Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Mavs @ Lakers

I swear if we lose Christmas Day Iím gonna create a shitstorm and attack each and everyone one of you not named GrratnessOne. Because right now he the only exempt one.

You other posters ... man, you ainít what I once knew you guys to be. You guys have gone damn soft after 6 years of losing !!!

Grow some balls! Know that we always look at our competition and call out our own Lakers when **** was real! Get back to your TS roots dammit all of you!!!!

It's not just that post. You've come at our own posters for a while now. I don't mind it in the NBA forum because their it's free game. Here tho I'm the one that has to clean up and baby sit if others start responding to your bait attempts. TS or not, you know what you're doing and you know the reaction you'll get from other posters, you're not dumb. Which is why I expect better.

I'm never against players being called out for horrid play, even if they're wearing our Jersey. But don't have to do that by trying to stir **** up and get posters to go at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I swear if we lose Christmas Day Iím gonna create a shitstorm and attack each and everyone one of you not named GrratnessOne. Because right now he the only exempt one.

You other posters ... man, you ainít what I once knew you guys to be. You guys have gone damn soft after 6 years of losing !!!

Grow some balls! Know that we always look at our competition and call out our own Lakers when **** was real! Get back to your TS roots dammit all of you!!!!
    Lol damn dude, I don't even know what you're talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    The real reason why the Lakers lost tonight...

https://twitter.com/YahooSportsNBA/s...88407642710017
    Iíd be doing the same thing if I was in rondos position.. doncic is ****in hawt

Your baby can't do this

Are you gonna attack yourself if the lakers win on Christmas Day

Your baby can't do this

Kawhi 34 points
    George 31 points
    Montrezl 23 points
    LouWill 22 points

Clippers 150 points

Anthony Davis 27 points
    LeBron James 25 points
    Kyle Kuzma ... 4 points

Lakers 100 points

So basically the clippers have 4 #1 options and Lakers have 2 #1 options and a 4 point transsexual who think he better than he really is because he made the Ď4th cutí cuz lakers got rid of basically all the young core and decided to keep him at the end.

He supposed to be our #3 scorer?

He supposed to be the Bosh/Love to Bron and AD?

WTF????!!!

LethalShooter and all these phonies can suck a big fat one.

Oh on top of that, Lakers donít even have a consistent 3rd option much less a 4th option.

You guys Iím not trolling anymore. Clippers are the better team.

Rob needs to make moves starting dec 15.
    That's why I think he'd be better with AD and LBJ on the floor with him. He's not a vet that can lead a second unit yet. We're asking an inexperienced player to be our leader off the bench and it's ridiculous.

Lamar Odom, Lou Williams, Ginobli were all experienced players before they became leaders off the bench. We need to put Kuzma in there with starters to get that experience.

We can at least try it for a while....personally I think it would work but maybe not. If not, we could dangle him as trade bait.....but as is ....we're just wasting his talent and hurting the team in the process.

My burner will be GrratnessOne day after Christmas. Don't attack me please lol

there's a shitstorm thread coming watch out..

Imagine forcing yourself to root for the Lakeshow each and every game just coz you don't want be classified as a bandwagon. lol

The Kawhi Leonard thing that happened during FA truly has this lingering effect on certain people.

Man drop ****ing dead.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    No, I'm not suggesting they start AD at center. I'm suggesting they start Lebron at guard with Bradley or Green in the backcourt. Lebron operates from that position anyway.

Kuzma at SF, Davis at PF, McGee at C......just look at Philly's lineup.....That's what I'm suggesting we try.

Kuz=Harris
    AD= Horford
    McGee=Embiid
    Green/Bradley=JRich
    LBJ=Simmons
    Who plays back up to Davis

Kawhi 34 points
    George 31 points
    Montrezl 23 points
    LouWill 22 points

Clippers 150 points

Anthony Davis 27 points
    LeBron James 25 points
    Kyle Kuzma ... 4 points

Lakers 100 points

So basically the clippers have 4 #1 options and Lakers have 2 #1 options and a 4 point transsexual who think he better than he really is because he made the Ď4th cutí cuz lakers got rid of basically all the young core and decided to keep him at the end.

He supposed to be our #3 scorer?

He supposed to be the Bosh/Love to Bron and AD?

WTF????!!!

LethalShooter and all these phonies can suck a big fat one.

Oh on top of that, Lakers donít even have a consistent 3rd option much less a 4th option.

You guys Iím not trolling anymore. Clippers are the better team.

Rob needs to make moves starting dec 15.
    Kuzma try to tell yall he wanted melo to help.

Kuzma needs to accept his role as a bench warmer but he think he a starter but sure don't play like one

Well Lakers have been winning with size and they were playing a slower half court game. Not just this game quicker hustle teams that shoot 3s bothers them a bit. Mavs i think sport the best offense. Lakers also have not been as good from down town sometimes having trouble keeping up. This is just one of those games Mavs did not allow them to play come back.

7-27 from 3 at 26%. I still think Lakers need a quick pg to help Lebron with ball duties if your going to ask him to also defend the other teams best player. Not adding Kuzma to the mix when Davis is not sliding to center it dont help them.

Just my opinion. Coach dont know who to turn to after Lebron Davis even with the 6th best offence to date. They need both these guys healthy as constructed. Its more like who will step UP tonight? anyone?
    Last edited by ldawg; 12-02-2019 at 10:27 AM.

"The Lakers are 17-3 this season, but the thing is they are 14-0 against teams below .500 when they faced them and 3-3 against everyone else (beating the bad teams is a sign of a good one, the dynasty Spurs were the kings of that). December is filled with a lot of everyone else ó the Lakers have the toughest schedule in the league in December. That starts with a Denver/Utah road back-to-back Tuesday and Wednesday, kicking off 8-of-9 away from Staples Center.

The Lakers have been able to get away with some stretches of sloppy play the past few weeks because of their talent level and how much better that was than everyone they faced. When LeBron is playing at an MVP level ó which he absolutely is ó he can overwhelm weaker and even average teams. The good teams, like Dallas, can weather the storm and make a comeback. The Lakers have to be sharper, have to clean up their play on both ends, get back to playing at an elite level, or itís going to be a long, cold December."

team logoLakers The Lakers had their 10-game winning streak snapped by Luka Doncic and the Mavericks, which only increased the whispers that Los Angeles' early success has been the result of a favorable schedule. Either way, the Lakers can only play who's on the schedule, and they've done a phenomenal job so far. They still have a top-five defense and a top-six offense, a tried and true predictor of an elite team. LeBron James and Anthony Davis are only getting better, but an injury to either one of them could spell disaster given their top-heavy roster

The Lakers could not do that against Luka Doncic and the Mavericks.

ďWeíve dug ourselves into a couple of holes the past week or so,Ē guard Danny Green said. ďEventually, itíll catch up to us. It did.Ēconstruction.
    Last edited by ldawg; 12-02-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    Man drop ****ing dead.
    Lol noob

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast