Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 775
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Wut? Itís still 2 picks away on my tv..lmfao
    No it hasn't happened yet. I just noticed he was available. lol

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Ohh.. lol I thought you were saying thatís who they got, thatís who you want
    Hey man, he's a good guy too. I bet the knock on him is that he didn't play against top level teams consistently enough. lol

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517
    Not even gonna lie, they just showed jalen hurts in an eagles jersey and it looks fire as ****

    Your baby can't do this

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517

    Eagles Draft Thread

    No idea who davion Taylor is, he looks very small though for a linebacker. Time to google

    Your baby can't do this

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,867
    I like his tape...kinda dawkinsy feeling lol...I can be okay with that pick.

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    286
    He's really raw, but has a ton of speed. I'm happy to see that we addressed a need with this pick

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517

    Eagles Draft Thread

    Davion Taylor could be a stud guys.. He looks hella good

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,041
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Davion Taylor could be a stud guys.. He looks hella good
    I know exactly whatís going on in this draft...

    Drafting all projects so in 3ish years theyíll all be developed and thatíll be the time Howie and Co believe Carson will be out of the league.

    Itís fantastic because then youíll have 50 other players youíll need to draft too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    34,728
    I'm going to end the night be saying this, tommorrow is how Howie ends up winning this draft.
    3 picks and there are some good players still left and hopefully a QB run will happen and keep pushing those guys.
    Some guys the Eagles looked at heavily still left like Amik Robertson, Darnell Holmes, Wallace the Clemson safety.

    Also some good WRs still left. Gandy Golden, KJ Hill, Tyrie Cleveland. It's going to be a fun.
    Tyler Biadasz or whatever his name is has been dropping but he was supposed to be a first round center pre injury.

    Let him sit behind Kelce for a year or 2.

    Let's see what they have planned
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I know exactly whatís going on in this draft...

    Drafting all projects so in 3ish years theyíll all be developed and thatíll be the time Howie and Co believe Carson will be out of the league.

    Itís fantastic because then youíll have 50 other players youíll need to draft too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Genius

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I'm going to end the night be saying this, tommorrow is how Howie ends up winning this draft.
    3 picks and there are some good players still left and hopefully a QB run will happen and keep pushing those guys.
    Some guys the Eagles looked at heavily still left like Amik Robertson, Darnell Holmes, Wallace the Clemson safety.

    Also some good WRs still left. Gandy Golden, KJ Hill, Tyrie Cleveland. It's going to be a fun.
    Tyler Biadasz or whatever his name is has been dropping but he was supposed to be a first round center pre injury.

    Let him sit behind Kelce for a year or 2.

    Let's see what they have planned
    There does seem to be good players left in positions of need so having those 3 4ths is really nice.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517

    Eagles Draft Thread

    This Davion Taylor guy had some kind of religious belief where he wasnít allowed to play high school football so heís a super raw prospect with a ton of upside potential given that he really has only played football a few years now. If he really learns the game and continues to fill out his frame he could be a stud

    Kinda reminds me of Jordan hicks, an athletic linebacker that can cover but Taylor is a better tackler and Hicks has better instincts

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517
    Davion Taylor ran a 10.56 in the 100 meter dash.. ummm.. Thatís ****in crazy for a linebacker..wow

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517
    https://youtu.be/Yq7eb7zneP8

    Tell me by watching this press conference that Doug was even a tiny bit ok with taking jalen hurts.

    Your baby can't do this

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •