Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    What do you mean you dont like how Carter has been used? Dont you mean, you dislike how EVERYONE has been used?

I didnt saw this one, but i can assume it was more of the same old same. This team seems like kids on the playground running around like cockroaches with no decent prepared set plays.

Damn, i actually feel that Fred was a better coach.

I miss Thibs - there, i said it!
    I mean, obviously everyone is being used poorly, but I was singling out Carter's usage in that post.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I mean, obviously everyone is being used poorly, but I was singling out Carter's usage in that post.
    I know ;-)

There is no way they can fire Boylen given they just fired a coach last year and then extended Boylen right away. They seem to be tied to him.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    There is no way they can fire Boylen given they just fired a coach last year and then extended Boylen right away. They seem to be tied to him.
    Lol....theyíre completely dysfunctional I wonít pretend to know what they will and wonít do. I didnít think they would extend boylen when they did. Given the fact, they had zero rush or incentive to do it. Not to mention the fact that heís literally the worst HC in the league. I could see him getting fired, but part of me thinks they extended him cause they really are in tank mode and donít think the roster is up to snuff. Which is true.

I could see them sticking with boylen until next year or mid year, and then using him as the fall guy per usual.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    this is why the extension was such a poor decision. Boylen was locked up for the year. why give an unproven coach who didnt show improvement last year a new deal.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Itís mind blowing to me that Boylen refuses to come out of that blitzing scheme on the pick and rolls. I mean the fact that every team knows itís coming is one thing but the fact that our team refuse to even rotate on the back side of it makes it maddening to watch. Its literally how we lost the game last night. The game winning bucket came off that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatís more insane is that I think we are trying to win, yet we only have 1 player averaging 30+ MPG. Look league wide at contenders and they have 3-4 guys averaging 30+ and their best players are averaging 34+. Why with our zero depth, are we spreading minutes like a team thatís tanking? Oh yeah, Boylen is developing our bench. This dude is a joke and a half

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Did Coby even play in the 4th qtr? He was lighting it up last night. Boylenís rotations make absolutely no sense. How many guys did he play last night? 12? They lost to the Warriors twice. Shows you what good coaching could do because the bulls have more talent. I canít believe they are still rolling with that bald clown.
    I was screaming at my TV because it was so obvious they badly needed someone to score. Just because Dunn started the game, doesnít mean he has to be out there to finish it. Weíve seen Coby and Zach flourish together late in close games, but didnít even cross that ****ing moronís head.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    I was screaming at my TV because it was so obvious they badly needed someone to score. Just because Dunn started the game, doesnít mean he has to be out there to finish it. Weíve seen Coby and Zach flourish together late in close games, but didnít even cross that ****ing moronís head.

We are at worst .500 with a legit coach. We've been coached out of 8 games minimum already this year

https://twitter.com/mkhoops/status/1...881535488?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345