Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    I saw a post that said Nelson Agholor and Marquise Goodwin have the same career drop rate. I don't know if this is good or bad. LOL

I like Jalen Reagor. I don't like him at 21. IF the Eagles were to have one of Mims, Aiyuk, or Reagor in the 2nd I would have love the pick. Reagor is now an Eagle. I will root hard for him to succeed and be an impact player for Carson.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I like Jalen Reagor. I don't like him at 21. IF the Eagles were to have one of Mims, Aiyuk, or Reagor in the 2nd I would have love the pick. Reagor is now an Eagle. I will root hard for him to succeed and be an impact player for Carson.
    I don't think you could say that. Apparently Reagor was going to either the Vikings right after us or the Saints a couple picks later. He was not going in the second round. He is definitely the in the top 5 WR in this draft and has the upside ability to be the best. We have to look at the positives here. lol

I will ask this question. (Even though I don't care for this pick) How much do you think Andrew Luck's early retirement was thought about with this pick. Do you think Howie/Doug are worried about Wentz calling it a career early? Only asking to field ideas, everyone here has seen more than their fair share of my draft thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I will ask this question. (Even though I don't care for this pick) How much do you think Andrew Luck's early retirement was thought about with this pick. Do you think Howie/Doug are worried about Wentz calling it a career early? Only asking to field ideas, everyone here has seen more than their fair share of my draft thoughts
    Possible.

I think Carson was the main reason they drafted Hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I watched two games of jalen hurts at Oklahoma and I gotta say, Iím really not impressed.. I need to watch more but so far I donít see why the eagles needed to have him in the 2nd round

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I watched two games of jalen hurts at Oklahoma and I gotta say, Iím really not impressed.. I need to watch more but so far I donít see why the eagles needed to have him in the 2nd round
    Itís a coach thing. Someone like Pederson whoís a good QB developer would much rather have a guy like Carson wentz than Jared Goff because he trusts himself to develop the QB, so you want the guy with the outstanding physical gifts

Hurts is a raw prospect with good legs, good arm and good size

If youíre going developmental and potentially a gadget guy hurts is just a better fit than the rest

I'm still not over the Jalen Hurts pick.....

Iíve watched 3 games of jalen hurts since he was drafted by the eagles. So far, Iím not really impressed unfortunately. I need to watch more

https://youtu.be/og3Ovq4dX6k
    Texas

https://youtu.be/wV-tYwlz2oU
    LSU

https://youtu.be/9n5rcbWCgAU
    Baylor

This Baylor game he played not very good till about the 4th quarter and in the 3rd quarter he ran the ball in for what would have been a td but fumbled it at the 1 into the end zone and the defense recovered for a touchback. Seems to me like fumbles are an issue of his. There was a nice little come back at the end of that Baylor game but argument could be made that his wide receivers made him look good since they broke a lot of tackles and made incredible catches.

Your baby can't do this

Eagles Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Itís a coach thing. Someone like Pederson whoís a good QB developer would much rather have a guy like Carson wentz than Jared Goff because he trusts himself to develop the QB, so you want the guy with the outstanding physical gifts

Hurts is a raw prospect with good legs, good arm and good size

If youíre going developmental and potentially a gadget guy hurts is just a better fit than the rest
    I can see that, take a project with good physical traits and coach him up. Seems to me he does some things well but other things he needs to work on. Fumbles seem to be an issue, effectiveness under pressure, not sliding and getting lit the **** up by defenders which could lead to long term injuries etc
    Last edited by jaydubb; 04-29-2020 at 04:42 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152