Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Iíd like the eagles to look at Gabriel Davis, Donovan peoples Jones, Gandy golden, or Isaiah coulter

All seem to be guys with developmental traits that donít need to play but will be nice guys to have to test Moorhead and see if he can coach up our WRs

Would like to start grabbing some interior OL, too just to keep depth going, Iím pretty ok with tackle at this point. In terms of DB, Iíd rather have our corners we currently have than the people left out there. Safety I donít think thereís much excitement left.

At this point Iím hoping they take 1 or 2 developmental WRs, a LB, and interior OL.

Oh and I forgot with all the people scared about covering WRs. Did people forget that we signed one of the best nickel corners in football in nickell robey because I did. That gives you nickell robey, Darius slay, and two guys who have both performed very well in Maddox and Leblanc. To go with our elite defensive line. Iím not overly concerned

There u go we drafted the Clemson safety Wallace.
    Now if Biadasz drops and we get him and Proche or Golden Gandy this drafts a humangous win for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I like that pick

Your baby can't do this

Fine pick in the fourth. Don't think he's a starter but I think he's got an NFL role. That's what you're looking for in a 4th round pick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thereís a trend here in the eagles draft. Every single player the eagles have taken so far is either the fastest or one of the fastest players at their position

Your baby can't do this

The eagles said they were going faster and they have. Iím not a huge fan of going a tad undersized in this draft but Iím happy with speed

I think the eagles absolutely need to grab one of the WRs left on the board with one of their last 2 picks in round 4. Iíd be happy. Also would love to look at Bryce hall who seems to have the athletic traits we seem to like a CB

Why the eagles helped Dallas draft a solid center prospect is strange to me. But tbh they probably didnít see much there that they wanted

Whatís strangest to me is the cowboys weakness is their OL right now. And why the eagles decided to hand them a solid starting caliber center is beyond my thinking. The worst move in the draft imo

Eagles helped the cowboys address a major need. What.. the... fuq

Your baby can't do this

Why does everybody seem to be SO afraid of the Cowboys? It was the Eagles who won the division. Let them be afraid of us.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Why does everybody seem to be SO afraid of the Cowboys? It was the Eagles who won the division. Let them be afraid of us.
    Just because you arenít ďafraidĒ of a team doesnít mean you need to help them improve

The eagles didnít exactly run away with the division.

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Oh so you are perfectly fine with helping them?

Your baby can't do this

Get us our slot WR and guard/center snd call it a day
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

https://streamable.com/d4pip7

Got this from reddit, not sure itíll work or not. Damn this davion Taylor guy is fast as hell

Your baby can't do this

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast