Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Mavs @ Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    That's the problem here, you should watch more games and more teams, then you would get that all good teams lose to bad teams, it will keep you from overreacting on your team.
    I never said I didnít watch games. I said I donít follow the Clippers. So I guess now we canít criticize the team when they lose and play like ****. If youíre going to sit here and act like youíve never criticized the team when they lost then you have no credibility because I know you have.

Usually that's the one who's getting angry who's on her period.
    Me thinks you got mad when I suggested we get rid of your boy Kuzma..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Me thinks you got mad when I suggested we get rid of your boy Kuzma..
    Lol you don't get it I don't care, getting rid of him just to get rid of him is pure idiocy and it's too early.

Not overreacting? In one single GT you wanted to trade kuz, said our offense hasn't improved, very logical since we won 10 straights games with some improvements in this area plus you said you didn't watch any game in one week, fyi I watched every game, then you said we will go on a losing streak lol
    That's exactly what I said, when we lose you're overreacting.
    https://youtu.be/ESZykTW2WVA
    Kuz defense is terrible!
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

I never said I didnít watch games. I said I donít follow the Clippers. So I guess now we canít criticize the team when they lose and play like ****. If youíre going to sit here and act like youíve never criticized the team when they lost then you have no credibility because I know you have.
    I have yet to criticize this team because right now they look like on a mission even if tonight they collapsed in the 3rd.

I'll wait to see how they react in the upcoming week first before saying "they suck bla bla bla".

Lol you don't get it I don't care, getting rid of him just to get rid of him is pure idiocy and it's too early.
    No, you donít get it. He could be used in a trade that nets another playmaking guard which is what we need to put us over the top. I never said we should get rid of him to get rid of him. He has trade value he just doesnít fit with this group. Anyway Iím done. Iíll be more cheerful for Tuesdayís game. Have a great night, day or whatever it is in your neck of the woods Iron..

You are overreacting! Kuz is calling for a drastic change himself. Pelinka is the one making any moves if needed, but Kyz is playing his worst basketball ever. He better puck it up!
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    https://youtu.be/ESZykTW2WVA
    Kuz defense is terrible!
    https://youtu.be/6I371IUc0ms

No, you donít get it. He could be used in a trade that nets another playmaking guard which is what we need to put us over the top. I never said we should get rid of him to get rid of him. He has trade value he just doesnít fit with this group. Anyway Iím done. Iíll be more cheerful for Tuesdayís game. Have a great night, day or whatever it is in your neck of the woods Iron..
    Lol it's all good, I still love you bro.

Utah is down 40 at halftime @toronto lol I wonder if their fans are overreacting too.

I don't see which good player he can get us since he sucks but whatever and which player are you thinking of?

My dream of Kyle Kuzma + fillers for Bradley Beal

and sign Iggy post-buy out!!!

Lol it's all good, I still love you bro.
    Haha.. Same.. Its all good.. Weíve just lost for so damn long and now when we lose the criticisms still surface for me.

I don't see which good player he can get us since he sucks but whatever and which player are you thinking of?
    I should clarify. I donít think he sucks per-say. I just donít think he fits and so naturally he sucks for us.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    My dream of Kyle Kuzma + fillers for Bradley Beal

and sign Iggy post-buy out!!!

It would have to be something like Kuz+KCP+green+dudz for beal

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast