Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Parker not just playing well, but playing tough is a complete turn around for him. Hes really playing like he wants to be the alpha, which we have never seen from him.

As far as wrs go, we have preston, parker, hurns, grant, all locked up for next year, so i dont think wr will be a big emphasis in the off season.

Wrs have a Very hard time learning this system, so continuiety is extremely important. I think most guys on both sides of the ball who are grasping the playbook well, and are working hard will return next year.

Building that base, was a big part of this season.
    You're probably right. I have thought it over since I posted...it's just not a high priority area compared to other glaring weaknesses we have. Plus your point of learning the system probably factors in there a lot as well. Never even considered that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    You're probably right. I have thought it over since I posted...it's just not a high priority area compared to other glaring weaknesses we have. Plus your point of learning the system probably factors in there a lot as well. Never even considered that.
    Yeah, i really wanted to draft jeudy or ruggs, or draft a rb like swift. All 3 players i absolutely love. But as the season went, our wr unit kind of looks like our only position we are set in. At least short term.

oline needs 2 tackles and a center. Flores is a defensive coach, so he def is going to want a dback to go with X, and a few dline guys.

I think well draft a couple rbs in the mid rnds, maybe one in the 2nd, but cant see one in the 1st.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123