒ posters in this thread as well. Now you need to reread the thread and see where you made the mistake and perhaps challenge a liberal poster or is that too much honesty for you?

    And yes, David Duke is a white hooded super hero for all we know. Better than Lincoln cause uhhhh, I donít know that Lincoln was anything but a car name......
    Lmao, read my last post.

    Technically everything is written with bias, we are humans and this is our nature. All I said was I could see things being looked back at differently than at the time it happened, I could see any president today be looked back at differently than how they are seen today.

    It's kinda common sense tho
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Answer me this. Was lincoln better than Reagan? Bush?

    Just to clarify, I said it is understandable why someone may not have an opinion on who was a better president between bush and Lincoln. I never said anything against someone having an opinion on it, I said something about attacking someone for NOT having an opinion on it. I just want to point out the stupidity in that.

    Also, tell me which president we can count back to at which point it IS ok to not have an opinion. Lincoln vs who? FDR?

    Simple questions, shouldn't be difficult to answer..
    Yes. Lincoln is better than both of them by far. Heís on Mt. Rushmore and has his own memorial for a reason. Thatís the issue here. We arenít discussing some throw away president like Grover Cleveland or someone. We are talking about one of the type 3-5 presidents/figures in US history. The comparison I used with Sluggo/FNK was Babe Ruth. Hereís another: Wilt Chamberlain. I never saw Wilt playa minute of basketball. So can you tell me if Wilt Chamberlain was a better basketball player than Kevin McHale? And again, as someone who is religious, you should be very much in favor of historical writings. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

    Ignorance on the internet in a voluntary discussion is not an excuse, especially on this level. I donít know anything about golf other than tiger woods use to be good. I wouldnít go onto the golfing thread/forum and start acting like I did.

    Iím not sure what you mean as far as ďcount back and not have an opinionĒ? I just stated Lincoln is among the top 3-5 presidents. So comparing him to another top 5 president would be tough and an interesting discussion. Lincoln vs Washington is one often debated about. But just because itís close, doesnít mean one canít have an opinion.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmao, read my last post.

    Technically everything is written with bias, we are humans and this is our nature. All I said was I could see things being looked back at differently than at the time it happened, I could see any president today be looked back at differently than how they are seen today.

    It's kinda common sense tho
    Yes. I agree. History does tend to lend favor ability to a president. For instance, Obama and Bush are more popular since leaving office. There are exceptions to this though. Nixon, because of his resignation/impeachment is often looked down upon but he was favor popular. He would have won in a landslide even without Watergate.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Yes. Lincoln is better than both of them by far. Heís on Mt. Rushmore and has his own memorial for a reason. Thatís the issue here. We arenít discussing some throw away president like Grover Cleveland or someone. We are talking about one of the type 3-5 presidents/figures in US history. The comparison I used with Sluggo/FNK was Babe Ruth. Hereís another: Wilt Chamberlain. I never saw Wilt playa minute of basketball. So can you tell me if Wilt Chamberlain was a better basketball player than Kevin McHale? And again, as someone who is religious, you should be very much in favor of historical writings. Otherwise, you are just wasting your time.

    Ignorance on the internet in a voluntary discussion is not an excuse, especially on this level. I donít know anything about golf other than tiger woods use to be good. I wouldnít go onto the golfing thread/forum and start acting like I did.

    Iím not sure what you mean as far as ďcount back and not have an opinionĒ? I just stated Lincoln is among the top 3-5 presidents. So comparing him to another top 5 president would be tough and an interesting discussion. Lincoln vs Washington is one often debated about. But just because itís close, doesnít mean one canít have an opinion.
    Your Chamberlain argument is perfect, I can never legit compare him to shaq and lebron, because I saw those two play, I never saw wilt. So all I can say is seems like he was a beast, his numbers say so, but I can never say he was better than shaq cuz i saw shaq, in always gonna see him different. I'm always gonna know his game way better than wilts

    What's so great about george washington? I get the nostalgia factor, being America's first president and all, but what made him a great president. What if 3 other old rich wig wearing people chose a different old rich wig wearing person? Would it have made any difference to us? Maybe, maybe not, I dont know what's great about him...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #188
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,464
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You post your misdirected. Nasty claimed all history is written with bias therefore he canít comment on the difference between Lincoln and more current presidents.

    You also need to brush up on your ability to read sarcasm like perhaps reading the post I replied to. Iíve challenged several ďconservativeĒ posters in this thread as well. Now you need to reread the thread and see where you made the mistake and perhaps challenge a liberal poster or is that too much honesty for you?

    And yes, David Duke is a white hooded super hero for all we know. Better than Lincoln cause uhhhh, I donít know that Lincoln was anything but a car name......
    Seriously. He was just so ready to assume you actually are the cartoon version of yourself he has in his head, that he missed what was right in front of him.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  9. #189
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    44,464
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Your Chamberlain argument is perfect, I can never legit compare him to shaq and lebron, because I saw those two play, I never saw wilt. So all I can say is seems like he was a beast, his numbers say so, but I can never say he was better than shaq cuz i saw shaq, in always gonna see him different. I'm always gonna know his game way better than wilts

    What's so great about george washington? I get the nostalgia factor, being America's first president and all, but what made him a great president. What if 3 other old rich wig wearing people chose a different old rich wig wearing person? Would it have made any difference to us? Maybe, maybe not, I dont know what's great about him...
    ....and the nonsense continues.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Your Chamberlain argument is perfect, I can never legit compare him to shaq and lebron, because I saw those two play, I never saw wilt. So all I can say is seems like he was a beast, his numbers say so, but I can never say he was better than shaq cuz i saw shaq, in always gonna see him different. I'm always gonna know his game way better than wilts

    What's so great about george washington? I get the nostalgia factor, being America's first president and all, but what made him a great president. What if 3 other old rich wig wearing people chose a different old rich wig wearing person? Would it have made any difference to us? Maybe, maybe not, I dont know what's great about him...
    Thatís where you are missing the point. In comparing Lincoln to (Trump, Obama, Bush ect), you arenít comparing Wilt vs Shaq/Lebron. You are comparing Wilt to Bill Laimbeer. Thereís a clear difference in that comparison, regardless if youíve ever seen Wilt play or not. In disregarding the history of Lincoln, itís as if you are saying his ďstatsĒ aka accomplishments donít matter.

    Once again, you are completely clueless on history. Part of the greatness of Washington is him not wanting to be president or seeking it out. After leading America to victory as the commander in chief of the military, he went back to care for his land. He had complete control of the military. Washington could have easily just seized power, yet he didnít. Furthermore, Washington wasnít rich. His wife had family money but that didnít bring anything to him. That type of ďcountry firstĒ mentality is exactly what made him a great president. As president, he established the US Navy and the Supreme Court. Not to mention starting the first cabinet in which he appointed opposing voices to drive political debate.

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Thatís where you are missing the point. In comparing Lincoln to (Trump, Obama, Bush ect), you arenít comparing Wilt vs Shaq/Lebron. You are comparing Wilt to Bill Laimbeer. Thereís a clear difference in that comparison, regardless if youíve ever seen Wilt play or not. In disregarding the history of Lincoln, itís as if you are saying his ďstatsĒ aka accomplishments donít matter.

    Once again, you are completely clueless on history. Part of the greatness of Washington is him not wanting to be president or seeking it out. After leading America to victory as the commander in chief of the military, he went back to care for his land. He had complete control of the military. Washington could have easily just seized power, yet he didnít. Furthermore, Washington wasnít rich. His wife had family money but that didnít bring anything to him. That type of ďcountry firstĒ mentality is exactly what made him a great president. As president, he established the US Navy and the Supreme Court. Not to mention starting the first cabinet in which he appointed opposing voices to drive political debate.
    What makes trump lambeer? They're all the same clown to me. Because he looks like an idiot? He made a move on china, and while I fully acknowledge it seems he has no clue what the **** hes doing, what if this ends up being the first step in us re establishing ourselves over them? Who knows, this idiots history is still to be written..

    Ok, so now let me ask you, if I told you I dont have an opinion on Washington vs obama, wouldn't you agree that's a fair stance? Especially given my ignorance on this cherry tree chopping mother****er ?

    That don't make washington great. Wealth rules nations, not militaries. This is a white country, not brown.

    *remember, the boston tea party and subsequent revolution was over tea. Not weapons
    Last edited by nastynice; 12-10-2019 at 05:59 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Seriously. He was just so ready to assume you actually are the cartoon version of yourself he has in his head, that he missed what was right in front of him.
    Yup. Itís like they are unaware of their own cartoonish behavior while attempting to hold you to some version theyíve created.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    43,061
    It really comes down to how you feel about black people


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What makes trump lambeer? They're all the same clown to me. Because he looks like an idiot? He made a move on china, and while I fully acknowledge it seems he has no clue what the **** hes doing, what if this ends up being the first step in us re establishing ourselves over them? Who knows, this idiots history is still to be written..

    Ok, so now let me ask you, if I told you I dont have an opinion on Washington vs obama, wouldn't you agree that's a fair stance? Especially given my ignorance on this cherry tree chopping mother****er ?

    That don't make washington great. Wealth rules nations, not militaries. This is a white country, not brown.

    *remember, the boston tea party and subsequent revolution was over tea. Not weapons
    This post is fairly incoherent but Iím going to try and respond.

    Yes, Trumpís legacy/history is still being written as to some extent Obamaís and even Bushes. However, unless thereís some drastic events, itís impossible for Trump to face the type of turmoil/historical impact that presidents like Lincoln and Washington did. I gave examples of laimbeer and mchale in comparison to wilt because those guys were good players that played second fiddle on their teams. Presidents like trump and Obama are send tier types to the superstars of Washington and Lincoln or Isiah and Bird. The other example I used in comparison to wilt was Karl Anthony towns. Heís similar to trump in that his history is still being written. Could he become some dominant force similar to wilt? Sure. Will he? Most likely not. Same with Trump.

    No I donít believe itís a fair stance to not know Obama is a weaker president than Washington. The reason Obama could become president of the US is because of presidents like Washington.

    Iím not sure what the rest of your post even means. Washington was not wealthy.

    The Boston Tea Party and American revolution was not about tea. It was about the taxes being placed on goods. It was about standing up against the king. No taxation without representation.... the tea was just a symbol of that.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,748
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post

    Iím not sure what the rest of your post even means. Washington was not wealthy.
    What? You ****ed that up big time.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •