Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Knicks vs Bucks

I know we are lottery bound but it's dec 3rd and there are other teams that will be bottom feeders as well. We stink but this new lottery of course hits us when last year we should have had the best odds at #1 and it may repeat this year when we truly are not tanking.

I get what the nba was trying to do but it also keeps crap in the basement longer as well.

This forum was Zion, Zion, Zion last year, and we got lucky to land the 3rd pick........we could wind up 5th or even worse, so till those ping pong balls drop, i'll look at the players but to count on top 3, no won't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by knickerbockerny View Post
    You can never have enough shooters... a point guard would get both of them so many looks
    i mean yea but Ellington & Dot arent guys you really play together. thats the issue, we cant put a 5 out there with decent shooting. all the shooting is redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I know we are lottery bound but it's dec 3rd and there are other teams that will be bottom feeders as well. We stink but this new lottery of course hits us when last year we should have had the best odds at #1 and it may repeat this year when we truly are not tanking.

I get what the nba was trying to do but it also keeps crap in the basement longer as well.

This forum was Zion, Zion, Zion last year, and we got lucky to land the 3rd pick........we could wind up 5th or even worse, so till those ping pong balls drop, i'll look at the players but to count on top 3, no won't do it.
    Listen the benefit to being the worst is still staying in top 5 the benefit to winning behind Randle and Morris is zero nothing.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by knickerbockerny View Post
    Cole Anthony is different! Wow! He is a pro right now. Same with LaMelo. To be honest I need to watch more of Nico... but he also has the pro pedigree with his dad being a former NBA player
    All I know is my coworkers who have seen cole play think he's more Felton/Dsjr then Kidd or cp3.

Cole reminds me of a bigger Kemba more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Listen the benefit to being the worst is still staying in top 5 the benefit to winning behind Randle and Morris is zero nothing.

this is true, but it is crazy ironic when we finally become a bottom team and not even tanking we aren't guaranteed a top 3?

The more I think about this new lottery the more it don't make sense. For a team like NO to get the number one pick and Memphis how they started out last year get the number that is just crazy.

I thought the NBA wanted parity, but now a bottom team will have much longer time to get out of being a bottom feeder.

I guess more frustration than anything else

this is true, but it is crazy ironic when we finally become a bottom team and not even tanking we aren't guaranteed a top 3?

The more I think about this new lottery the more it don't make sense. For a team like NO to get the number one pick and Memphis how they started out last year get the number that is just crazy.

I thought the NBA wanted parity, but now a bottom team will have much longer time to get out of being a bottom feeder.

then dont be a bottom team, focus on trying to get better every year. Same teams seem to be in the lotto every year, no matter how many lottery picks you give them they still suck, b/c they are poorly run.

Meanwhile you have teasm like SAS, IND, TOR...etc..that are rarely ever in the lottery and continue to compete.

didnt even realize Dray Green signed an extension also... the '21 FA class is getting very bleak. good thing we didnt give out 4 year deals

careful my friend i'll bring back posts of you defending him and saying he has tons of potential, kind of what I've been saying, but now that he is not playing well, I'm a delusional?

Do you take delusional pills or something? How many times should we bring back your posts.........I actually believe you believe the chit your dishing out?

One more post, you won't be happy with all the posts I've saved lol........seems your more of a Monday morning delusional fan who always has the answer after the fact.

you know the FA's you liked at signing, do you need the posts to remind you?

I'm told it's a bad look but your delusional posts are ridiculous, I actually think and others do also you may have the most delusions of everyone..........Frank is now God........but you should see the posts defending DSJ lol......

Your right you can't make this chit up.........why you try to attack me is ???, but whatever, thanks for the attention.

But I get plenty from employees, kids and grandkids.........but again thanks, you must dream about me lol
    Pull my posts about dsj, just make sure you pull all of them up. Dont try your dirty little weasel move that you love to do where you pull 1 post out of 100 from a user to try to use against them.

Thats a filthy little rat move that you like to do.

He does have lots of physical potential, that hasnt changed. I find it hilariously embarassing for you, that you say something in these false, "i gotcha" moments. Yea, i said he had potential, i was hopeful he would reach it, but hea not.

I also said before the season, and said it constantly he was soft, lacked a competitive spirit, and it was doubtful his shot doctor would help much.

Again i was right.

All things you disagreed with, and yet here you are wrong again, looking stupid again, running your mouth again, embarassing yourself, looking every bit as delusional as you always do.

Remember when you got all excited over an exhibition game, of his, while at the same time talking down on franks performance in meaningful fiba games? Thats because your delusional and dont know chit about basketball.

https://youtu.be/6sl_qFPDL38

Lol... Knicks fans should apologize to my man Mudiay. He looks worlds better than any guard on this present team. Mudiay had us at 7 wins by now.

My sig is dedicated to Trier who must get all of Ellington's minutes. He and Dot play well together.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    didnt even realize Dray Green signed an extension also... the '21 FA class is getting very bleak. good thing we didnt give out 4 year deals
    I think were gonna make huge offers to ingram and/or van fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Cole reminds me of a bigger Kemba more than anything.
    Kemba was way more impressive than cole in college. Kemba honestly, has been highly underrated from college to the pros.

Most posters here went crazy over cole after his first game. He had extremely easy competition early on.

I maintained i wasnt a believer yet, he has looked good but i still dont know what he is as a nba player.

I wouldnt put him above nico, wise, edwards, or melo by any means at this point.

Nico was my guy before the season started and he still is, he is nba ready, he completely understands the position and has one of the best feels for controlling pace.

Nico will slow it down when he should and speed it up when the time calls for it, and thats one of the hardest things to learn as a pg.

After the all time low iq draft with knox and mitch, this team desperstely needs young high iq players. Thats nico.

Lamelo plays high iq ball too, i just dont see how lamelo and lavar in NY ends well.

Still, the key is good scouting. Not just pick the guy that the media likes the best.

Zion is not even playing!

I like RJ but he needs a dominant point guard to run with him. I'm telling you a good point guard makes this team a lot better and Knicks just don't have one!

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I think were gonna make huge offers to ingram and/or van fleet.
    Just think, Ron Baker was the star on that college team over VanFleet

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Just think, Ron Baker was the star on that college team over VanFleet
    What VF has done to turn himself into a high level nba player is nothing short of amazing. No doubt, he worked for it.

His game is honestly quite simple, but he mastered it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast