Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Eagles Draft Thread

By popular demand...

Go crazy folks.

This might sound crazy (or not), but we need elite freaking athletes. No more "technicians." Give me a guy that can run fast, an insane workout freak, or a Greek god athlete.

#24ever

I agree. Ideally someone who has both kinda like bosa for San Fran

But seriously. Iím sick of being the underdog athlete team. Even when we won the super bowl the eagles were the tough nosed grind them out team

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    This might sound crazy (or not), but we need elite freaking athletes. No more "technicians." Give me a guy that can run fast, an insane workout freak, or a Greek god athlete.
    Eagles need giannis antetekounmpo

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Eagles need giannis antetekounmpo
    Throw it up to him and let him catch it.

#24ever

So is there any target? I donít follow college at all so I have zip idea. All I know is this is supposedly a loaded WR class.

Just worries me that regardless of a WR being drafted he wonít be used. Alshon and Desean are back for at least one more season. NA is gone and JJ should now be getting reps. Wonder if a trade can be worked out but would anyone be happy with Desean/Alshon, JJ, and a rookie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    So is there any target? I donít follow college at all so I have zip idea. All I know is this is supposedly a loaded WR class.

Just worries me that regardless of a WR being drafted he wonít be used. Alshon and Desean are back for at least one more season. NA is gone and JJ should now be getting reps. Wonder if a trade can be worked out but would anyone be happy with Desean/Alshon, JJ, and a rookie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I honestly think we'll probably throw money at Robbie Anderson, though I hope we do draft a WR. Jeudy and Lamb are both going to be just 21 at the start of next season. If we're not going WR in the first, then I expect CB/S or a can't miss pass rusher.

#24ever

Weíre going to draft a defensive lineman lol, as long as heís athletic and not an effort guy Iíll be happy

I think despite WR having some winners I doubt we draft one.

I could see a DB but even then I doubt it. Pederson comes from Reid so I believe that philosophy holds true moving forward

Besides a stud end wouldnít hurt. Especially with Malik and Jernigan back inside. I think Robby Anderson is likely. Shouldíve traded for him tbh. But again comes down to weird cap situations. They canít really cut desean or Alshon. The eagles are in a weird position. I hate the idea of relying on desean next year. So I do hope they get speed somehow.

Iíd be fine with drafting a stud WR because you could move on from Jeffrey and desean after next season and roll with the new guys moving forward

Jeudy is the dream but more likely than not hell be top 5 which is way out our range. Itll have to be the Oklahoma or Arizona state WR or one of the other 2 Alabama WRs.

I'd loveeee to have bamas kick returner now that's a damn weapon.

Also I agree with everyone we need freaken speed, we legit have no speed anywhere. Everyones sp damn slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Eagles absolutely need to win the size speed battle more they canít get out run every game. Need speed at WR, LB, DB, edge rushing

Need a major influx of speed

It's so funny. When we had chip we cried for more size because our tackling and gap control used to be soo ****. Now our players are great tacklers but just slow and can't keep up and aren't twitchy.

We just need to find a damn middle ground.

Also now that my brains working properly. Ceedee lamb is basically on Jeudys level. Both of them and Brandon Aiyuk are really good route runners. I really wanted Deebo Samuel's this past draft, he killed the senior bowl and showed great movement.

Ruggs,Waddle and Smith the other 3 Alabama guys are great speed guys but can't run good routes yet. But Waddle is a premium kick returner and great out of slot. I'd love to take a shot on him but with a 2nd, not a first.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I like Jeudy most out of this class. I'm also fine with the other Bama WR as well. They know how to churn out NFL receivers (Julio, Cooper, Ridley), I also like Antoine Winfield Jr. (obviously not with a 1st round pick). McCleud is a FA and he won't be back and frankly Jenkins is getting older and not playing as well as he has in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Eagles absolutely need to win the size speed battle more they canít get out run every game. Need speed at WR, LB, DB, edge rushing

Need a major influx of speed
    I would take intelligence and discipline over all that.

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I like Jeudy most out of this class. I'm also fine with the other Bama WR as well. They know how to churn out NFL receivers (Julio, Cooper, Ridley), I also like Antoine Winfield Jr. (obviously not with a 1st round pick). McCleud is a FA and he won't be back and frankly Jenkins is getting older and not playing as well as he has in the past.
    I am perfectly fine with double dipping on Alabama receivers if possible lol. DUobt it, but they certainly churn out some good receivers.

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    I would take intelligence and discipline over all that.
    I mean we can maybe have both?

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast