Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 56 of 56
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No, you illiterate clown, I have said several times in this thread that this wasn't a good game for Allen. The comparison was made to Jackson's performance because you were praising him for a TD pass on a blown coverage, one of the few passes he completed beyond the line of scrimmage today because he couldn't throw the ball down the field, which you've routinely knocked Allen for.
    It was almost an exact copy of the play he praised Jackson for, except the throw had to be perfect because the coverage was not blown.

    The pass was to a backup TE too. Like carbon copy.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,091
    Ravens D was in Allen's face all day. When he did have time to throw, the coverage was just too good. So many short passes that the Ravens picked up YAC on were snuffed out when the Bills tried it.

    The game plan for Baltimore was also on point. Most of their passes were of the screen variety, short, behind the line of scrimmage. They allowed their playmakers to pick up YAC against a poor tackling defense. Not just poor tackling today, but all season. That and the pass rush has got to be addressed. Jackson was relatively untouched all day. The Bills D did do a great job of limiting Jackson's run opportunities. So there's that.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,091
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    It was almost an exact copy of the play he praised Jackson for, except the throw had to be perfect because the coverage was not blown.

    The pass was to a backup TE too. Like carbon copy.
    He's a clown. That's the best way I can describe him. It's just mind blowing how he can be so insanely stupid and wrong all the time. He wants the team to fail so he can have something to complain about. That's the worst kind of "fan". And because of his desire to see them fail, he has a very bizarre and biased view of the game. He's a weird guy.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No, you illiterate clown, I have said several times in this thread that this wasn't a good game for Allen. The comparison was made to Jackson's performance because you were praising him for a TD pass on a blown coverage, one of the few passes he completed beyond the line of scrimmage today because he couldn't throw the ball down the field, which you've routinely knocked Allen for.
    Come on now, you praise everything he does against the leagues elite, Miami, Jets, Denver, Washington, Giants. When he literally does nothing any better than any other QB in the league. Your praising him here, by saying, “ we had a chance to tie in the 4th”, stupid comment when he’s facing a QB drafted well past him, on a team who’s coach nearly got fired, playing on the road throwing three TDs against us. Do u actually think Allen will do that against a good team on the road. Crap, Allen struggles at home for Christ sakes.

    We will still probably beat Pittsburgh’s 3rd string QB, at least you ladies better hope we do. Because if Hodge out performs Allen, pray for Allen to get injured so we’re done with him. Look at who we beat, who we lost to, and why you think only Allen could have given us the record we have.

    What I need you kids to do is realize, ever single drafted rookie in two seasons, every single undrafted rookie in two seasons, has a better game stat wise than Allen. He has never outperform anyone.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    He's a clown. That's the best way I can describe him. It's just mind blowing how he can be so insanely stupid and wrong all the time. He wants the team to fail so he can have something to complain about. That's the worst kind of "fan". And because of his desire to see them fail, he has a very bizarre and biased view of the game. He's a weird guy.
    Look through the posts the last several weeks. You two are talking to yourselves here post after post. No one else is siding with you and the people who remain silent clearly agree with me Or else they wouldn’t hesitate to call Allen a God like you kids do. But as I said 1000 times, keep watching the game at home in your parents basement, while I’m in the box.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Ravens D was in Allen's face all day. When he did have time to throw, the coverage was just too good. So many short passes that the Ravens picked up YAC on were snuffed out when the Bills tried it.

    The game plan for Baltimore was also on point. Most of their passes were of the screen variety, short, behind the line of scrimmage. They allowed their playmakers to pick up YAC against a poor tackling defense. Not just poor tackling today, but all season. That and the pass rush has got to be addressed. Jackson was relatively untouched all day. The Bills D did do a great job of limiting Jackson's run opportunities. So there's that.
    Lol you are so wrong it would make any fan want to puke reading this. Today, Allen overthrew every receiver and every sack was on him as he refused to throw long and only the safety valves in single terry and Beasley for the screens were covered. You literally are so horribly wrong that if anyone agrees with you, they are absolute morons.

    What I can’t wait for is the end of next season. When his horrible throwing continues and the teams force to find a better option. That is unless you guyS think a guy with 4 career 30 yard passes out of over 50 throws, along with 2 career TDs out of the redzone, will become joe Montana next season and will be given several years lol


    If we can’t beat Baltimore at home, comment here so people can see your stupidity, when you claim Allen will go on the road to beat the Patriots. I guarantee it will never happen. But u guys are smart, say it here. Has Allen Proved to be capable of beating a winning team in the road? Let’s hear your predictions. We all need something to laugh at after his brilliant home loss where once again I’m hearing the announcers were making fun of him.
    Last edited by sabres11; 12-08-2019 at 06:30 PM.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,091
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Look through the posts the last several weeks. You two are talking to yourselves here post after post. No one else is siding with you and the people who remain silent clearly agree with me Or else they wouldn’t hesitate to call Allen a God like you kids do. But as I said 1000 times, keep watching the game at home in your parents basement, while I’m in the box.
    People who remain silent. lol There's literally four people here. We knew you wouldn't come back until the team lost.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,091
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Lol you are so wrong it would make any fan want to puke reading this. Today, Allen overthrew every receiver and every sack was on him as he refused to throw long and only the safety valves in single terry and Beasley for the screens were covered. You literally are so horribly wrong that if anyone agrees with you, they are absolute morons.

    What I can’t wait for is the end of next season. When his horrible throwing continues and the teams force to find a better option. That is unless you guyS think a guy with 4 career 30 yard passes out of over 50 throws, along with 2 career TDs out of the redzone, will become joe Montana next season and will be given several years lol


    If we can’t beat Baltimore at home, comment here so people can see your stupidity, when you claim Allen will go on the road to beat the Patriots. I guarantee it will never happen. But u guys are smart, say it here. Has Allen Proved to be capable of beating a winning team in the road? Let’s hear your predictions. We all need something to laugh at after his brilliant home loss where once again I’m hearing the announcers were making fun of him.
    You are a strange guy, sabres. Single Terry. lol
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,091
    Boomer is calling us ladies now, Chong. lol

    I really don't have time to debate anything with you sabers because it never does any good because your view of every game is so biased out of your desire to see Allen and the Bills fail. It's bizarre how wrong you are, literally all the time, to the point that I have questioned whether or not you're mentally handicapped. Another theory on this forum is that you're drunk. Whatever the truth is, you've earned your moniker as forum clown for a reason.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,091
    You actually thought that Matt Barkley was being groomed to take over the starting job. I mean... seriously! You're a goddamn idiot!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    561
    Next week = must win. Was really rooting for Arizona today.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •