Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Davion Taylor is a project LB with speed that maybe can be a strong safety. There is nothing special. He is raw.

The Eagles got an F in this draft. PATHETIC.

Lets call the Texans and trade Wentz for Watson right now.

https://youtu.be/GBDoonGSgK4

I donít think hurts answered a single question in this entire interview. His agent probably told him not to voice his real feelings.lmao

Your baby can't do this

Howie is banking that Jerry can't sign Dak so he calls the Eagles for a Lamb Hurts swap.

What the Eagles have done to help Carson post free agency and 3 rounds of the Draft....

Jalen Reagor. The End

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Davion Taylor is a project LB with speed that maybe can be a strong safety. There is nothing special. He is raw.
    At least it was a position of need - not like QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    What the Eagles have done to help Carson post free agency and 3 rounds of the Draft....

Jalen Reagor. The End
    Y'all need to relax there's still like 10 WRs that had similar traits to the guys taken in the 2nd round. We have 3 picks in round 4 like chill.
    We already have 2 starters in Djax and Alshon with Reagot now that's 3.
    How many WRs can we put on the field? Were a 2 TE base team, what the hell is the point of having like 8 WRs on the team.

We have Djax, Reagor, JJAW, Ward, Jeffrey and potentially going to add one or two more.

Everyone needs to stop listening to the media and realize we have a front office that's smart AF and things longterm, thus why the last two plus decade we've been competitive year in and year out practically without a HOF level QB leading the charge.

People forget last year Wentz got a first round LT a second round RB and a 2nd round WR.
    What more are people wanting?
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 04-25-2020 at 08:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Ah... where to begin?

1. I like the Reagor pick. Donít love it but I like it. Carson needed a receiver to grow with and I think Reagor will be that guy. The dude played with literal trash last year and now gets Wentz to throw him the deep ball. I think this is gonna be great for us in taking the top off and allowing other receivers to thrive in the medium range game (JJ for example who I still believe in).

2. Jalen Hurts.... not going to lie I was FURIOUS at this pick but after sleeping on it, I understand it. The reality is: the Eagles donít want to play musical chairs with their backup QBS situation. Donít want to waste money signing veterans for expensive rates. IIRC We were paying our backups the most money to NOT play (in theory). I think their thinking is this: Carson is the guy but in case he gets hurt, at least we can show off the guy who steps in and potentially trade him. Sudfeld, as much as we love him, has not been good. Hurts is extremely dynamic and can at least do more than one thing. I LOVE Hurts as a player. He and Carson will mesh well and I think it will make Carson better as a leader and a player. Just my two cents. Iím good with the pick now (or I may be just in the acceptance phase lol).

3. Davion Taylor? Never heard of him but his highlights look similar to Nate Gerryís. My literal words for Gerryís was that he was a thumper. Davion looks the same. Fine pick, not too excited.

Someone mentioned that Hurts looks fire in an Eagles jersey and I definitely agree. Not wishing for Wentz to get hurt, but the way Hurts handled the situation at Bama and then thrives at OU? Love it. Thatís gonna help shift the locker room. If Carson is THE guy, he will take the job by the horns and not get threatened by a guy who lost his job in college. This is a win-win.

Y'all need to relax there's still like 10 WRs that had similar traits to the guys taken in the 2nd round. We have 3 picks in round 4 like chill.
    How many WRs can we put on the field? Were a 2 TE base team, what the hell is the point of having like 8 WRs on the team.

We have Djax, Reagor, JJAW, Ward, Jeffrey and potentially going to add one or two more.

Everyone needs to stop listening to the media and realize we have a front office that's smart AF and things longterm, thus why the last two plus decade we've been competitive year in and year out practically without a HOF level QB leading the charge.

People forget last year Wentz got a first round LT a second round RB and a 2nd round WR.
    Jeffrey and DJax will probably be gone after this year - if there even is a year.

I'm not too keen on banking on a 32 year old who spent almost all of last year injured and a WR that pretty clearly doesn't want to be on our team and frankly that we don't want. Alshon has not been playing well lately. There are clearly holes on the team that needed to be addressed and a lot of talent that we passed up on for a player that in an ideal situation only plays a few snaps. No other team touched a QB in between our pick and 103. If someone told me we could have gotten Baun and then if we were hellbent on taking QB we could have taken him in the 3rd. I do not think anyone would have taken him.

I still have our draft grade as an F. Our 1st round WR I had ranked as the 7th best WR in the draft, the Hurts pick I've made my feelings perfectly clear on, and the LB pick intrigues me. Very disheartening draft especially considering our division rival is making lots of fantastic picks. Hopefully every player we pick does well and I can look like an idiot, but right now I am disgusted by the draft

I donít really want another WR but I wouldnít hate it depending on who it is. Iíd prefer grabbing a CB or Safety or OL/DL depth

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Jeffrey and DJax will probably be gone after this year - if there even is a year.
    And alshon might miss half the season. Heís got a pretty serious injury and isnít even expected to play week 1.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    And alshon might miss half the season. Heís got a pretty serious injury and isnít even expected to play week 1.
    Iíve not seen this. Everything Iíve seen says he will be ready.

Eagles Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Iíve not seen this. Everything Iíve seen says he will be ready.
    Probably an exaggeration on my part but I did hear he probably wonít be ready by week 1 and I have heard in worst case scenario he could miss significant time in 2020. Heís got a 9 month recovery time frame from the time he had surgery which would put him at around week 2 or 3 in best case scenario

Your baby can't do this

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast