Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Holding out hope for Patrick Taylor Jr as a running back.

This WR group is gonna be completely different next year

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Shaun Bradley was one of those guys rumored to the eagles. So itís not shocking. Undersized but seemingly athletic enough

Eagles probably will scour cut players for a LB.

However tbh with the guys the eagles have on the DL right now Iím kinda thinking they just want guys who can fly to the football. Iíve always preferred more size at Lb but the league is changing

As of now Jatavis brown, TJ Edwards, and Nate Gerry are the likely starters

Seems like the depth is davion Taylor, Shaun Bradley and duke Riley. Alex singleton will get a shot as well

I liked how Gerry and Edwards played last year. Neither are stars but behind this insane DT rotation they should be fine.

DE rotation will be interesting. You have Barnett and graham obviously. Followed by sweat and then itís interesting. Avery, ostman, Miller, hall.

Shareef Miller better step up or heíll be cut. Same with Avery because the eagles did like ostman and hall was a solid rotational guy

CB is IMO night and day. You have slay, robey, Maddox and Leblanc who all are trustworthy guys to stick with WRs. Then you have a guy like Sidney Jones to round out depth wise. And you know Trevor Williams will get a shot.

Safety Iím happy. Mills and McLeod as starters, parks and kívon as depth guys both of which are versatile. Iím very happy with the defense. I think Schwartz has some real talent to play with
    I agree with most of this, but think that Davion will be a day one starter...gut feeling. Also K'von is really good. I almost feel like Mills will be rotating between S and CB and K'von will get some shots in there.

LOL

ok, did Howie Roseman get possessed by al Davis. Well you canít say the eagles donít have speed. Iím fascinated. Obviously all these guys wonít make it but

Alshon
    DeSean
    Reagor
    Goodwin
    Hightower
    Watkins
    JJAW
    Ward

I have to say that ward is probably a goner unfortunately. I really liked how reliable he was. Also JJAW better step up LOL because Watkins and Hightower both have KR/PR value

Eagles may be keeping 7 guys. Hightower, Watkins, ward are obviously not guarantees to make the roster

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I agree with most of this, but think that Davion will be a day one starter...gut feeling. Also K'von is really good. I almost feel like Mills will be rotating between S and CB and K'von will get some shots in there.
    Davion seems to be more of a longer term prospect in my opinion since he didnít play football before college. I do think heís got a lot of talent but I think he will have to learn certain things and gain some football instincts

Your baby can't do this

Absolutely, I think the eagles plan was to get significantly faster and more versatile. The eagles only have 1 true safety In the defensive backfield. The rest are either a CB, have played CB or nickel CB

Very odd. Itís very interesting.

A lot of the defensive guys drafted are hybrid linebackers or hybrid safeties. Trying to make up for losing Malcolm Jenkins I guess

Your baby can't do this

lol facts. I would like another OL guy and another CB/S
    Can't do that. Need at least 4 more WRs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Not to bring up lamb because Iím fine with reagor. And heís easily the 2nd best deep threat in the draft

And obviously Hightower and Watkins arenít reagor down the field

But if you have Jackson, traded for Goodwin, why wouldnít you then trade up for a slower more physical WR in lamb and just get those fast guys later

Seems like the eagles plan is to open up the field for goedert and Ertz. Because ainít nobody covering the middle of the field if Jackson and reagor are out there healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    A lot of the defensive guys drafted are hybrid linebackers or hybrid safeties. Trying to make up for losing Malcolm Jenkins I guess
    I actually think itís the eagles trying to be ahead of the curve. I think the eagles are trying to have so much versatility that they can cover anyone and confuse teams

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Davion seems to be more of a longer term prospect in my opinion since he didnít play football before college. I do think heís got a lot of talent but I think he will have to learn certain things and gain some football instincts
    Maybe. I do think heíll get a ton of special teams snaps obviously. Probably become a standout there early with his aggressiveness and speed

I think heíll be in rotation but itíll be hard to sub plant Gerry and Edwards with a vet like jatavis brown here on top of it. But I foresee him in the rotation.

Iíve loved this draft. Love.

Eagles are killing day 3

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iíve loved this draft. Love.
    Incredibly underrated

Especially the hurts pick. Heís not here to take over for Carson. Heís here as the perfect kind of insurance. If Carson goes down youíre likely not to have someone to have a foles type run into the playoffs. Thatís expensive and unnecessary. But you need a killer backup. You have to. Someone who can still give the team a chance. So you draft a great leader, hard worker, whoís got a good arm and is a huge threat with his legs

Suddenly you have real insurance for wentz. And in 2 years after being coached up by Pederson teams are clamoring with 1st round picks to trade for hurts because Pederson is one the the leagues best and most respected QB coaches

The the overall speed theyíve gotten. Carson May be the biggest beneficiary but canít undersell Ertz, goedert and Sanders all now having a more open field to operate

And now they got a guy in prince tega whoís a huge steal. So at tackle they have Dillard, Johnson, maliata, and prince tega which is just awesome depth

Carson has quite a roster around him. Now bring back Corey clement into camp

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast