Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Remember, Andre Dillard was supposed to be a top 10 pick last year. With so much talent in the first round, a player or two might fall into the teens somewhere. Howie would have a chance to trade up if he wants to, especially with the extra picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds
    Hope you're right because I love this guy's game

It's usually QBs that teams start reaching for out of desperation. So we need a couple to kill it during the process to move up.

Also Tony Pauline, who I also trust like a Mayock had Shenault mocked to us and raved about him being underrated. I trust him so maybe this guy might be worth it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I'm on board with the Eagles drafting a receiver in the first. I realized this team needs corners and a safety as well but those position are difficult to gauge because you just don't know how the player will translate in the pro. This organization have not draft well both in receivers and corners BUT I am more confident in a stud receiver in the first.

It's usually QBs that teams start reaching for out of desperation. So we need a couple to kill it during the process to move up.

Also Tony Pauline, who I also trust like a Mayock had Shenault mocked to us and raved about him being underrated. I trust him so maybe this guy might be worth it too.
    Who are QB needy teams? I mean you could have teams behind the Eagles trade up but Id say right now in front youd have the definites of:

Cincinnati
    Miami

Indi Id probably add to those top two

LAC, OAK as possible

ATL and CAR next

Det and Jax maybe and possibly DAL too depending on Dak (but I doubt it)

Behind would be NE, NO, maybe TEN

I could see any of those top 5 listed going QB so that could help but I think one of NE or NO jumping ahead would help more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

My top 3 receivers: Jeudy, Lamb, and Ruggs.

I'm very interested to see how fast Higgins and Shenault run at the combine. I like both too.

I believe six maybe more receivers will be drafted in the First round this year. Draft a stud receiver for Wentz even if we have to trade up. Just because its a deep pool for receivers I would hate for Roseman to 'trade down or wait til 2nd round for a receiver.' Ths team will have 10 picks total so use the ammo to get playmakers.

Hopefully, we can get a corner/safety via free agency or through trades.

Its time to invest in a play making linebacker early in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Who are QB needy teams? I mean you could have teams behind the Eagles trade up but Id say right now in front youd have the definites of:

Cincinnati
    Miami

Indi Id probably add to those top two

LAC, OAK as possible

ATL and CAR next

Det and Jax maybe and possibly DAL too depending on Dak (but I doubt it)

Behind would be NE, NO, maybe TEN

I could see any of those top 5 listed going QB so that could help but I think one of NE or NO jumping ahead would help more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Move Chargers into first group, they wanted to bench Rivers last few games but they're backup is straight dooodoo. Rivers is done so they'll need one.

Bucs can use a QB too since Arians doesn't like Jameis. But we need 3 or 4 QBs to go in front of us.

Problem is you'll have FAs like Bridgewater, Dalton, Foles, Jameis potentially too so who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Jeudy and Lamb are the obvious but I would also trade up for Henry Ruggs. He is built in the mode of a Tyreek Hill but is taller and probably faster. Scary to think what Ruggs can do in this offense. Sign me up.

Henry ruggs looks like exactly what the eagles need. I bet hed be there around where the eagles pick too, may have to trade up into the mid-late teens though.

Your baby can't do this

Only problem with taking ruggs is what jersey # would wentz have to switch to?

Your baby can't do this

I bet ruggs could be one of those guys that raises up the draft boards though because he might run somewhere in the 4.20s for his 40 yard dash and theres usually teams that highly covet that, 40 yard dash speed.

Your baby can't do this

Fan of ruggs, think hes underrated. Has solid size, good after the catch and reliable hands

Overshadowed by jeudy but I think ruggs has potential.

But ruggs moving up isnt crazy unlikely considering speed does sell in the nfl but hes not jumping jeudy or lamb so basically it comes down to him and shenault I imagine

One of those guys will slip to a doable trade up range for us

I'd be all for some of the mentioned targets -- Lamb or Ruggs -- but this class also has immense depth for the second round as well.

Jalen Reagor has been underrated so far for someone who fits the bill of elite field stretcher with play-making ability. Somewhat reminds me of D.J Moore in the sense of he had terrible QB play this past season, but his measurable traits should be close to elite.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast