Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Terrell Pryor stabbed and in critical condition

Stabbed in shoulder in chest in his apartment last night. Wut?!?!

Guess he invited the wrong woman to the family Thanksgiving dinner?

He was just arrested for assault.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He was just arrested for assault.
    saw that.....which always strikes me as odd timing wise when they do that
    Hey, I realize you're just waking up from anesthesia, but....you're under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney......

not like he's currently a flight risk........literally adding insult to injury
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

My grandfather once walked out of a hospital back in the day after being shot 4 times. My four uncles had to fight him to go back to the hospital. Toughest man I'll ever know. That's why they arrest them, even though they're injured.

I'm just shaking my head at all of this. There are better things to do on a long holiday weekend than get into an argument/altercation of some kind and stabbed....and later arrested for assault.

https://www.pennlive.com/sports/2019...condition.html
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 11-30-2019 at 06:43 PM.

If he hit this tiny woman first he deserved to be stabbed, this is an NFL football player who goes through strength and conditioning training vs a female. Instead of beating on her he should have just left.

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    If he hit this tiny woman first he deserved to be stabbed, this is an NFL football player who goes through strength and conditioning training vs a female. Instead of beating on her he should have just left.
    1. How do you know if she is tiny?
    2. Why does that matter at all?
    3. He was charged with simple assault. It's possible he didn't even lay a hand on her and could still be charged with simple assault.
    4. Unless her life was in imminent danger, then there is no justification for her stabbing him with a knife.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    1. How do you know if she is tiny?
    2. Why does that matter at all?
    3. He was charged with simple assault. It's possible he didn't even lay a hand on her and could still be charged with simple assault.
    4. Unless her life was in imminent danger, then there is no justification for her stabbing him with a knife.
    I said IF, i know she is small in stature from the pictures on TMZ. Its like a pitbull vs a chihuahua, If he didnt beat her than shame on her.

Terrelle Pryor knocked a SECOND woman to the ground before getting into a physical altercation with Briston, a witness told police.

In the docs, one officer says the female witness was voice texting into her watch and was overheard saying, "She was just defending herself and had to do it."

Hudak also reports a witness at the hospital was overheard saying, "We should have just let him die." Hudak says witnesses told police the two had a "very volatile relationship" and that Pryor "always had his hands all over her."

From the reports it seems he started beating on her and the fight spilled into the kitchen where she grabbed a knife and stabbed him to get him off of her.

On top of all of this she has already been released.

But I guess she should have just went head to head with him and let him beat the **** out of her.

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/22/4by3...86bc6b7_md.jpg
    Last edited by Nunuu; 12-01-2019 at 03:50 AM.

I said IF, i know she is small in stature from the pictures on TMZ. Its like a pitbull vs a chihuahua, If he didnt beat her than shame on her.

Terrelle Pryor knocked a SECOND woman to the ground before getting into a physical altercation with Briston, a witness told police.

In the docs, one officer says the female witness was voice texting into her watch and was overheard saying, "She was just defending herself and had to do it."

Hudak also reports a witness at the hospital was overheard saying, "We should have just let him die." Hudak says witnesses told police the two had a "very volatile relationship" and that Pryor "always had his hands all over her."

From the reports it seems he started beating on her and the fight spilled into the kitchen where she grabbed a knife and stabbed him to get him off of her.

On top of all of this she has already been released.

But I guess she should have just went head to head with him and let him beat the **** out of her.

https://imagez.tmz.com/image/22/4by3...86bc6b7_md.jpg
    If all that's true, good for her. Unfortunately there will always be that one person who expects an abuse victim to just "take it" rather than do what's best for their safety in that situation.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

The friend of the attempted murderer said she didnt do nuffin?

Wow, friends and family of criminals NEVER claim their friend or family member is innocent...

You can usually tell a lot about a person if they choose to include stuff like that in their argument. Did she have to do it? Well, let's look at her photo when released from jail. Black eye? Nope. Broken nose? Nope. Visible bruises of any kind? Nope. Doesn't seem like she had to do it.

That being said, sounded like Pryor had multiple weapons in his car and was up to the usual hood stuff. Surely isn't a role model. Wouldn't be surprised if a search of his home turned up additional illegal items.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

2020:
    Dak: 266 @ 64.1%, 6.8 oer att, 1 TD, 0 INT, 92.5 Rate
    Wentz: 270 @ 57.1%, 6.4 per att, 2 TD, 2 INT, 72.5 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt