Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Colorado is a cup favorite IMO

We need one more high end offensive player and they have like 3

We have a shot at making some noise in the playoffs this year if we can add some true scoring talent.
    i dont think we do... why? because our coach is relying on prov waaaaaaaaaaaay to much and ghost and others not enough... I love prov and he is playing ****ing amazing BUT we are going to burn him out... why not try to get other guys going? ghost and myers the other game played what like 15 and 17 minutes? we are basically putting everything on 1 defense-man and nobody can sustain the play he is playing at in this sport currently with those minutes etc.

i was all on board from day 1 saying we would be great and better than people on here thought and we are but i am worried about how we can sustain this with how we are using certain guys and not using other guys as much.

once prov falls off because of the minutes he is being played and how our offense is hit or miss we are going to run into trouble unless eliot and hart are just insane in net... we are playing with fire.

https://www.foxsports.com/nhl/stats?...=1&sortOrder=0

its nuts
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 12-09-2019 at 07:36 AM.

TK out with a concussion. Was it a clean hit? Didn't see the game. Plus this hurts. Who comes up? Who takes his place on that line? Raffl out really hurts now.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    TK out with a concussion. Was it a clean hit? Didn't see the game. Plus this hurts. Who comes up? Who takes his place on that line? Raffl out really hurts now.
    It was..... definitely not clean, but I've seen dirtier hits.

JVR probably moves up to replace TK, which is fine. He's good enough and talented enough that he should be fine.

If they want to keep Hagg in the lineup, why not use Ghost a winger on the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    If they want to keep Hagg in the lineup, why not use Ghost a winger on the 4th.
    theres no need to do that. The third pair is finally gelling together. No need to break it up just when ghost has started to play better.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    theres no need to do that. The third pair is finally gelling together. No need to break it up just when ghost has started to play better.
    I agree with that. We're finally seeing Ghost perform well (3G, 1A in last 5 GP - 2.83 P/60), so why mess with it?

just bring up twarynski, nak, rubstov (preferably him) and have them play sparingly on the 4th line

Colorado is real good.

MacKinnon is so damn fast.

Rantanen reminds me a LOT of Lindblom. Just always seems to be in the right place on the ice. He's excellent.

sanheim and braun were not good tonight but my god hagg was awful.... carter hart was hung out to dry by our team tonight.

Couts was a god and prov and ghost were legit.

Doesn’t help that Myers and TK were hurt.

Doesn’t help that Myers and TK were hurt.
    Don't forget Lindblom

So back to when I brought up team speed. Now that we’ve seen Colorado too ... do we still think we are “fine”? ... I think even with TK and Myers back (Lindblom is great, no burner though) ... we lack team “speed” (able to put the other team back on their heals at any moment) and with AV’s counter attack style, I think it would be great to add someone who can fly ... not sure who we’d target but I feel like that element is missing from our roster.

So back to when I brought up team speed. Now that we’ve seen Colorado too ... do we still think we are “fine”? ... I think even with TK and Myers back (Lindblom is great, no burner though) ... we lack team “speed” (able to put the other team back on their heals at any moment) and with AV’s counter attack style, I think it would be great to add someone who can fly ... not sure who we’d target but I feel like that element is missing from our roster.
    not having myers, lindblom, tk, and raffl really hurt the team speed though. Hagg was so damn slow. Braun was as well but we can't have them both AT ALL. Stewart, hagg, and braun were out against mackinnon a lot. AV did not change the lines well. I know he wanted to free up couts but he left mackinnon or rantanen out against scrubs for periods of the game.

What I liked from the game was that g, voracek, provorov, ghsot, farabee all looked capable of not only keeping up with the speed but playing even better than the opposition at periods of time.

g-couts-voracek
    lindbom-frost-tk
    laughton-hayes-farabee
    jvr-raffl-pitlick

i would love to add ehlers. Adding a guy like him would be hard. Maybe we can get another 4th liner and use pitlick as our 13th fwd? He has been good and has decent straight line speed. Without breaking up the team rn idk where we can add/subtract. Having patrick back towarrd the end of the year will help the speed even more.

maybe when patrick inevitably comes back, we have another giroux situation:

g-frost-tk
    lindblom-couts-voracek
    farabee-hayes-patrick
    laughton-raffl-pitlick

would love to have patrick on the wing. Decent speed and shot. Hopefully he comes back before the playoffs

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast