Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The fact that Lincoln abolished slavery is common knowledge. The fact that the north, led by Lincoln, won the American civil war is common knowledge. Lincoln’s Gettysburg address and similar speeches which helped reunite the nation post war is common knowledge.

Also, lack of information is not an excuse. You post more stories/articles than anyone on this forum. Perhaps you use your google machine to look up some accomplishments before posting? I’ll even give you what to google: “best US presidents history.” I’m sure Lincoln will be around the top of that list....
    lets remember that I didn't say Trump was better.
    maybe these are common knowledge to Americans, it wasn't to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're supporting what I've said, there is no reputable media to cover there news, the media has an agenda. this main stream media's agenda is to cover negative about Trump (they didn't for Obama) because there agenda is to make America hate Trump and vote Democrat.

except the times when I agreed with Kamala Harris and Ilhan Omar, or the many times I disagreed with Trump and criticized something stupid he said. you're like the rest, you don't pay attention.

why the **** would I have this extensive knowledge of someone that died in 1865. people are so stupid sometimes.
    You are a ****ing hoot and a half.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Arguing without knowledge is pretty much your thing. No reason to change it now.

your example is common knowledge, the same as Lincoln being shot in the theatre. accomplishments are not commonly known.

maybe people who had American history in school would have more common knowledge of what Lincoln did as President, I didn't have American history in school.
    The pitfalls of being an ignorant Canadian obsessed with modern day American politics & race relations.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You are a ****ing hoot and a half.
    weak post.

The pitfalls of being an ignorant Canadian obsessed with modern day American politics & race relations.
    lets remember I'm from Canada so my knowledge about past Presidents is not the same as those who would have had American history in school.

could I have looked up Lincoln and what he did accomplish, sure. but lets also remember I didn't say Trump was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Arguing without knowledge is pretty much your thing. No reason to change it now.
    despite many of my posts literally providing information. that would contradict your opinion.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

The fact that Abraham Lincoln led the north to winning the Civil War doesn't constitute "common knowledge" now? Damn...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

your example is common knowledge, the same as Lincoln being shot in the theatre. accomplishments are not commonly known.

maybe people who had American history in school would have more common knowledge of what Lincoln did as President, I didn't have American history in school.
    1)Go to google.ca

2) type A B R A H A M L I N C O L N

3) Hit enter

You're welcome

Willfully stupid

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Willfully stupid

still waiting for you reply here..

non passive reactionary? Antifa will attack literally anyone. maybe you missed the story where they attacked random Marines.

I don't know if Democrats actually support them, but they certainly don't seem to want to condemn them.

the media certainly seems to support Antifa.
    if I should know about Lincoln, then you should know about Antifa, especially since they are current.

still waiting for you reply here..

if I should know about Lincoln, then you should know about Antifa, especially since they are current.
    What a mindless comparison....and you wonder why 95% of this forum doesn't take you seriously.

What a mindless comparison....and you wonder why 95% of this forum doesn't take you seriously.
    perfect comparison. what is hard to understand. if it was willfully stupid of me to not know about Lincoln, then it should be willfully stupid for someone to not know about Antifa. especially more so since Atifa is happening right now. there is no excuse really to not be informed about Antifa. the same people who want to chime on me about using google should say the exact same thing to anyone uninformed about Antifa.

I should have known more about Lincoln before I posted. it is a weak excuse to simply say well I didn't know. that is on me.

when do people stop being biased themselves.

I know but you are using excuses that aren’t excuses. There’s plenty of times I’m not 100% on the info, so I look it up before posting. You could/should have done the same before posting about Lincoln.

You speak of “common knowledge” but you have to commonly know that Lincoln is considered by most to be one of the best US presidents. You lost this one. Just say you learned you lesson, will do better next time, and move on.

perfect comparison. what is hard to understand. if it was willfully stupid of me to not know about Lincoln, then it should be willfully stupid for someone to not know about Antifa. especially more so since Atifa is happening right now. there is no excuse really to not be informed about Antifa. the same people who want to chime on me about using google should say the exact same thing to anyone uninformed about Antifa.

I should have known more about Lincoln before I posted. it is a weak excuse to simply say well I didn't know. that is on me.

when do people stop being biased themselves.
    Again, comparing a lack of knowledge about Abraham Lincoln to a lack of knowledge about Antifa is beyond mindless.

What a ****ing joke.

Again, comparing a lack of knowledge about Abraham Lincoln to a lack of knowledge about Antifa is beyond mindless.

What a ****ing joke.
    you're right. not knowing about someone who died in 1865 isn't really as bad as not knowing about a far left extremist group in current time.

it would have to be willfull ignorance to play dumb about current Antifa. other than Lincoln being in the news related to this story how much is Lincoln in the news or being talked about? not much. Antifa has continued to put themselves in the news on a regular basis. I understand some may not want to know about them because it doesn't help their agenda, but that's not an excuse either.

you're right. not knowing about someone who died in 1865 isn't really as bad as not knowing about a far left extremist group in current time.

it would have to be willfull ignorance to play dumb about current Antifa. other than Lincoln being in the news related to this story how much is Lincoln in the news or being talked about? not much. Antifa has continued to put themselves in the news on a regular basis. I understand some may not want to know about them because it doesn't help their agenda, but that's not an excuse either.
    For starters, you give Antifa way too much “credit.” In the halls of American history, Antifa doesn’t even know where the hall is....they are militant political group made up mostly of confused kids in masks looking to do something after class or why they are “in between jobs.” They don’t begin to compare to the impact had by Lincoln. They are similar to the Tea Party of a few years ago. Sure, I like the videos where they try to block traffic and someone punches them in the face but they have almost no relevance in the US.

Also, I’m going to speak for the liberals here. It’s not that they “don’t know” or haven’t heard of Antifa. It’s that they kind of agree with their views so they don’t go out of their way to denounce them. Similar to the way Republicans did with the tea party. And again, ********** google Lincoln. Even if your premise is correct in that they should know about Antifa. It’s no excuse for your own ignorance. You could settle this in like 5 mins. Google Lincoln. List a few of his accomplishments, apologize and move on..,

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast