Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Week 10 IGT: Eagles @ Giants - Will the Real Carson Wentz Please Stand Up?

Week 10
    VS

Sunday, November, 15th at 12:00 PM CT
    TV: FOX

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Daniel Jones, QB #8 - 1878 Yards / 8 TD 9 INT / 61.3 CMP% / 53.5 QB Rating
    Carson Wentz, QB #11 - 1.883 Yards / 12 TD 12 INT / 58.4 CMP% / 51.1 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

DeVonta Freeman, RB #31 - 172 Yards / 54 Carries/ 3.2 YPC / 1 TD
    Miles Sanders, RB #26 - 434 Yards / 71 Carries/ 6.1 YPC/ 3 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Sterling Shepard, WR #87 - 28 Catches / 248 Yards / 1 TD
    Travis Fulgham, WR #13 - 29 Catches / 435 Yards / 4 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Evan Engram, TE #88 - 36 Catches / 332 Yards / 1 TD
    Dallas Goedert, TE #88 - 14 Catches / 153 Yards / 1 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Graham Gano, K #5 - 19 FGM / 20 FGA / 13 XPM / 13 XPA
    Jake Elliott, K #4 - 8 FGM / 12 FGA / 12 XPM / 12 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Blake Martinez, LB #54 - 92
    Nathan Gerry, LB #47 - 57

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Leonard Williams, DE, #99 - 5.0
    Brandon Graham, DE #55 - 7.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

James Bradberry, CB #24 - 3
    Alex Singleton, Jalen Mills & Rodney McLeod - 1

Miles sanders gonna be back

Miles sanders and Alshon should be back

Seumalo has potential to be back

Stage is set up for Carson to turn this thing around and shut up all of the pundits including dumb AF Brett Favre

275/3(combined TDs)/0 turnovers from Wentz

Hope Doug has a good gameplan because this is a good giants team thatís been coached up real well and is on an upswing

Eagles are getting healthy and more talented but the giants will give them fits

The Giants seem to compete is almost every game, so I am expecting it here too. The Eagles are getting healthy and coming off of a bye week, so no excuses.

This game scares me and I dont know if I should start Goedert or Jonnu Smith?

Man, I would love to see a great game out of wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    275/3(combined TDs)/0 turnovers from Wentz
    If I see a 0 turnover game from Wentz it would go a decent ways in restoring my confidence in him

I think whatís kinda funny is his 2nd worse year as a pro (his rookie year obv) was when we were facing the afc north

Does this mean next year heís gonna be mvp Carson again?

But in all seriousness Iím more concerned about the OL. I want to see whatís going on with Johnson and Peters. Both guys have been a mess health wise.

Carson is a whole other topic but to me, heís got his stage, everythingís lining up now he just needs to perform. IF Carson turns it around then I donít see an unwinnable game left on the schedule except maybe the Seahawks because Pete caroll really has our number lol

But giants, browns, packers, saints, Washington, and Dallas are all winnable

New Orleans just got godsakes press the damn WRs. Brees has a noodle. Donít play off coverage like the bucs and try to blitz lol. Brees will hang 40

If you just press them I think theyíre very beatable. Theyíll still get a good schemed play on ya here and there but itíll look more like 24 vs 35+

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    The Giants seem to compete is almost every game, so I am expecting it here too. The Eagles are getting healthy and coming off of a bye week, so no excuses.
    Well know more on the 2nd drive. Eagles always come out firing on their first drive. They look like the chiefs. And then drive 2 they look like the jets

Iím actually excited to see what Carson looks like out of the bye. Both him and Doug have had 2 weeks to figure some things out. Heís also had more time with reagor and Alshons coming back

If the protections there I have a good feeling. I think (emphasis on think) dougs done a ton of work in the bye.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Miles sanders and Alshon should be back

Seumalo has potential to be back

Stage is set up for Carson to turn this thing around and shut up all of the pundits including dumb AF Brett Favre
    I know Iíve wanted Alshon gone for awhile now but him being back and hopefully being something would be a big security blanket for Carson.

Sanders coming back is pivotal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Alshon is obviously not a #1 WR anymore but heís got good on field chemistry with wentz regardless of how overpaid he is. He will be a good addition.

Miles was having a career year this year, if you average out a lot of his numbers this year over the course of a full season heíd actually be amongst the lead leaders. Getting him back is underrated too in my opinion

Sanders needs to stay healthy and moving forward we donít need a star backup but we need a respectable one. Sanders is a stud. Big time playmaker but he does scream injury risk to me as heís not a bigger guy. We need competence behind him

Scott and clement are awful. Sanders is potentially one of the better guys in the league. May even end up having a better career than saquan (obviously due to that horrible injury) but if Scott and clement are #2 and #3 suddenly sanders becomes too irreplaceable.

Having him back should make a big difference. Hopefully bring back play action. Guy is at 6.1 yards a carry this year lol.

Scott may not be great but he isn't awful.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast