Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    To go along with that 42 inch vertical on reagor he also has a 6’3 wingspan which isn’t great at first glance but it is better than his 5’11 frame though. When you combine that vertical and wingspan you get a guy that can play bigger than his measurables.
    You have other burners that will take the top off, but aren't able to fight for those contested catches. He's someone who not only has the speed, but strength/vertical/athleticism to go up and get those balls for someone only 5'11.

I think that's a very underrated part of his game that other burners can't provide

To go along with that 42 inch vertical on reagor he also has a 6’3 wingspan which isn’t great at first glance but it is better than his 5’11 frame though. When you combine that vertical and wingspan you get a guy that can play bigger than his measurables.
    He has all the athletic traits we needed and then some. He’s a stockier guy too. He’s not tiny. He’s got a thicker frame

I think he has potential to be used all over to get pop plays

I’d rather use a 2nd and 4th to move up and grab gross Matos than draft another WR at this point

However if someone takes him early then I become more ok with taking another WR. He’s kinda the last guy on the table that I’d like them to jump up and snag. I think he makes the eagles defense unstoppable which I can’t say about any other player. He allows you to cut graham next season. And he may be a 5-7 sack guy out the gate. The rotation becomes unreal

Barnett, graham, sweat, gross Matos, malik Jackson, cox, hargrave, ridgeway

However have my doubts they take him because they drafted shareef Miller last year and traded for that guy from the browns

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    You have other burners that will take the top off, but aren't able to fight for those contested catches. He's someone who not only has the speed, but strength/vertical/athleticism to go up and get those balls for someone only 5'11.

I think that's a very underrated part of his game that other burners can't provide
    He’s a versatile big time athlete which is something we lack. Lamb is a better prospect but it’s the draft. The eagles were picking at 21. Lamb got picked at 17. That’s how a draft works. I think the eagles got one of the guys they wanted

He’ll be able to be plugged in and effective out the gate imo due to his versatility as an athlete. You can shift he and Jackson around flipping them to the slot or outside depending on the coverage. You can use both to threaten downfield opening the field up for our elite duo of TEs

Alshon has an easier time. I think it’s a fine pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post

Agreed. The more I think about it the more I like the reagor pick tbh

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    He has all the athletic traits we needed and then some. He’s a stockier guy too. He’s not tiny. He’s got a thicker frame

I think he has potential to be used all over to get pop plays

I’d rather use a 2nd and 4th to move up and grab gross Matos than draft another WR at this point

However if someone takes him early then I become more ok with taking another WR. He’s kinda the last guy on the table that I’d like them to jump up and snag. I think he makes the eagles defense unstoppable which I can’t say about any other player. He allows you to cut graham next season. And he may be a 5-7 sack guy out the gate. The rotation becomes unreal

Barnett, graham, sweat, gross Matos, malik Jackson, cox, hargrave, ridgeway

However have my doubts they take him because they drafted shareef Miller last year and traded for that guy from the browns
    And who can pass up the opportunity to have a gross cox on the same D

Your baby can't do this

I think the eagles would love to get Xavier McKinney. He’s very versatile like Malcolm Jenkins was. I think he will probably go top 5 in the 2nd round though. Delpit is another guy that can move all over the place but his tackling is pretty ****in bad which is why he’s fallen so much

Your baby can't do this

I think the eagles would love to get Xavier McKinney. He’s very versatile like Malcolm Jenkins was. I think he will probably go top 5 in the 2nd round though. Delpit is another guy that can move all over the place but his tackling is pretty ****in bad which is why he’s fallen so much
    Because he was hurt last year. Delpit is top of list for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Well here we go with round two. I'm thinking Howie might pick a kicker here....

JUST KIDDING!! lol

I've settled in on the Reagor pick. I think it's a little too 'Boom or Bust' for my liking but the draft is never a given solution to a positional problem. Lamb could be a bust for all we know and we could end up with Steve Smith with turbo boosters up his butt. lol

Well Pittman didn't last too long

Good Michael Pittman is off the board

Your baby can't do this

Safety cornerback or linebacker this round and I’d be happy

Your baby can't do this

Ugh this is so hard, we need LBs desperately but Delpit, Chinn or Winfield would be disgusting adds.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

I would kill for Winfield. Dude just has a nose for the ball and knows how to play, I think it would require us to come up though

Eagles Draft Thread

Seems there’s a run on RBs right now. I’m cool with that push all the good players down the board

Your baby can't do this

Jalen Reagor told me Carson Wentz called with congrats

“There’s no telling the heights we can reach”

“I have Carson’s #. He told me to reach out to him anytime I need to. I’m going to call him today”

“Because that’s my quarterback now. I’ve got to form a great relationship”

Just saying we never ever heard JJAW say **** like this.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast