Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Looks like we are trying to lose. Giants game repeat

SMB!!! Defensive players showed lot of heart today

Holy ****, great play by SMB. He tried to run back in the end zone which would have been a safety. Thank God he got back out. It's just never easy

Sometimes I want to bang Brian Leftwich over the head with a hammer. Use some goddamn creativity

And where the **** is your starting running back?

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Sometimes I want to bang Brian Leftwich over the head with a hammer. Use some goddamn creativity
    I've been very unimpressed with him, hope Arians takes over next season

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    I've been very unimpressed with him, hope Arians takes over next season
    I mean I don't think he's awful, but sometimes when everybody in the ****ing building knows the run is coming it couldn't hurt to do a play-action and flip the ball to somebody else

Now TJ Logan is running the ****ing ball. Ronald Jones gets two Carries on the first drive of the game and then nothing else. Whole season of fantasy football down the drain. All I needed was a modest 5 points or so

I got to admit, I was not a big fan of the Vita Vea pick at the time, but he is an absolute monster and already one of the top 5 players on our team.

Devin White is coming along nicely as well.

I mean I don't think he's awful, but sometimes when everybody in the ****ing building knows the run is coming it couldn't hurt to do a play-action and flip the ball to somebody else
    His stubbornness pisses me off. He continues to use Dare when PB or ROJO should be out there. He doesn't do Jameis any favors as you suggested with the known 1st down runs, overuse of shotgun, inability to call QB rollouts/playaction.

Iím not seeing anything in that article where Arians said he was benched. It said he needs to pick up the blitz but nothing about being benched. Looks like ESPN wanting to drum up a story where there isnít one.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Iím not seeing anything in that article where Arians said he was benched. It said he needs to pick up the blitz but nothing about being benched. Looks like ESPN wanting to drum up a story where there isnít one.
    No, he was very clear in his PC that he benched Jones after he missed a blitz pickup.

No, he was very clear in his PC that he benched Jones after he missed a blitz pickup.
    Ah ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12