Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    It was his first game...
    Exactly, meaning it's a little soon to be thinking he's your future. That's how you end up thinking the Kyells, Brandon Allens, and Minshews are your future.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Exactly, meaning it's a little soon to be thinking he's your future. That's how you end up thinking the Kyells, Brandon Allens, and Minshews are your future.
    He is the future... I didn't say how long the future would be, but he should get at least a year.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    He is the future... I didn't say how long the future would be, but he should get at least a year.
    Lol that's fair. I just thought you were implying hes your franchise QB. The Broncos should probably avoid another high round QB unless he just falls apart the last few games.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Lol that's fair. I just thought you were implying hes your franchise QB. The Broncos should probably avoid another high round QB unless he just falls apart the last few games.
    Lol no I'm far from ready to call him that, but it's clear that he's got the most talent of any QB we've had since Manning.

The stats aren't great for him yesterday but since he's only had two weeks to practice, only one week of getting most of the snaps in practice, and the fact he spent the entire season on IR up to this point, I was impressed with him yesterday

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829