Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • New England

0 0%
  • Houston

1 100.00%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    If you canít watch the games and see that Brady is still the same physically as last year, Iím not really sure why youíre posting on a football forum.
    Are you watching?

Brady is toast.

Patriots are finally being exposed. They have a great defense but the offense is a joke. But because they play in the biggest **** show of a division in the NFL they will win the division. They'll be able to win the division next year with Brady too. He has benefited so much from playing in the worst division in football for his entire career. Brady isn't done but he needs some help and he has none now.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Patriots are finally being exposed. They have a great defense but the offense is a joke. But because they play in the biggest **** show of a division in the NFL they will win the division. They'll be able to win the division next year with Brady too. He has benefited so much from playing in the worst division in football for his entire career. Brady isn't done but he needs some help and he has none now.
    Their defense isnít that great either if it was so great they wouldnít have allowed 21 points so far tonight.
    I say sit Brady the rest of the season and stat Stidham at this point what do they have to lose? We all know their not making the SB.

Hey finally a catch

Tom Brady is trash now! This is so awesome to see!

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Tom Brady is trash now! This is so awesome to see!
    He isn't trash. He's ****ing 42. He can't carry the team and when Edleman is your #1 you have no weapons. He needs some help and he hasn't got any. He can certainly still QB a Superbowl team, just probably not this one. I mean I wonder how good he would look with Tyreek Hill, Kelce, and Watkins?

Rippin' lips son!!

He isn't trash. He's ****ing 42. He can't carry the team and when Edleman is your #1 you have no weapons. He needs some help and he hasn't got any. He can certainly still QB a Superbowl team, just probably not this one. I mean I wonder how good he would look with Tyreek Hill, Kelce, and Watkins?
    Aaron Rodgers could move the ball with this Patriots offense.

Yup and he should have retired after 41. It's awesome seeing him struggle so badly though so I'm glad he's still around.

LMFAO Patriots look like the Bengals oh wait they managed to win today

Tom Brady is still like a top 20ish QB in my opinion

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yup and he should have retired after 41. It's awesome seeing him struggle so badly though so I'm glad he's still around.
    Oh I damn sure love seeing him struggle and be constantly frustrated. And it is hilarious that they are still gonna have a bye in all likelihood with him "struggling". But he is still a good QB.

Rippin' lips son!!

That was a nice play design by the Texans.

Iím prying this Texans team puts up 35 on them maybe just maybe this will wake up this team for next week which Iím not feeling good about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayzak15 View Post
    Aaron Rodgers could move the ball with this Patriots offense.
    This is an absolutely idiotic post on so many levels.

Rippin' lips son!!

Is this so far the most points this NE defense as given up this yr?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast