Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    This pick hurts

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    I don't feel THAT way lol...Look Reagor does not have the high floor that CDL has, but he can be a wildly effective WR in our offense. He may have a higher ceiling than CDL to be honest, especially in our offense.
    Agreed. I really like the reagor pick but I hate the hurts pick

Your baby can't do this

We have way to many needs to pick a second round qb that hopefully never plays a meaningful down...
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Welp, I have only Malik Harrison left on a want....

Bad part is I really like jalen hurts but he wasn’t a need and Philadelphia is Carson’s team. Get Carson some help, don’t draft his backup in the 2nd round, that’s pointless AF

Your baby can't do this

And there goes Matt Hennessy

Your baby can't do this

Liking that Malik Harrison is still there. Not confident that Howie will pick him...Bets are on another QB or TE....lol

We can move up to pick 88-90 with sending our 103rd and 146th picks. Might be a good idea if Malik is still around at that point. I don't see him falling to 103...

Eagles need to make a pick so I can like something that they do tonight.. It’s so long to go from pick 53 to pick 103

Your baby can't do this

Man I still can’t believe they wasted their 2nd round pick.. ****

Your baby can't do this

Guys stop putting too much thought in picks in this draft. When you are past 10th pick- there’s no slam dunks. Let it play out; its the same people that won the Superbowl running this team. Just think what Howie has been able to do with QBs and trades. He know’s why he really got Hurt; we just assume. Let them do their jobs.

On a side not

Reagor looks like Tyrek Hill type of player or at worst a Steve Smith style. He’s a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Oh I’m not trying to sell it. I can see the frustration

I’d just contend the season is on life support entirely depends on who your backup is. Our Super Bowl trophy is because we had the right backup QB. And if hurts develops you get a 1st rounder for him down the road since everyone shops for QBs

It’s an investment. The backup QBs that have saved nfl teams seasons because they were quality is endless

It’s not my favorite pick at 53. But week 9 wentz goes down I’d rather have hurts checking in than sudfeld lol

The eagles are deep at WR, TE, OL, DL, CB

Arguably issue positions are RB, LB, S

QB was a depth issue. I made a suggestion a while back for the eagles to take hurts in the 3-4 round

Now 2nd round is a tad high. But keep in mind they drafts Thorson a couple years ago, the eagles value backup QB very highly. They paid foles a lot to be it

I get it. I won’t hate on frustration over it. I get it but I do not remotely think it was a luxury pick

At any other position if you had a nate sudfeld level player as the primary backup everyone would say we need to replace that backup

Well the eagles had that at the most important position on the roster with a starter who’s elite but has had injury issues
    When you pick at 53 and the next one isn't until after 100, absolutely no reason to make that pick. I full heartedly believe there would have been a quality choice to groom in round 3 even round 4.

There's no other way to put it the Eagles deserve an F as a draft grade. I don't think we're winning the division or coming close and we're certainly not a playoff team. SF, Seattle, LA, Tampa, NO, GB, MIN are all easily better than us, I'd argue Dallas, and Chicago are as well. I'd look forward to picking next year, but I don't trust Howie anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    Guys stop putting too much thought in picks in this draft. When you are past 10th pick- there’s no slam dunks. Let it play out; its the same people that won the Superbowl running this team. Just think what Howie has been able to do with QBs and trades. He know’s why he really got Hurt; we just assume. Let them do their jobs.

On a side not

Reagor looks like Tyrek Hill type of player or at worst a Steve Smith style. He’s a beast.
    Starting to think Joe Douglas was a big influence and help in that, Frank Reich was a big part and both are gone. I'm sure Howie was a part of it, but Joe was a huge influence, it wasn't just Howie

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post

On a side not

We like Reagor, but there is no excuse for a QB in the second. Even if that pans out, at best you have a good backup QB and/or a gadget play guy...

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    When you pick at 53 and the next one isn't until after 100, absolutely no reason to make that pick. I full heartedly believe there would have been a quality choice to groom in round 3 even round 4.

There's no other way to put it the Eagles deserve an F as a draft grade. I don't think we're winning the division or coming close and we're certainly not a playoff team. SF, Seattle, LA, Tampa, NO, GB, MIN are all easily better than us, I'd argue Dallas, and Chicago are as well. I'd look forward to picking next year, but I don't trust Howie anymore
    Saying we're not a playoff team is an overreaction....I agree with what's before that line though. I don't think Seattle, LA, Tampa, or Minnesota will be better than us. I think when healthy we could be the best in the NFL.

A healthy Jeffrey, Jackson, Reagor (playing to potential) along with Ertz and Goedert could be the best receiving team in the NFL.

Miles Sanders and Boston Scott (started looking like Sproles Jr.) could be a great RB tandem.

Wentz and Hurts will be close to/will be a top 5 QB situation.

Our OL and DL will probably be in the top 5-7 range.

Our CBs could be really good if Rasul or Sidney get better.

We have an awesome kicker in Jake.

Our major ? is LB and Safety could be...

Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast