Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A division title is incredibly shortsighted. The team that wins the division isn't winning the superbowl. Team that loses gets a top 10 pick. Sign me up for the pick

I'm with ya!

Honestly I'm indifferent. I want a top 5 10 pick because Jeudy or Ceedee Lamb would be amazing. I'm even open to Grant Delpit or Simmonds of Clemson those are the guys we need.

But look at it like this, if we make the playoffs, we get a home game against the Cryhawks or Vikings and we get back DeSean and Crevon back by then.

I mean we've done it tons of times during the Andy Reid era, where we sneak into playoffs and come so close to going all the way. Anything can happen especially with crummy weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Honestly I'm indifferent. I want a top 5 10 pick because Jeudy or Ceedee Lamb would be amazing. I'm even open to Grant Delpit or Simmonds of Clemson those are the guys we need.

But look at it like this, if we make the playoffs, we get a home game against the Cryhawks or Vikings and we get back DeSean and Crevon back by then.

I mean we've done it tons of times during the Andy Reid era, where we sneak into playoffs and come so close to going all the way. Anything can happen especially with crummy weather.
    I feel the exact same way, but if we lose tonight Iím all in on tanking

Your baby can't do this

What do you guys think our biggest draft need is? I think its close between receivers and corners. The problem is this organization have not draft well at neither position which worries me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What do you guys think our biggest draft need is? I think its close between receivers and corners. The problem is this organization have not draft well at neither position which worries me a lot.
    I think WR. The WR draft class is very strong, where we might be able to trade for a CB in the offseason.

Go get CeeDee Lamb. Period.

Go get CeeDee Lamb. Period.
    Genuinely asking. What makes ceedee lamb far and away better than a Henry ruggs, Justin Jefferson

Also someone I wouldnít mind looking at is tamorrion terry in the second.

But Justin Jefferson has been mocked a few times to the eagles in the second round and after last night Iíd imagine heíll move up into the 1st

But there are options outside of jeudy

In terms of draft I donít really want to draft corners. I want receivers plural, edge rushers plural, and linebackers

Also I know Iíll be in the minority but Iím pretty against drafting a corner, I donít foresee the talent being worth the draft pick and would much rather sign solid free agents

WR is biggest need this draft in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Genuinely asking. What makes ceedee lamb far and away better than a Henry ruggs, Justin Jefferson

But Justin Jefferson has been mocked a few times to the eagles in the second round and after last night Iíd imagine heíll move up into the 1st

In terms of draft I donít really want to draft corners. I want receivers plural, edge rushers plural, and linebackers
    CeeDee Lamb is very good at tracking the ball and catching balls in traffic. Has a good amount of speed as well. When watching him he kind of reminds me of Julio Jones. I like Ruggs a lot, but he is very raw on his route running. Ruggs reminds me of early Tyreek Hill where he got used in a lot of interesting ways. If he can develop his route tree he'll be terrifying. Not sure on my thoughts on Jefferson yet, he was great last night, I just haven't watched him enough to make a decision. Honestly any one of Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs would make me happy, but neither Jeudy or Lamb will be available to us and Ruggs probably won't either
    Last edited by abelugawhale; 12-29-2019 at 06:33 PM. Reason: mispelled the word tracking

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    CeeDee Lamb is very good at tracking the ball and catching balls in traffic. Has a good amount of speed as well. When watching him he kind of reminds me of Julio Jones. I like Ruggs a lot, but he is very raw on his route running. Ruggs reminds me of early Tyreek Hill where he got used in a lot of interesting ways. If he can develop his route tree he'll be terrifying. Not sure on my thoughts on Jefferson yet, he was great last night, I just haven't watched him enough to make a decision. Honestly any one of Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs would make me happy, but neither Jeudy or Lamb will be available to us and Ruggs probably won't either
    I donít see any chance ruggs goes before the top 18 picks

Receiver is not usually something people love to draft high unless thereís a special talent

I do think ruggs is a utility guy but thatís kinda fine considering the eagles basically have to bring back Alshon and DeSean next year lol

Ruggs can be moved all over the place and heís about 5-11/6-0 which is good size

I think Doug could find a way to use him

I donít see any chance ruggs goes before the top 18 picks

Receiver is not usually something people love to draft high unless thereís a special talent

I do think ruggs is a utility guy but thatís kinda fine considering the eagles basically have to bring back Alshon and DeSean next year lol

Ruggs can be moved all over the place and heís about 5-11/6-0 which is good size

I think Doug could find a way to use him
    I love Ruggs coming out, I see Tyreek Hill in him, he's going to run in the 4.2s, which is why I'm nervous that he will be off the board. Maybe I'm wrong, but especially now that we're picking no better than 20 I don't see him being around

Never a doubt. Have faith in ya boy! Playoff bound *****es!

#24ever

This is a no brainer question. Farrr far far superior route runner and has great height speed. His hands are great and he basically torched every top name CB.

Lamb and Jeudy are easily the prized possession of this draft. We don't need gadget players, we need terrific route runners that can help our QB out by consistently winning 1 on 1 battles. Gadget players are better suited being picked in rounds 4 5.

Also a position people aren't talking about but will be a priority is the center spot. Kelce has contemplated and is close to retiring any off season now and we have no backup. Center or guard is a need too. Tackles solidified now with Dillard pick for a while.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Also if Jeudy and Lamb are off the board when we pick, which more than likely will be the case, I'm aiming for Delpit or Simmons hardddd. Those guys will finally add playmaking on our damn defense in the secondary.
    Those guys will be weapons for us that I hope Howie looks at hard.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast