Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I can go either way. Only reason on not doing anything at this point is that we are 18-3 and doing well so far. If we go on a 3 game losing streak or something, then maybe a change might be warranted. Or a playoff matchup thing. Only starter that should be considered going to the bench at this point is KCP when AB comes back. Although KCP has been playing pretty well as a starter.
    This right here is why i think our easy schedule has hurt us. Having confidence is great, it's needed. Having over confidence is bad. 18-3 is great but would you expect anything less from a team that is hands down better then 27 other teams? Does that mean we shouldn't try and get the most from our role players? Green is obviously not playing up to his potential. He only got 4 shots last night. Green is a scorer but playing most of his minutes with both AD and LBJ he's an afterthought. Since KCP has been starting he's been getting more shots then Green, when Bradley played he got more shots then Green.

Don't get me wrong and think I'm a Green hater even though i think he's overrated amongst a lot of Lakers fans, i just want him to be in the best position for him to be most effective. I don't think it's in the starting line up. I think he would kill with the 2nd unit.

You really think Lou Will would average 20 if he played most of his mins with both PG and Kawhi on the court? Hell no he wouldnt. We have our instant offense off the bench, we're just wasting him though on the starting unit. He's 4th option starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I don't kind seeing Green come off the bench. Who would you suggest start in his place?

Maybe we will get more from him with the 2nd until...who knows. I think Vogel will be able to make that call. He has been pretty solid with his decisions and rotations so far. He also doesn't say green over 30 minutes..seems like it's just over 20 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    KCP of course. He is a typical 4th option. Isn't really relied on to score so doesn't feel pressured to score. Just let's the shots come to him. At least that's what i get from him. With the 2nd unit he's depended on to score so he takes a lot of stupid rushed shots.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223