Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    do enough people know enough about how Lincoln did?

I'm not in a position to say whether Trump is or isn't better than Lincoln because I know very little about Lincoln. but everyone "should" be able to know about about Trump. I say should because I guarantee that there are a lot of people that do not know enough about Trump's accomplishments. the left wing media pushes orange man bad and gullible idiots simply believe it.

why would the Democrat endorsing/favoring media want the America public to know about Trump's accomplishments on a regular basis, that would only help Trump and they sure as hell don't want to do that. that is why most of the coverage from the main stream media is almost entirely negative, despite Trump's accomplishments.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adm...complishments/
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I'm not in a position to say whether Trump is or isn't better than Lincoln because I know very little about Lincoln. but everyone "should" be able to know about about Trump. I say should because I guarantee that there are a lot of people that do not know enough about Trump's accomplishments. the left wing media pushes orange man bad and gullible idiots simply believe it.

why would the Democrat endorsing/favoring media want the America public to know about Trump's accomplishments on a regular basis, that would only help Trump and they sure as hell don't want to do that. that is why most of the coverage from the main stream media is almost entirely negative, despite Trump's accomplishments.

I actually think its because he is a shitbag

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I actually think its because he is a shitbag
    Trump? sure. Trump is an *******. doesn't eliminate the success that he has had.
    if the media was to cover Trump being an ******* I'm sure nobody would have a problem with that, as long as the media was also giving Trump credit where it's deserving. that rarely happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    According to your numbers, thatís roughly 400 Republicans. They must have found the stupidest ones.
    Randomly I suppose. And they were the polls' numbers not mine.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Trump? sure. Trump is an *******. doesn't eliminate the success that he has had.
    if the media was to cover Trump being an ******* I'm sure nobody would have a problem with that, as long as the media was also giving Trump credit where it's deserving. that rarely happens.
    He gets the type of coverage he does b/c he is a shitbag. Mussolini may have made the trains running on time or maybe that's a myth IDK. he was a shitbag though so he is remembered for being one.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You cannot compare the two due to the fact that the eras in which they served were so different.

It is like comparing a baseball player from the 20s to one of today.

Wayne Gretzky / Gordie Howe

Lebron James / Wilt Chamberlain

Jim Brown / anyone else.

Cannot compare two totally different eras.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please go in. More rationalizing please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You cannot compare the two due to the fact that the eras in which they served were so different.

Jim Brown / anyone else.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh this is good. I love this thread.

Come on in Brewers, where you at? Iím sure you have a stat on comparable executive orders or something

Jim Brown / anyone else.

LOL I can definitely say Lincoln was better than Obama. The fact that you canít is extremely disheartening but not surprising and again why we need to move forward with impeachment in a partisan manner.

Jim Brown / anyone else.

You can certainly make all those comparisons. As we all know for a fact Lincoln was a better president than Trump.

Iíd go as far as to say that you wonít be able to find a president post 19th century that can touch presidents like Lincoln, Washington, Jefferson, etch

You need to google Abe Lincoln before making any more comments then, particularly in this thread.

Joey: I am glad to see that you are on the right side of this obvious question. There is no question who is the better president.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Jim Brown / anyone else.

This is a fantastic post.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & goodô now

Jim Brown / anyone else.

Very underrated post

The Lost Boys of PSD

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast