Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    What about Laviska Shenault? Havenít heard too much about him but man he looks physical as hell, might have a 40 time in the 4.40s too.
    He's a Kamara lite if there was an easy way to describe him. I was excited about him at first but the more and more I've dug up on him, I've been turned of. He's not suited to be a WR, he's a hybrid of a RB/WR. Just more of a gadget guy to use in different formations if you have the creativity.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I gotta look into these guys more. There might be 6 WRs with 1st round potential and thatís before guys start rising up draft boards
    The more and more researching I've done, the more if we cant get Jeudy or Lamb, then first round I want Delpit or Murray or whatever defensive player that falls.

This drafts deep and in the second round we can get a really good gem. Just from the senior bowl, check out Van Jefferson. He's a technician route runner that knows how to run great routes and has produced against elite CBs covering him in college. He's like Deebo Samuel's last year. He's the type of guy that's perfect X receiver for Carson because they can build an amazing rapport.

Guys like Ruggs and Higgins aren't worth it to me over the possibility of a Delpit or Murray.

Again there will be 4 QBs going before us, which might make someone drop unexpectedly like Dillard last year.
    Herbert, Love, Tua, Burrow.

Calling this now and remember I said this but Love is going to be the steal QB of this draft. Whoever gets him in 2 years if they build the rest of the offense ala the line properly, look out.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

He's a Kamara lite if there was an easy way to describe him. I was excited about him at first but the more and more I've dug up on him, I've been turned of. He's not suited to be a WR, he's a hybrid of a RB/WR. Just more of a gadget guy to use in different formations if you have the creativity.

The more and more researching I've done, the more if we cant get Jeudy or Lamb, then first round I want Delpit or Murray or whatever defensive player that falls.

This drafts deep and in the second round we can get a really good gem. Just from the senior bowl, check out Van Jefferson. He's a technician route runner that knows how to run great routes and has produced against elite CBs covering him in college. He's like Deebo Samuel's last year. He's the type of guy that's perfect X receiver for Carson because they can build an amazing rapport.

Guys like Ruggs and Higgins aren't worth it to me over the possibility of a Delpit or Murray.

Again there will be 4 QBs going before us, which might make someone drop unexpectedly like Dillard last year.
    Herbert, Love, Tua, Burrow.

Calling this now and remember I said this but Love is going to be the steal QB of this draft. Whoever gets him in 2 years if they build the rest of the offense ala the line properly, look out.
    True. And if Howie drafts like he did last year where defensive line was super deep, he will allow other teams to take the top guys at that position and then take a guy at another position that falls, like he did with Dillard.

If QBs, DL, and WRs run off the board before the eagles pick, there could be some great defense guys that fall. Itís not the end of the world if they donít take WR in the first because there are other positions that need to be filled. That being said, if they go this route I hope they got some kinda WR in free agency prior to that. I wouldnít want cooper but AJ green or Anderson or sanders would help.

Your baby can't do this

I want, I say this with every fiber in me, zero part of AJ Green.

What's wrong with him? Hes elite
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

1. He's going to be 32 in July
    2. He's coming off a substantial ankle injury after missing 7 games the year prior

He was an elite talent, but we haven't seen the post injury AJ Green, plus after last year relying on old receivers and getting burned I want no part of another 30+ year old receiver. This team needs to have an infusion of young talent that's how you sustain success

2. He's coming off a substantial ankle injury after missing 7 games the year prior

He was an elite talent, but we haven't seen the post injury AJ Green, plus after last year relying on old receivers and getting burned I want no part of another 30+ year old receiver. This team needs to have an infusion of young talent that's how you sustain success
    THIS

No heís not.

It's 2020, not 2011, my friend.

#24ever

This team needs young fast talent, not aging talent like AJ Green.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post

THIS
    Julian Edelman came back from an ACL injury at same age and still remained elite.
    Ypu gotta remember he could've came back around week 10 ish I believe but since Bengals were trash they just sat him out the rest of the year citing setbacks and wht not as the excuse. WRs in the NFL don't just decline like that. Like I said a 1 year prove it deal like we did with Alshon will convince him and if he's done, which I highly doubt then we went big. You don't just lose having good hands overnight.

We need QB friendly WRs not guys who just run for sake of running.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    It's 2020, not 2011, my friend.
    He was elite in 2017 still up until his injury. Just needs to be freed from that abysmal team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    This team needs young fast talent, not aging talent like AJ Green.
    There's cheaper alternatives available in FA. DeMarcus Robsinson will probably be had cheap because Chiefs likely wont ve able to bring him back.

I just don't want to strike out in the draft again cause itll suck badd
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If either Jeudy or Lamb makes to pick 10( Browns ) or 11 ( Jets ), I hope and pray that Roseman pull the trigger and trade up. I realize that its a 'big IF' but when you have a chance to acquire a talent like Jeudy or Lamb you do it. Not only is receiver a position of need but the Eagles have enough ammo to trade up.

According to Daniel Jeremiah of the NFL Network Henry Ruggs only had ONE dropped pass all last season. That is insane.

CeeDee or Ruggs for me. Trade up if you have to.

#24ever

I'm actually against trading up for Ruggs in this draft and probably in the minority on that..

This draft is extremely deep at the position and his type of talent is often very volatile (DeSean Jackson, Kenny Stills, Ted Ginn, Hollywood Brown, etc) where I wouldn't want to add in assets to draft him.

It's hard not to love his speed...but I worry about the other attributes for him to be a clear cut #1 in the future.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast