Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Eagles Draft Thread

Doug seems like a guy who will listen to other people if they deserve to be listened too. I donít think Groh was a guy Doug was confident in. He gets a guy in with good ideas and some innovation and Doug will be all over it regardless if Doug is actually calling all the plays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Interesting that most recent mock have CeeDee Lamb as the 'best receiver' in the draft and may not even be a top 8 pick. IF either Lamb or Jeudy fall out of the top 10, which may be possible, I pray that the Eagles pounce quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Interesting that most recent mock have CeeDee Lamb as the 'best receiver' in the draft and may not even be a top 8 pick. IF either Lamb or Jeudy fall out of the top 10, which may be possible, I pray that the Eagles pounce quickly.
    If pick 10 comes off the board and a WR hasnít been selected yet, Howie better be on the phone.. gotta trade up into the low teens to at least grab one of those guys.

I think one or both of lamb/jeudy will go top 10 though

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    If pick 10 comes off the board and a WR hasnít been selected yet, Howie better be on the phone.. gotta trade up into the low teens to at least grab one of those guys.

I think both would be gone by 12, since Oakland is in big need of receiver. Arizona also could pick a receiver super high. Other thing is is Ruggs can run a sub 4.3 40 yard dash he might get overdrafted because of the speed

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post

I'm thinking same thing. We just need to target pick 14 15. For us to get to that it might cost our 2nd this year or next. Problem is there will be teams trying to move to that spot to draft a QB too so it might be harder. I rather just move up draft one of the two and get it over with.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Iíve always been Of the opinion WR should never be drafted top 10

Itís just a position that historically doesnít lead to super bowls. I think QB, LT, DE, DT, CB are worthy top 10 picks

WR, S, TE, G, C, LB, RB in my personal opinion are not top 10 worthy, thereís exceptions to every rule of course like Julio Jones but I just donít think theyíre top 10 positions

For the eagles best case is both jeudy and lamb slip outta the top 10. If that happens we should definitely trade up. Regardless thereís a ton to do in the draft. Eagles need to really get more athletic in every facet

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Iíve always been Of the opinion WR should never be drafted top 10

Itís just a position that historically doesnít lead to super bowls. I think QB, LT, DE, DT, CB are worthy top 10 picks

WR, S, TE, G, C, LB, RB in my personal opinion are not top 10 worthy, thereís exceptions to every rule of course like Julio Jones but I just donít think theyíre top 10 positions

For the eagles best case is both jeudy and lamb slip outta the top 10. If that happens we should definitely trade up. Regardless thereís a ton to do in the draft. Eagles need to really get more athletic in every facet
    If we really wanted a simple solution.
    Sign AJ Green to a similar 1 year prove it deal like we did with Alshon before he proved himself. Throw Djax in slot and call it a day. Then use every pick to improve every area.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If we really wanted a simple solution.
    Sign AJ Green to a similar 1 year prove it deal like we did with Alshon before he proved himself. Throw Djax in slot and call it a day. Then use every pick to improve every area.
    I donít want more bandaids there. Green is 32 and is one of the most injury prone players ever

Eagles need longer term, healthy, athletic options there. Robby Anderson is a better fit here. He can be another weapon. Doesnít need to be the guy. Though Iíve seen the Alshon and 2nd rounder to Cleveland for OBJ which Iím not opposed to either since heís young. But I just donít trust that guy to be normal behaviorally

Iíd trade for him though if it mean we could now sign all defense. CB, DE, LB. draft the same. Dream for me would be to trade for a chill OBJ, draft Kenneth murray, sign Corey Littleton, Byron Jones and a good solid rotational DE and DT.

Then just draft more guards and centers

IF 3 QB are taken in the top ten picks( Burrow, Tua, and Herbert ), then I think Eagles should definitely trade up for Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs.

I canít imagine the eagles getting one of jeudy or lamb... Thatíd be crazy

Your baby can't do this

I canít imagine the eagles getting one of jeudy or lamb... Thatíd be crazy

We can dream jaydubb.

What about Laviska Shenault? Havenít heard too much about him but man he looks physical as hell, might have a 40 time in the 4.40s too.

Your baby can't do this

Eagles Draft Thread

I gotta look into these guys more. There might be 6 WRs with 1st round potential and thatís before guys start rising up draft boards

Your baby can't do this

Shenault is kinda of the forgotten receiver in this class. He has good size and is built like a specimen 6'2 200 LB. I believe his college coach at Colorado calls him 'Julio 2.0.' The issue that may scare teams to draft him is his injury. Would not surprise me if Shenault is the fourth receiver drafted ahead of Tee Higgins.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I donít want more bandaids there. Green is 32 and is one of the most injury prone players ever

Eagles need longer term, healthy, athletic options there. Robby Anderson is a better fit here. He can be another weapon. Doesnít need to be the guy. Though Iíve seen the Alshon and 2nd rounder to Cleveland for OBJ which Iím not opposed to either since heís young. But I just donít trust that guy to be normal behaviorally

Iíd trade for him though if it mean we could now sign all defense. CB, DE, LB. draft the same. Dream for me would be to trade for a chill OBJ, draft Kenneth murray, sign Corey Littleton, Byron Jones and a good solid rotational DE and DT.

Then just draft more guards and centers
    AJ Green is not injury prone lol. It's just his last two years which coincides with the Bengals tank job. For sure he could've came back this year, but there was no point. Dude's only 32, definitely has a couple years left in him.
    It's a bandaid but gives Carson elite weapons to work with. I'd take Green over Anderson in a heart beat.

I love your last paragraph though. I think that improves our defense significantly for the long haul.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast