Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Yes you have, but they need to draft quality WR. They took one last year that's been a colossal disappointment so far, and I'm not too excited about this one. Hopefully he proves me wrong and balls out, but I see a guy that's fast who struggles to catch the football.
    YES - I know. So far, JJAW has been a bust and Agholor was a 1st round pick and he was pretty much a bust also.
    As I said, they should take another WR in the 2nd round and then fill some of the other holes with the 3rd and the 3 4th's.

Jesus, the amount of really good defensive tackles is crazy. Too bad we wont need one and hopefully there is a mini run on them.

I don't know how sold the Eagles are on Dillard because from.reports they're sour on him, but they moved up last year to get him so I can't see them taking a OT. But I can see them taking a center or OG for insurance.

Also if I'm Howie, if any of the big 3 safeties slide a bit, I'd move up and snag one because we need one longterm.
    Defense second round then WR 3rd round and there will be a heck of a lot of solid WRs still left.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    As everyone knows, for years, I've been saying that they need to draft some WR's. Now they took one. They should take another one tonight and FINALLY give Wentz the weapons that he needs.
    I haven't been posting because just about everybody has finally seen how desperate they were for wide receivers. It ONLY took people 2 years to realize this.
    You’ve been wanting a WR in round 1 well before the eagles won the super bowl. They didn’t need it back then, now they do since their two best guys are injury risks and old. It makes much more sense now than when you first started talking about taking a WR in round 1

Your baby can't do this

Also Laviska is dropping to and if he drops, man how do you not consider that? We'd be nasty offensively
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Eagles Draft Thread

Sounds like eagles are looking at CB, LB, and S on day two but aren’t ruling out taking another WR. There’s a lot of good safeties still on the board, just saying.. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them grab a safety at 53

Your baby can't do this

Also Laviska is dropping to and if he drops, man how do you not consider that? We'd be nasty offensively
    I'm a fan of Claypool too, another big bodied, fast WR.
    Phillies/Eagles/Flyers/Sixers/Union/Arsenal

Either Claypool or Pittman would be fine picks. If someone like Winfield slips I think you have to grab him. If they draft Hamler I will consider this draft an absolute failure

Eagles Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    Either Claypool or Pittman would be fine picks. If someone like Winfield slips I think you have to grab him. If they draft Hamler I will consider this draft an absolute failure
    I saw a tweet that the eagles actually do really like hamler.lol.. I agree though, reagor was fine but no need to double dip at the same position taking similar players on back to back picks. I wouldn’t really like that either

To me, reagor just looks like a better version of hamler

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I saw a tweet that the eagles actually do really like hamler.lol.. I agree though, reagor was fine but no need to double dip at the same position taking similar players on back to back picks. I wouldn’t really like that either
    That was exactly why I had to reference him by name

I think safety could be good value in the 2nd

Your baby can't do this

I've been mentioning Reagor in this thread since the beginning and I'm a fan of his overall game.

1) The college production dip in his Junior season doesn't scare me at all. He had to play with a true freshman quarterback and had the fourth-lowest percentage of accurate targets of any receiver in college football.
    2) The drops are concerning where in 2018 he had 137 targets with 6 drops. In 2019 he had 92 targets with 9 drops. How much can you contribute that in 2019 to the offense being terrible and focus dropping because his QB couldn't get him the ball? That's something to keep an eye on
    3) The 40 yard dash was slower than expected, but he did bulk up slightly and his game film speaks 4.3-4.4 type speed.

Reagor has near elite field stretching ability, but he's also quite stout overall. I'm a huge fan of him landing with an offensive mind in Doug who can manufacture touches for him. Give him those quick slants, screens, end arounds, etc. He's a smudge over 5'11 who has the overall athletic ability to high point catches and really fight for contested balls down the field. In that regard, he reminds me of Tyreek Hill with his ball tracking on deep shots. My comparison for him was a more explosive D.J Moore from Carolina who similarly struggled with poor QB play in college.
    Last edited by Westbrook36; 04-24-2020 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You’ve been wanting a WR in round 1 well before the eagles won the super bowl. They didn’t need it back then, now they do since their two best guys are injury risks and old. It makes much more sense now than when you first started talking about taking a WR in round 1
    NO - After the Super Bowl - and as things have turned out, I was correct, whether you want to admit that or not - and YES - they DID need them back then.
    I did say that Jeffrey was O.K. but not great and Agholor was mediocre, at best.
    Last edited by John S; 04-24-2020 at 10:36 AM.

For the record, not that anybody cares what I think, tonight, I would take another WR in the 2nd, a LB in the 3rd, and a guard, center, and either another LB or a safety in the 4th.

As of right now corner, LB, WR are legitimate to me

Maybe even DE if yetur gross Matos slips

Also I’m on board with laviska shenault or tee Higgins if they slip far enough. Both have unique skills sets. Especially shenault who’s an odd player with big potential

There’s also Trevon Diggs still on the table and he’d be worth grabbing with his athleticism

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    As of right now corner, LB, WR are legitimate to me

Maybe even DE if yetur gross Matos slips

Also I’m on board with laviska shenault or tee Higgins if they slip far enough. Both have unique skills sets. Especially shenault who’s an odd player with big potential

There’s also Trevon Diggs still on the table and he’d be worth grabbing with his athleticism
    Yeah, if Shenault, Higgins, or even Mims is possible to get we should go that route. I'm surprised that guys like Xavier, Swift, Blacklock are around still. If we have a shot a Jaylen Johnson (CB from Utah) I would take him over anyone here except maybe Xavier...

Page 32 of 52 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast