Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    He was heavily involved in government and politics for 15 years prior to election, pretty standard.

Donald Trump has 0 experience of any kind before running for office unless you count reality TV.

W was a 1 term governor with no prior legal or political experience.

Regan spent 8 years as governor, no other experience

Carter was a 1 term governor, 1 term state senator

Ford was only ever a congressman, never rose above that level before the white house

Need I go on? There is definitely 1 outlier here.....
    Being a governor gives a candidate much more executive experience than being a senator.

Ford was Vice President, taking over for Nixon.

I believe only 3 presidents served as senators immediately prior to president- Kennedy, Obama, and one other. So it’s difficult to see how Obamas rise was “standard.”

Flag throw on the play, penalty on the field. Moving the goalpost violation on Joey. From political experience to executive experience. You know no one is going to continue this if you keep doing that.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-17-2019 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Flag throw on the play, penalty on the field. Moving the goalpost violation on Joey. From political experience to executive experience. You know no one is going to continue this if you keep doing that.
    Obama was inexperienced to be president of the US. That’s the job he was applying for. “Executive” is implied in that.

If I’m applying for a job at a mechanic shop and they ask “do you have any experience?”... mechanic is implied. Everyone has experience. I’m sure Obama, trump, Bush, whoever had experience wiping their own *** but that’s not the type of experience one typically looks for in a president.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Obama was inexperienced to be president of the US. That’s the job he was applying for. “Executive” is implied in that.

If I’m applying for a job at a mechanic shop and they ask “do you have any experience?”... mechanic is implied. Everyone has experience. I’m sure Obama, trump, Bush, whoever had experience wiping their own *** but that’s not the type of experience one typically looks for in a president.
    Joey....just stop. Obama was not a celebrity. In no stretch of the word. He just happened to run against Hillary after Bush. It was a gimme. He was not a celebrity. He was in the right place at the perfect time, and the dude is a great speaker when he's not being a self indulged prick.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Why can’t you guys just admit national politics is about celebrity. Do you think Mitch McConnell wins without those 6 pack abs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why can’t you guys just admit national politics is about celebrity. Do you think Mitch McConnell wins without those 6 pack abs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So who do you think would win an election for president, McConnell with that “6 pack” or Kim Kardashian wit dat *** ?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    So who do you think would win an election for president, McConnell with that “6 pack” or Kim Kardashian wit dat *** ?
    Well since republicans over my lifetime have voted for a two-bit actor, a University cheerleader and now a reality TV star, I think Kim Kardashian has a good chance being president with R before her name through the electoral college as the cheerleader and the game show host did. She is married to an incoherent fool so that should help as well.

She would maintain the republican downward evolution from bad to the worst president ever.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-18-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Well since republicans over my lifetime have voted for a two-bit actor, a University cheerleader and now a reality TV star, I think Kim Kardashian has a good chance being president with R before her name through the electoral college as the cheerleader and the game show host did. She is married to an incoherent fool so that should help as well.
    She's already influencing the current reality TV show politician, so I don't see why not.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She's already influencing the current reality TV show politician, so I don't see why not.
    I can see a "Back that Arse American" campaign charge for the Oval Office. there might be a little confusion whether the campaign slogan is talking about Kim's butt or the other butt who is her husband
    Last edited by WES445; 12-18-2019 at 11:01 AM.

I can see a "Back that Arse Americans" campaign charge for the Oval Office.
    And so the prophecy hath foretold. The sad things is that we would see WAY more Americans vote than have every voted before. You just know people will go out and register to vote for her. They won't care about her politics, just that they get to vote for her.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

And so the prophecy hath foretold. The sad things is that we would see WAY more Americans vote than have every voted before. You just know people will go out and register to vote for her. They won't care about her politics, just that they get to vote for her.
    If that happens, then my nightmare that more Americans have gone insane will come true. On the bright side, she wouldn't win.

If that happens, then my nightmare that more Americans have gone insane will come true. On the bright side, she wouldn't win.
    Unless someone with equal celebrity runs against her, she would absolutely win. I would bet every dollar that I have that would be the case. It wouldn't matter what she said, she would get far more than the required votes to win. I would say that she would win 35-40 states. And if she ran as a Republican, I would bump that up by 5-10 states. Because the southeast would vote for her because she has the (R) after her name.
    _____

Unless someone with equal celebrity runs against her, she would absolutely win. I would bet every dollar that I have that would be the case. It wouldn't matter what she said, she would get far more than the required votes to win. I would say that she would win 35-40 states. And if she ran as a Republican, I would bump that up by 5-10 states. Because the southeast would vote for her because she has the (R) after her name.
    You kinda agree with Jocey about celebrity effect on our voting system, not about Obama but in general. I lean more to people being expertly played by our political system. Feeding on fears, misdirection, half-truths to manufacture consent to do the things they want for the donor class or political policies.

To this day, some believe that it was unrestricted by government press that cost us the victory in Vietnam, thus they control the media access to the Iraq Invasion where you never saw film of burned children running from our bombing raids that the unhindered press of the sixties show about the Vietnam war.

The use of police dogs and water hose to subdue the standing rock protesters was only shown on a leftist podcast, not the major media. These are the same tactics used during the bloody Selma protest march which garner King's movement mass appeal when Americans saw with their own eyes on network news shows the effects of Jim Crow practices.

If Kim can be a good little talking head for the powers that be, she would have a chance to win and be used by them.
    Last edited by WES445; 12-18-2019 at 12:59 PM.

She would maintain the republican downward evolution from bad to the worst president ever.
    Haha, yes, as a Republican she does have a shot! I didnt even think of that but I think wes just found the loophole.

Same thing trump did, lmao

Now I see why kanye been acting so pro trump this whole time. If he has any shot at the White House it's as a Republican, so hes tryina lay his groundwork down
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You kinda agree with Joey about celebrity effect on our voting system, not about Obama but in general. I lean more to people being expertly played by our political system. Feeding on fears, misdirection, half-truths to manufacture consent to do the things they want for the donor class or political policies.

To this day, some believe that it was unrestricted by government press that cost us the victory in Vietnam, thus they control the media access to the Iraq Invasion where you never saw film of burned children running from our bombing raids that the unhindered press of the sixties show about the Vietnam war.

The use of police dogs and water hose to subdue the standing rock protesters was only shown on a leftist podcast, not the major media. These are the same tactics used during the bloody Selma protest march which garner King's movement mass appeal when Americans saw with their own eyes on network news shows the effects of Jim Crow practices.

If Kim can be a good little talking head for the powers that be, she would have a chance to win and be used by them.
    Oh absolutely. Having celebrity will absolutely lead people to vote for someone. I think that's just a way that the system is always going to work unless you have some way to require people to explain why they are voting for someone.
    _____

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930