Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Our offense is going to be frigen disgusting with special plays.
    Special plays for a 2nd round pick?

Your baby can't do this

Incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Yeah....this was a terrible move..Wentz is 27

Subpar pocket passer? 2nd round pick for wildcat?

Drafting him to trade? Hardly have opportunity to gain extra value..
    I get the hate but when he goes down we have no money for a backup that's capable. This is a cheap alternative and we get someone who's a change of pace to Wentz.

I can understand the hate though because people are going to say we could've used this waste of pick tonpair with our first rounder to move up yesterday for Lamb. Howie is going to get **** on sooo hard once this draft is done, but in a couple years he's going to look like a genious once everyone buys in.

How many 4th 5th round developmental QBs can we actually draft hoping to hit? This way we get ut out the way.

Don't rule out us pissing of some of these teams that needed a QB who we stole him from.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Howie looking in the mirror - "You're so smart"
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Not in the second round man. There are SO many needs we needed to fill. ...CB, LB, S, OL, even Mims would have been better in my opinion.
    CB and OL isn't a need. We traded up in the first last year for a LT. We still have Lane Johnson too. You can't justify taking a 2nd round OT this year.

I'm stunned like everyone but I love it because our offense will finally have some creativity and we won't have to **** ourselves if Carson gets hurt.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Jalen Hurts is a luxury. He's a want. Not a need. He's going to get on the field...10 times? Get the ball...4-6 of them? Maybe more if he's as good as Taysom Hill down the road. But as of today...I think 10 is fair. That's a luxury.

Jalen Hurts is one of those TV's you have that has the satellite attached to them, so when you're in the National Park, you can still get HD TV. Problem is the car has old parts in it that might break at any time and without them, you're not going camping anyways.

They weren't in a position for a complete and utter luxury like this right now. I'm just...a little beside myself on that pick.

I get the hate but when he goes down we have no money for a backup that's capable. This is a cheap alternative and we get someone who's a change of pace to Wentz.

I can understand the hate though because people are going to say we could've used this waste of pick tonpair with our first rounder to move up yesterday for Lamb. Howie is going to get **** on sooo hard once this draft is done, but in a couple years he's going to look like a genious once everyone buys in.

How many 4th 5th round developmental QBs can we actually draft hoping to hit? This way we get ut out the way.

Don't rule out us pissing of some of these teams that needed a QB who we stole him from.
    No...Just No...I usually agree with your posts, but No.

You do not waste your second round pick on a QB when you have Wentz and don't have another pick until the 103rd pick. You had some good CB and OL options there and a really nice LB in Baun....I'm so annoyed by this. Now I REALLY hate the Reagor pick because, like you said, I would have traded Hurts and Reagor and a 4th for Lamb....

Just stupid

CB and OL isn't a need. We traded up in the first last year for a LT. We still have Lane Johnson too. You can't justify taking a 2nd round OT this year.

I'm stunned like everyone but I love it because our offense will finally have some creativity and we won't have to **** ourselves if Carson gets hurt.
    Dillard has a ton of question marks around him right now so yeah I would have loved Josh Jones....CBs we could use someone more dependable across from Slay, but fine I'll concede that one. LB is a need...a major need...and Baun was sitting there...

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Jalen Hurts is a luxury. He's a want. Not a need. He's going to get on the field...10 times? Get the ball...4-6 of them? Maybe more if he's as good as Taysom Hill down the road. But as of today...I think 10 is fair. That's a luxury.

Jalen Hurts is one of those TV's you have that has the satellite attached to them, so when you're in the National Park, you can still get HD TV. Problem is the car has old parts in it that might break at any time and without them, you're not going camping anyways.

They weren't in a position for a complete and utter luxury like this right now. I'm just...a little beside myself on that pick.
    This...so much this...

Yikes, Wentz usually first to congratulate someone new to the team and does it right away hasnt said a word.

The presser later by Howie and Doug is going to be painful to watch.

The internet is ripping Wentz hardd right now
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I mean tbh I thought we were going to draft jalen hurts, didnít think itíd be in the 2nd round which is very strange

However I thought we desperately needed a QB. Wentz has gotten hurt most of his career at this point and you need someone you can throw in there if need be. He was finally healthy last year but he hasnít proven he can stay consistently healthy. The eagles have talent all over the place and if he gets hurt you need to have someone worthy of plugging in

I saw jalen hurts coming here surprised it was so early. He has all the traits of a doug Pederson QB. Good leader, mobile, tough, takes care of the ball

Having said all of that

Strange to pick him so high. Very odd. We donít have a ton of holes. But we have enough that we couldíve used a pick somewhere. Once gross-Matos, Diggs, Winfield, shenault were off the board I really had no desires

Maybe interior offensive line? Linebacker?

But other than that I think our holes are overblown

This is by far the worst draft Howie has ever had. He reached on both picks and one of the guys he reached on was a luxury pick that we didnít even need.

Fulton and Mims were both sitting there, instead they pick a backup QB

I donít buy that heís here for gadget plays. I actually genuinely think heís wentz insurance. When you have a roster this stacked you donít want your season torpedoed because your QB gets hurt.

Having a good backup is why the eagles have their first super bowl lol Iíd say thatís valuable

And that right there is the reason I donít hate the pick

They picked a player at the position that arguably won us a Super Bowl backup QB

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I mean tbh I thought we were going to draft jalen hurts, didnít think itíd be in the 2nd round which is very strange

However I thought we desperately needed a QB. Wentz has gotten hurt most of his career at this point and you need someone you can throw in there if need be. He was finally healthy last year but he hasnít proven he can stay consistently healthy. The eagles have talent all over the place and if he gets hurt you need to have someone worthy of plugging in

I saw jalen hurts coming here surprised it was so early. He has all the traits of a doug Pederson QB. Good leader, mobile, tough, takes care of the ball

Having said all of that

Strange to pick him so high. Very odd. We donít have a ton of holes. But we have enough that we couldíve used a pick somewhere. Once gross-Matos, Diggs, Winfield, shenault were off the board I really had no desires

Maybe interior offensive line? Linebacker?

But other than that I think our holes are overblown
    Yup. Like I said itll take about 2 years for people to truly see how genious this was.

Also he wouldn't have lasted till the third. Jags, Pats, Raiders, Colts probably wojldve traded up to get him.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Also people wanting Mims, when a 6-3 WR that runs a 4.38 and has arms that are hanging down to his knees slips to late second round

That says something

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast