Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    well, I'd like try something "out of the box" to help out our brother Kuz. I could just be like...."let's trade him"....but to at least try something to benefit him and the team first doesn't even seem like that big of a deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Kuz was horrid
    Danny Green had tons of missed shots that were wide open
    Bron was bricking everything

Naw bro, Lakers are capable of a much better game. They played hard, but they didn’t play well.
    Obviously, but this game in spite of what they were facing in your list, they beat a great defensive team at home. They played a balance team based on how they scored on them every quarter and how they control them when they strayed to play their best game. Tomorrow is even harder, because Jazz are coming from a huge debacle on the road. They are rested and we are on a back to back with a bunch of sick players. Then Blazers at home. Great first test to start their toughest month.
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    well, I'd like try something "out of the box" to help out our brother Kuz. I could just be like...."let's trade him"....but to at least try something to benefit him and the team first doesn't even seem like that big of a deal to me.
    And if they ever trade him it will be for a solid vet to help us now. But I hope he gets healthy again and bounced back. I give you this. He is not healthy 100% yet. When he was starting to be healthy he got the eye injury and now the foot. This month is his biggest chance to prove he is worth to keep.
    Lakers the team that have dominated the modern era of basketball!

Remember when Tex was saying Jokic was better than AD!?!!!!?lololololololololololol

Remember when Tex was saying Jokic was better than AD!?!!!!?lololololololololololol
    Also, I'd much rather have AD than Kawhi going forward. Having both would have been nice......but if I were going to choose, I'd take AD.

At least he can talk..........

Kuz was horrid
    Danny Green had tons of missed shots that were wide open
    Bron was bricking everything

Naw bro, Lakers are capable of a much better game. They played hard, but they didn’t play well.
    We did receive fair warning about Danny Green being Streaky...

Its well documented...I think it's fine because he will still defend which is a plus to offset a bad shooting night.

Not a fluid game for the Lakers, but Vogel put a fire under the guys to rebound...that was certainly the difference in the game. 56 to 35 rebounding edge....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Tell me he didnt really say that?

Remember when the Joker used to bully the Lakers last season...Javale cant hold him..But AD and Dwight can...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Someone make the Lakers @ Jazz Gamethread so I can rave on about the Clippers !!!

Kawhi was 3/15 today...ick...if a Bron did that we’d say he’s washed...different standards for lesser players though...I get it

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Someone make the Lakers @ Jazz Gamethread so I can rave on about the Clippers !!!

im on it chief

He really didn't work on his game nor his body over the summer. You'd think he'd be in better conditioning playing for his home nation Serbia.

Wat a huge disappointment he's been

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    im on it chief
    Thank you L&G !!!

I said a game of 1 on 1 it's AD easily, a game of 5 on 5 with an equally talented supporting cast it's Jokic easily.

Do I still feel the same way? Too early to tell, haven't seen anything from AD that hasn't surprised me. We've been beating up on bottom feeders including this Denver team. They don't scare me one bit, they're a bunch of NBA nobodies, we have hands down more talent then them.

What I am surprised though is Denver's record, they're still winning even without top tier talent that most here say we need to win in the NBA. Also, like Lavar said, very disappointed in Jokic. Really hope he didn't just settle on his extension and isn't gonna bother trying to improve his game.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    And if they ever trade him it will be for a solid vet to help us now. But I hope he gets healthy again and bounced back. I give you this. He is not healthy 100% yet. When he was starting to be healthy he got the eye injury and now the foot. This month is his biggest chance to prove he is worth to keep.
    This is what's gonna end up happening. We can't wait on Kuzma

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast