Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Wut? Itís still 2 picks away on my tv..lmfao
    No it hasn't happened yet. I just noticed he was available. lol

Ohh.. lol I thought you were saying thatís who they got, thatís who you want
    Hey man, he's a good guy too. I bet the knock on him is that he didn't play against top level teams consistently enough. lol

Not even gonna lie, they just showed jalen hurts in an eagles jersey and it looks fire as ****

Your baby can't do this

Your baby can't do this

Eagles Draft Thread

No idea who davion Taylor is, he looks very small though for a linebacker. Time to google

Your baby can't do this

I like his tape...kinda dawkinsy feeling lol...I can be okay with that pick.

He's really raw, but has a ton of speed. I'm happy to see that we addressed a need with this pick

Eagles Draft Thread

Davion Taylor could be a stud guys.. He looks hella good

Your baby can't do this

Davion Taylor could be a stud guys.. He looks hella good
    I know exactly whatís going on in this draft...

Drafting all projects so in 3ish years theyíll all be developed and thatíll be the time Howie and Co believe Carson will be out of the league.

Itís fantastic because then youíll have 50 other players youíll need to draft too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I'm going to end the night be saying this, tommorrow is how Howie ends up winning this draft.
    3 picks and there are some good players still left and hopefully a QB run will happen and keep pushing those guys.
    Some guys the Eagles looked at heavily still left like Amik Robertson, Darnell Holmes, Wallace the Clemson safety.

Also some good WRs still left. Gandy Golden, KJ Hill, Tyrie Cleveland. It's going to be a fun.
    Tyler Biadasz or whatever his name is has been dropping but he was supposed to be a first round center pre injury.

Let him sit behind Kelce for a year or 2.

Let's see what they have planned
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I know exactly whatís going on in this draft...

Drafting all projects so in 3ish years theyíll all be developed and thatíll be the time Howie and Co believe Carson will be out of the league.

Itís fantastic because then youíll have 50 other players youíll need to draft too.

Genius

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I'm going to end the night be saying this, tommorrow is how Howie ends up winning this draft.
    3 picks and there are some good players still left and hopefully a QB run will happen and keep pushing those guys.
    Some guys the Eagles looked at heavily still left like Amik Robertson, Darnell Holmes, Wallace the Clemson safety.

Also some good WRs still left. Gandy Golden, KJ Hill, Tyrie Cleveland. It's going to be a fun.
    Tyler Biadasz or whatever his name is has been dropping but he was supposed to be a first round center pre injury.

Let him sit behind Kelce for a year or 2.

Let's see what they have planned
    There does seem to be good players left in positions of need so having those 3 4ths is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Eagles Draft Thread

This Davion Taylor guy had some kind of religious belief where he wasnít allowed to play high school football so heís a super raw prospect with a ton of upside potential given that he really has only played football a few years now. If he really learns the game and continues to fill out his frame he could be a stud

Kinda reminds me of Jordan hicks, an athletic linebacker that can cover but Taylor is a better tackler and Hicks has better instincts

Your baby can't do this

Davion Taylor ran a 10.56 in the 100 meter dash.. ummm.. Thatís ****in crazy for a linebacker..wow

Your baby can't do this

https://youtu.be/Yq7eb7zneP8

Tell me by watching this press conference that Doug was even a tiny bit ok with taking jalen hurts.

Your baby can't do this

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast