Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What are you happy about going forth?

Let's start a thread of positivity. Sucks the season ended the way it did, but we've got a few things to be happy about. I'll start.

Nelson Agholor is gone.

#24ever

You. Iím happy going forward with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post

Your baby can't do this

I was a defender of agholor for a little too long tbh. Itís time to move on and Iím happy with that, Iím interested to know what this WR group will look like next year

Your baby can't do this

Honestly more confident in wentz going into next year than I was going into this year

Loved his progress into reading the field and just letting drives die and moving onto the next one instead of putting us in a hole with a turnover whilst trying to make a game saving play

I loved what he did and Iím happy he actually is healthy going into an offseason and ideally has new WRs to get to work with all offseason and develop chemistry

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Honestly more confident in wentz going into next year than I was going into this year

Loved his progress into reading the field and just letting drives die and moving onto the next one instead of putting us in a hole with a turnover whilst trying to make a game saving play

I loved what he did and Iím happy he actually is healthy going into an offseason and ideally has new WRs to get to work with all offseason and develop chemistry
    I'm hoping we're aggressive for athletic weapons this off season, definitely. I'm content with both our o-line and d-line, but we gotta get playmakers on offense and defense. I expect it to happen.

#24ever

Happy going forward knowing Howie Roseman is our ma****ing GM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I'm hoping we're aggressive for athletic weapons this off season, definitely. I'm content with both our o-line and d-line, but we gotta get playmakers on offense and defense. I expect it to happen.
    Iím content with the DL in the middle. I have questions about the outside. Graham isnít getting younger Barnett to me is inconsistent but when heís good heís GOOD. Sweat is solid. Need one more guy there. Need the Chris long replacement

But I agree. Eagles need to get bigger and faster. They have such studs in the backfield with wentz, Howard, sanders and a good compliment guy in Scott

But on the outside ward is nice but they need guys to beat the other teams guys. DeSean will be back imo. No chance heís gone. Lurie loves him

Alshon is up in the air. Iím serious about calling Cleveland and Taking a shot at Landry or Beckham with Alshon and a couple picks

I'd pass on Howard. I like the Sanders/Scott combo, maybe keep Clement to round off that group without much money invested to use elsewhere.

I'll take Alshon/Ward/JJAW/Desean/Ertz/Goedert. If we can trade up and take one of Lamb/Jeudy send Alshon packing to the first suitor. I think AJ can still be very productive, but not married to him.

Get bigger/stronger/faster on defense. New coaches on both sides.

Forgot that Robby Anderson is a free agent. Iíd definitely take a look at him and maybe trade Alshon, draft Henry ruggs high second round giving the eagles

Anderson, Jackson, Ward, ruggs, someone

Use the rest of the draft on LBs, secondary

Forgot that Robby Anderson is a free agent. Iíd definitely take a look at him and maybe trade Alshon, draft Henry ruggs high second round giving the eagles

Anderson, Jackson, Ward, ruggs, someone

Use the rest of the draft on LBs, secondary
    Hell no to this idea. I wanted Anderson all year long but the more and more I watched Jets games, I don't want him. He's another Kenny Stills basically. His route running isn't that crisp at all. I also don't want Ruggs at all.

I'm down for Juice of the Browns will take a mid rounder for him. Throw his *** in the slot and suddenly we'll be set even with injuries. Juice can be counter on to play healthy a full year.

I'm waiting next year for Rondale Moore and Jalen Waddle. I can't wait to see where both guys end up next draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Hell no to this idea. I wanted Anderson all year long but the more and more I watched Jets games, I don't want him. He's another Kenny Stills basically. His route running isn't that crisp at all. I also don't want Ruggs at all.

I'm down for Juice of the Browns will take a mid rounder for him. Throw his *** in the slot and suddenly we'll be set even with injuries. Juice can be counter on to play healthy a full year.

I'm waiting next year for Rondale Moore and Jalen Waddle. I can't wait to see where both guys end up next draft.
    I mean, Iíd personally be fine with guys who are productive, can catch and can run

There hasnít been a team with a ď#1Ē WR win a Super Bowl since when?

I donít think itís a requirement, I think the eagles need guys who get open and catch the ball. I think Robby does that. And I think ruggs can be a guy who steals you a touchdown or big yardage once a game heís not someone I need but if heís in the 2nd Iíd be happy to have him

Nothing should change in your use of press conferences- political conferences should also be available for politics only, a religious forum for religion and a scientific forum for science only. I need to suggest https://knowtechie.com/outsourcing-v...ter-it-future/ to her. Considering the last two conferences had some overlap among the members who used them, we thought it would be nice for someone to have a bookmark on one page (political forum) but then look at the other two forums. located at the top of the page.
    Looking for this explanation long time ago!!

I'm excited to see Darius Slay play and see how he can help our other CBs as well.