Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    People are of their rockers if you even contemplate letting Jenkins go. People forget that we thought Dawkins was done too and let him go and he had 2 phenomenal years in Denver at a time we needed safety help badly.

He's a great leader and he still plays at a high level. I'm re upping him for 2 more years at like 12-15M per. He's earned it and it'd be foolish to let him go.

Also **** McCloud and Darby both can take a hike. Sign the denver safety, I believe his names Simmons. Then try going hard after AJ Green. Great professional and still has a lot left in tank.

Jason Kelce also will need a monster contract to be back. We might have to make some big cuts or restructuring this off season.

Bradham won't get picked up because Gerry, Singleton and that Wisconson LB did really solid. Draft a kid there in 2nd or 3rd round, because you can get elite ones in those ranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I'm also for drafting Murray the Oklahoma LB that last stand mentioned. He's gonna be a stud too.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Iím actually for bringing Jenkins back. I do think there needs to be a massive infusion of new hungry blood though. Love Jernigan and Malik Jackson. Bring both back. But I wanna see people big, fast and flying to the football. Murray is 6-2 240lbs and covers incredibly

Sign me up if we canít get lamb.

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Watching Memphis vs. Penn State had me SALIVATING at Micah Parsons, but sadly he's a sophomore lol.
    Heís a DE right? Eagles will have a good shot as long as they donít empty the bank in getting back to the playoffs next year possibly competing for a SB if they just get this team back to being physically dominant.

I like Antoine Winfield as a replacement to McCleud. I want Jenkins around because he'd be very good at mentoring another safety

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Iím actually for bringing Jenkins back. I do think there needs to be a massive infusion of new hungry blood though. Love Jernigan and Malik Jackson. Bring both back. But I wanna see people big, fast and flying to the football. Murray is 6-2 240lbs and covers incredibly

Sign me up if we canít get lamb.
    Love this idea so much. Bring back Jenkins, Kelce and Jernigan.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

IF we stay at 21 I want a receiver. Higgins, Shenault, and Ruggs. One will be available. Get Wentz a stud receiver.

Parsons is a lb and a stud
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

The more and more I read up on Lamb the more and more I want him.

He seems assuredly a top 10 pick. Heís getting comped to Hopkins. With the Eagles seemingly getting an extra 3rd and two 4ths as comp this year, Iíd trade the 21st, normal 3rd, and next years 1st to move up and get him wherever heís available.

Still gives the Eagles ammo to fill out some Pieces in the secondary and defense.

Iím actually all aboard the John S train on WR in the first round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The more and more I read up on Lamb the more and more I want him.

He seems assuredly a top 10 pick. Heís getting comped to Hopkins. With the Eagles seemingly getting an extra 3rd and two 4ths as comp this year, Iíd trade the 21st, normal 3rd, and next years 1st to move up and get him wherever heís available.

Still gives the Eagles ammo to fill out some Pieces in the secondary and defense.

Iím actually all aboard the John S train on WR in the first round.

I'm already set on CeeDee and would not be mad if we traded up to get him. 6'2" 200lbs with hella speed. Sign me up.

#24ever

If we get Lamb, I'll be so freaken happy. Best case scenario.

But I'm.confident one of Lamb, Jeudy, Delpit, Simmons, Murray fall. I also think Shenault and Higgins can be good but I havent seen enough or anything about them to comment confidently of wanting them.in first.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Eagles Draft Thread

Philly voice has their mock as
    Higgins
    Gladney
    Winfield

I like that 3 rounds.

Higgins and Lamb are the two WR I want. (That I think are attainable)

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Philly voice has their mock as
    Higgins
    Gladney
    Winfield

I like that 3 rounds.

Higgins and Lamb are the two WR I want. (That I think are attainable)

Lamb won't be obtainable unless either 1. He absolutely drops the ball at the combine or multiple players go out and crush it to drop him down. 2. We make the move to trade up for him (ideal move for me. I also love Tee Higgins as well, this is the draft class where we could get the type of playmaking receiver that John wants us to have

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Lamb won't be obtainable unless either 1. He absolutely drops the ball at the combine or multiple players go out and crush it to drop him down. 2. We make the move to trade up for him (ideal move for me. I also love Tee Higgins as well, this is the draft class where we could get the type of playmaking receiver that John wants us to have
    I think heís a guy they trade up for. Iíve seen him mocked between 10-15 so I think thatís attainable.

Remember, Andre Dillard was supposed to be a top 10 pick last year. With so much talent in the first round, a player or two might fall into the teens somewhere. Howie would have a chance to trade up if he wants to, especially with the extra picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds

Your baby can't do this

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast