Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    The Redskins got a 5th this year and a 3rd in 2021 from SF for Trent Williams.

What is the value of Yannick Ngakoue?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    My favorite player in the draft is WR John Hightower in the 5th round. His grandma reaction is priceless...LOL
    Lmaaaooo I saw that

Your baby can't do this

The Redskins got a 5th this year and a 3rd in 2021 from SF for Trent Williams.

What is the value of Yannick Ngakoue?
    I still think yannick will cost at least a 2nd. He’s 24 and he’s a stud

Your baby can't do this

Eagles sign speedster RB Adrian Killins from UCF as UFA.
    Torched my Tigers whenever he played. He’s got blazing speed.

I still think yannick will cost at least a 2nd. He’s 24 and he’s a stud

Getting Ngakoue for a 2nd and 5th would make me feel 'really really good' about this off season.

Can’t wait to see how this WR Corp shapes up

I assume someone’s being traded or cut. Maybe alshon to Jacksonville with picks for yannick. So many WRs

Excited we have guys like Goodwin and reagor to kill teams from the slot. Also I think both Watkins and Hightower have potential. I think the more I read about quez the more I get excited. Most scouts believe his biggest hinderance to becoming a starting caliber player (starting caliber being an absolute win for a 6th round pick) is his weight which can be fixed

I’m excited about reagor too. He’s strong, fast and just flat out explosive. Excited to see how that all translates

The eagles really did address speed on offense. I really don’t know what they’re going to do with all of those guys

Howie can say whatever he wants but drafting Jalen Hurts in the 2nd said that he is not committed and believe in Wentz. Like it or not.
    The jets drafted a QB in the 4th that people think very highly of and Sam Darnold is a stud.

The jets drafted a QB in the 4th that people think very highly of and Sam Darnold is a stud.

I have NO issues IF the Eagles draft a backup QB in the 4th. ZERO.

Now it’s clear why the eagles went all out on speed in the draft

https://twitter.com/JoshMcCown12/sta...677341192?s=20

Your baby can't do this

Eagles Draft Thread

Eagles brought this guy in as an UDFA.. Still looking for sproles2.0 in my opinion. This guy is fast as hell

https://youtu.be/RyqSiJx1VDM

Your baby can't do this

Your baby can't do this

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Maybe. Or maybe he won't get a 2nd round pick because it's a good draft. Or he played 3-4 games and didn't look amazing.

Even at that, it's basically saying "Hey, will you give me $50 today? I'll give you the same $50 back in three years" Sweet, but these three years are going to be, in theory, the three best seasons of a lot of players. Guys like Miles Sanders, Carson Wentz, Brandon Graham, Ertz, Slay...it'd have been nice to have a piece to help those guys. I'd rather spend the $50 today and get something to use for the next three years. Even if they get a 1st in three years...is having 3 years of little usage worth the interest of a 1st round pick?

I'm not sure what kind of a blanket Hurts even is. As a QB, I think opinions range on him a lot. If he's a good blanket, it'll probably take time...rookie QB's are not notoriously great. Hurts is a bit raw. I wouldn't expect him to be a great blanket in 2020, for example.

It just...feels like something the Eagles should have done with a 4th round pick, instead of a 2nd.
    This is not even the plan at all. You have to really think complex to understand the Hurts pick. People are to nearsighted and still caught up in the past. Going forward the NFL is changing in many ways and this is Howie and Co thinking longterm. Like I said earlier were always in good cap condition because these guys always think 10 steps ahead.

First things first, we have a backup QB now for 5 years now who will be developed into a potential franchise like QB one day. Were paying a lot of money to the elite talent and for us to keep this team in tact we have to add longterm options at positions very cheap..

Second and the biggest thing people seem to be forgetting is. After this coming season, there's going to be an extra game or two added now because only the top seeds get a bye. So if the Eagles lock down say the 2nd seed by week 15, we can afford to rest Wentz and not have to rely on risking him for anything. You'll also create scenarios like both QBs on the field not as a gadget play necessarily but to throw the ball. Hurts will get more snaps than ppl think.

Lastly I think the proof is in the pudding, when was the next QB takdn after Hurts? 5th round? That's a whole 3 rounds for QBs 5 6 to go of the board and there is a reason for that. Were not trying to draft a Clayton Thorson each year hoping they turn into something when they have no above average traits. You get QBs with franchise traits mainly in rounds 1 and 2. This pick harmed our draft in no way shape or form whatsoever.

John Hightower who we got in the 5th or 6th or whatever is the same as Mims drafted round 2. Facts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If we get Yannick, I can't see how were not SB faves.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If we get Yannick, I can't see how were not SB faves.

I like your optimism.

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast