Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Week 14: Baltimore Ravens (10-2) vs. Buffalo Bills (9-3)

We will have had a week and a half to prepare for Lamar Jackson.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    We will have had a week and a half to prepare for Lamar Jackson.
    My optimism for how far we’ll go in the playoffs will be based on this game and the patriots game.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    My optimism for how far we’ll go in the playoffs will be based on this game and the patriots game.
    This team has given me every reason to believe that they can win this game on Sunday.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

This team has given me every reason to believe that they can win this game on Sunday.
    Agreed. The season is already a success. Beating some contenders will propel this team into that same category though.

Some statistics for our friend W&B:

Josh Allen in his career when targeting Kelvin Benjamin (out of the league), Zay Jones (now with the Raiders), and Andre Holmes (out of the league): 57 of 126 (45.2%) for 732 yards (5.81 Y/A), 6 TDs.

When targeting, literally, everyone else: 337 of 560 (60.2%), for 3,933 yards (7.02 Y/A), 20 TDs.

That completion percentage, by the way, is climbing. He has been at 70.0% or above three times this season. There wasn't one game that he did that last year. He completed over 60.0% of this throws in only two games last year. This season he has done that in all but three games (NE, PHI, CLE).

Some statistics for our friend W&B:

Josh Allen in his career when targeting Kelvin Benjamin (out of the league), Zay Jones (now with the Raiders), and Andre Holmes (out of the league): 57 of 126 (45.2%) for 732 yards (5.81 Y/A), 6 TDs.

When targeting, literally, everyone else: 337 of 560 (60.2%), for 3,933 yards (7.02 Y/A), 20 TDs.

That completion percentage, by the way, is climbing. He has been at 70.0% or above three times this season. There wasn't one game that he did that last year. He completed over 60.0% of this throws in only two games last year. This season he has done that in all but three games (NE, PHI, CLE).
    I think he’s gone now because there wasn’t enough negativity here for him.

Like you can be realistic and even a pessimist, but there isn’t much to be negative about right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think he’s gone now because there wasn’t enough negativity here for him.
    Imagine leaving a message board because people didn't ***** and complain enough. lol

Everybody in Rich Stadium this Sunday will know that the Bills can clinch a playoff spot with a win. I want to clinch this thing on a win. Not on a scenario where someone else loses. Vegas has this thing closer than the pundits. Shut these people up and punch the Ravens in the face this Sunday. Where else would you rather be than right here, right now? Let's go!

I love that you guys are holding down the fort. I think it's funny that sabres and W&B disappeared because of the team's success.

They will be back the next time the Bills slip up though...that's almost guaranteed.

This Bills team, and Josh Allen, have given us more REAL hope than any other Bills team since the late 90's and it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    ...This Bills team, and Josh Allen, have given us more REAL hope than any other Bills team since the late 90's and it's not even close.
    Agreed. Way different feeling this year. Despite the success so far, I have been guarding myself from becoming overly excited. Not used to this.

Allen throwing only 3 30 yard passes over the course of 5 games, which of course limited the turnovers, has made you confident? I must not have not realized we have played the most elite teams in the NFL throughout that time span.

I hope I eat crow today but two drives and already, two long ball way overthrown. First overthrown should have been a TD, but of course Allen is god.

If Daboll and McDermott stick to the nickel and dime game plan that has worked throughout the last five games, we will win. But hopefully all the Mafia is seeing, if we have to depend on the long ball, we are wasting a down and gonna pint the game away. Just remember people we waited ten games for him to complete his first pass thrown over 30 yards and we waited 11 games for his first TD of the year out of the redzone.

This Win will be about defense. Not Allen

I’m actually surprised how bad the offense looks so far. I mean seriously people, we have beaten all the super Bowl contending teams this year. Miami twice, the NFC elite Redskins and Giants. Thanks to 8 missed field goals, Jets and Titans. Bengals broncos 6-7 cowboys. There is absolutely a lot to be proud of against those teams.

Of course sabres clown *** is back as soon as things get tough. But we're in a 4 point game with the Ravens. The offense will make adjustments. Allen needs to use his legs more. Pocket is collapsing as soon as the ball is in his hands. Tuck and run, 17!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast