Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Eagles Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I'm not sure IF its official but I believe the Eagles have the 21st pick in round one.
    Not sure if true because it looks every wild card team won except for the Seahawks beating the eagles. So I think the eagles will get the highest pick of all playoff teams, right?

I think pick #19

Your baby can't do this

We got the 21st pick because the Eagles have the worst record of all the wildcard teams that lost. Its official.

Trade the 21st pick, a player, and a 4th this year and a 1st next year to Detroit for the 3rd overall pick to draft Jerry Jeudy, the best wide receiver in this class. Why the Lions at 3? Simple, to prevent the Giants from drafting him at 4 LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Not sure if true because it looks every wild card team won except for the Seahawks beating the eagles. So I think the eagles will get the highest pick of all playoff teams, right?

I think pick #19
    Highest/lowest however you want to say is 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Trade the 21st pick, a player, and a 4th this year and a 1st next year to Detroit for the 3rd overall pick to draft Jerry Jeudy, the best wide receiver in this class. Why the Lions at 3? Simple, to prevent the Giants from drafting him at 4 LOL.
    I kinda of want CeeDee Lamb more now lol.

#24ever

I have them ranked:

1. Jerry Jeudy- the route running is incredible I love Alabama's ability to produce WR
    2. CeeDee Lamb- he reminds me of Julio love the size has enough speed where he's a playmaker
    3. Henry Ruggs- Raw prospect could be like Tyreek Hill, probably would spend a lot of time his rookie year on gadget plays, or the 9 route. Learning from DeSean would help him out a lot
    4. Tee Higgins- Guy is clutch seems very sure handed

I also like Tyler Johnson from Minnesota, but as a 3rd rd pick

Eagles Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Highest/lowest however you want to say is 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Duh. Iím not sure what I was thinking. I blame the beer.. lol.. 21 is the lowest seed a playoff team can have not 19. My bad

Your baby can't do this

Lamb, Jeudy, Simmons, Delpit, colour me very excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Itís a sad year when you look back at this last years wide receiver class.. This past one (2019 draft) looks absolutely stacked at WR after the first year and eagles mighta drafted a dud (JJAW). Tough luck..

Your baby can't do this

Yeah not looking good for JJAW. Its sad that we can't draft receivers and corners.

the 2020 draft should be about 'playmakers.'

We need quite a bit in free agency and the draft

Need to cut the fat, retool key spots. I think the eagles need to get a good amount of fresh players in here

Iím all for lamb but if the eagles traded up to #3 Iíd want chase young lol not jeudy or even okudah

But the likely range they play in is 12-32 in terms of trading up or trading back

Iím all for playmakers but the eagles have to retool linebacker, corner, edge defensive line, WR, touch the offensive line

I think this is a big year for Howie without joe Douglas.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    We need quite a bit in free agency and the draft

Need to cut the fat, retool key spots. I think the eagles need to get a good amount of fresh players in here

Iím all for lamb but if the eagles traded up to #3 Iíd want chase young lol not jeudy or even okudah

But the likely range they play in is 12-32 in terms of trading up or trading back

Iím all for playmakers but the eagles have to retool linebacker, corner, edge defensive line, WR, touch the offensive line

I think this is a big year for Howie without joe Douglas.
    Linebacker is such a sneaky need, it's not even funny. I would at least like a stud MLB.

#24ever

Malcolm Jenkins is getting older and honestly, I think the eagles are gonna hurt when he leaves and/or when his decline starts to increase. Eagles havenít cared for safety in years but I think that needs to end soon so at least jenk can take the new guy under his wing and show him a few things.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Malcolm Jenkins is getting older and honestly, I think the eagles are gonna hurt when he leaves and/or when his decline starts to increase. Eagles havenít cared for safety in years but I think that needs to end soon so at least jenk can take the new guy under his wing and show him a few things.
    Is it weird that I think Jenkins and the Eagles might reach an impasse?

#24ever

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast