Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Saying we're not a playoff team is an overreaction....I agree with what's before that line though. I don't think Seattle, LA, Tampa, or Minnesota will be better than us. I think when healthy we could be the best in the NFL.

A healthy Jeffrey, Jackson, Reagor (playing to potential) along with Ertz and Goedert could be the best receiving team in the NFL.

Miles Sanders and Boston Scott (started looking like Sproles Jr.) could be a great RB tandem.

Wentz and Hurts will be close to/will be a top 5 QB situation.

Our OL and DL will probably be in the top 5-7 range.

Our CBs could be really good if Rasul or Sidney get better.

We have an awesome kicker in Jake.

Our major ? is LB and Safety could be...
    I named 9 teams that I believe full heartedly are better than us. Maximum of 7 teams are going to the playoffs. That's how I come to that conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    Guys stop putting too much thought in picks in this draft. When you are past 10th pick- thereís no slam dunks. Let it play out; its the same people that won the Superbowl running this team. Just think what Howie has been able to do with QBs and trades. He knowís why he really got Hurt; we just assume. Let them do their jobs.

On a side not

Reagor looks like Tyrek Hill type of player or at worst a Steve Smith style. Heís a beast.
    Usually Iím 100% on giving a player a chance to prove his worth as a draft pick even if I hate the draft pick as it happens. Thatís just not the case here. How is hurts gonna prove himself? Only way hurts can prove himself is literally if Carson wentz gets hurt and misses a lot of games. Peoples say wentz is injury prone but heís played 90% of games in his career and about 3-5 of those games the eagles held him out for precautionary reasons but he coulda played. I hate that the eagles are planning as if they expect wentz to get hurt. They have sudfeld, why do they need a 2nd round QB too?

Your baby can't do this

Honestly if we get Malik I will be slightly more okay with Hurts...Reasoning: Malik could have been a guy I would have been okay with in the 2nd round so I can pretend we got him in the 2nd and Hurts in the third...lol

And on top of all that, we are at pick 95 and thereís still really good QBs on the board! Eagles coulda definitely nabbed one here no doubt about it

Your baby can't do this

Honestly if we get Malik I will be slightly more okay with Hurts...Reasoning: Malik could have been a guy I would have been okay with in the 2nd round so I can pretend we got him in the 2nd and Hurts in the third...lol
    I love the thought process

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I named 9 teams that I believe full heartedly are better than us. Maximum of 7 teams are going to the playoffs. That's how I come to that conclusion
    That's fine and you're entitled to your opinion, but I think we will do great next year. With guys coming back healthy we will be better than last year. On top of that we had a couple really nice additions in Hargrave and Slay (I even like Brown's addition and will parks). We also will get back Malik Jackson who was out all last year...and Djax and Alshon...Having Reagor will help.

If we get Malik here I will be happy. lol

I'm getting nervous though...5 picks away...I feel like someone is going to take my dream of getting at least one guy I like away. lol watch it be the Giants....

I think we are around a 10 win team but thatís depending on health of course

Your baby can't do this

There goes Malik Harrison

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    There goes Malik Harrison
    BUT WHY?!?!? They already had Queen this draft!!

BUT WHY?!?!? They already had Queen this draft!!
    Itís the ravens they always stock up on linebackers.. fuuuckk

Your baby can't do this

Get Akeem Davis Gathier! I'm an App State Alum. The dude can play!!

Wut? Itís still 2 picks away on my tv..lmfao

Your baby can't do this

Or Troy Dye...but I'd love Gathier going to the birds. I forgot he was even in this draft lol

Or Troy Dye...but I'd love Gathier going to the birds. I forgot he was even in this draft lol
    Ohh.. lol I thought you were saying thatís who they got, thatís who you want

Your baby can't do this

Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast