Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Mavs @ Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Not overreacting? In one single GT you wanted to trade kuz, said our offense hasn't improved, very logical since we won 10 straights games with some improvements in this area plus you said you didn't watch any game in one week, fyi I watched every game, then you said we will go on a losing streak lol
    That's exactly what I said, when we lose you're overreacting.
    I’ve wanted to trade Kuzma the whole season. He sucks and doesn’t fit with the team. We beat some very bad teams and some of those games were close. Please tell me how the half court offense looked today in the second half when we needed to score? I thought we’d win today and lose Tuesday and had another chance to lose in Utah on Wednesday because of the back to back and being on the road. So by losing today we could go on a losing streak. At no point did I say I hope we do go on a losing streak. Talk about overreacting..

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    The box score is instructive but also misleading.

Bron and AD were on the floor at the start of the 3rd when the roof caved in, and they didn't do anything at either end to stop the collapse. That's not on the refs or the coaching staff, that's on them.

Leaders lead, and they failed to lead. Bron in particular should have recognized what was happening and slowed the pace. Instead he tried to impose himself on the game, including throwing up two misses from the arc.

We need bread and butter plays that we can go to for offensive points, and that means AD and Bron when they're on the floor together. But they didn't play together, or lead the rest of the team.
    Yeah and as much as I love AD he's annoying when he keeps taking his soft fadeaway jumpers that he almost never made since opening night.

Yeah and as much as I love AD he's annoying when he keeps taking his soft fadeaway jumpers that he almost never made since opening night.
    Stop overreacting.

The box score is instructive but also misleading.

Bron and AD were on the floor at the start of the 3rd when the roof caved in, and they didn't do anything at either end to stop the collapse. That's not on the refs or the coaching staff, that's on them.

Leaders lead, and they failed to lead. Bron in particular should have recognized what was happening and slowed the pace. Instead he tried to impose himself on the game, including throwing up two misses from the arc.

We need bread and butter plays that we can go to for offensive points, and that means AD and Bron when they're on the floor together. But they didn't play together, or lead the rest of the team.
    I know but i was talking about the overall game. Thats the reason to have a bench for nights like this. I am ok with it now but come June you cant have that. We dont have 1 guy that is a possible 6th man

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I’ve wanted to trade Kuzma the whole season. He sucks and doesn’t fit with the team. We beat some very bad teams and some of those games were close. Please tell me how the half court offense looked today in the second half when we needed to score? I thought we’d win today and lose Tuesday and had another chance to lose in Utah on Wednesday because of the back to back and being on the road. So by losing today we could go on a losing streak. At no point did I say I hope we do go on a losing streak. Talk about overreacting..
    We beat some very bad teams? You mean some that neither the clippers or nuggets can beat? Lol you just did it again.

And stop with your 2nd half obsession tonight, yeah we played poorly what a scoop! Doesn't mean we will play like this all week long, you need to chill.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I know but i was talking about the overall game. Thats the reason to have a bench for nights like this. I am ok with it now but come June you cant have that.
    Stop being logical in here. People will think you’re trolling..

Stop overreacting.
    I think you're contagious.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    I know but i was talking about the overall game. Thats the reason to have a bench for nights like this. I am ok with it now but come June you cant have that. We dont have 1 guy that is a possible 6th man
    Agree.

I think it will get sorted out over the course of the season. Either guys develop or we make moves.

We beat some very bad teams? You mean some that neither the clippers or nuggets can beat? Lol you just did it again.

And stop with your 2nd half obsession tonight, yeah we played poorly what a scoop! Doesn't mean we will play like this all week long, you need to chill.
    I never said we would play poorly all week. What does the Clippers and whoever else have to do with how we play? I don’t follow the Clippers like you do.

Exactly -- and props to Vogel for making it clear to his own team that he blames them.

They got distracted by the refs and they failed to "play up to their abilities".

Good coaching.
    Exactly, let's see how/if we react @denver.

Also Luka Doncic is a bad man....

I think you're contagious.
    I think you’re on your period..

Exactly, let's see how/if we react @denver.

I never said we would play poorly all week. What does the Clippers and whoever else have to do with how we play? I don’t follow the Clippers like you do.
    That's the problem here, you should watch more games and more teams, then you would get that all good teams lose to bad teams, it will keep you from overreacting on your team.

I think you’re on your period..
    Usually that's the one who's getting angry who's on her period.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast