Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Mavs @ Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Lebron choked today..
    Lakers lost and youíve quadrupled your normal post output...hmmmmm...anyway glad your feeling rejuvinated...Lu ya girl

Officiating has nothing to do with how we played in the third.
    Tania Ganguli

@taniaganguli

Frank Vogel notes after a few calls went against the Lakers to start the second half, ďI think our guys got consumed with that a little bit. ď

Just like I told you

Nobody thinks this team is going 80-2. Itís the way they lost today thatís concerning for me. When we needed a score to stop their runs we couldnít come through because we werenít playing team ball.
    You're known for overreacting when we lose, nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Lakers lost and youíve quadrupled your normal post output...hmmmmm...anyway glad your feeling rejuvinated...Lu ya girl
    Sorry but Iíve been out of town for a week and a half and havenít been able to watch any of the games.. Keep crying about the refs though because Lebron tried to take over and failed miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Tania Ganguli

@taniaganguli

Frank Vogel notes after a few calls went against the Lakers to start the second half, ďI think our guys got consumed with that a little bit. ď

Just like I told you
    So they lost their composure? Thatís the sign of a weak team..

Tania Ganguli

@taniaganguli

Just like I told you
    This is why I questions LeBron's floor leadership.

He's a dominant athlete, but he needs to be a dominant floor general.

You're going to get bad calls. The other team is going to get hot. Responding by trying to get another tripled double is not leadership.

You're known for overreacting when we lose, nothing new here.
    Oh you mean during the last 6 seasons when we were complete ****? Please point out which loss you enjoyed during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    This is why I questions LeBron's floor leadership.

He's a dominant athlete, but he needs to be a dominant floor general.

You're going to get bad calls. The other team is going to get hot. Responding by trying to get another tripled double is not leadership.
    Exactly.. You canít let a few non calls keep you from playing D and executing on offense.

Oh you mean during the last 6 seasons when we were complete ****? Please point out which loss you enjoyed during that time.
    See, you're overreacting again, you should keep your composure while you post or it might be a sign of weakness right?

See, you're overreacting again, you should keep your composure while you post or it might be a sign of weakness right?
    Not overreacting at all. If you think they played great today then thatís your choice. I know what I saw in the second half today.

Sorry but Iíve been out of town for a week and a half and havenít been able to watch any of the games.. Keep crying about the refs though because Lebron tried to take over and failed miserably.
    Lebron and Davis was ok not great by any means but who else offered help other than really late Caruso?

Not overreacting at all. If you think they played great today then thatís your choice. I know what I saw in the second half today.
    Not overreacting? In one single GT you wanted to trade kuz, said our offense hasn't improved, very logical since we won 10 straights games with some improvements in this area plus you said you didn't watch any game in one week, fyi I watched every game, then you said we will go on a losing streak lol
    That's exactly what I said, when we lose you're overreacting.

Harrison Faigen

@hmfaigen

Even with this loss as the start of a tough December schedule, Frank Vogel isn't panicking (even if he knows the Lakers have things to clean up). "If we play to our abilities, there is nobody that we can't beat and nowhere we can't get a W."

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Lebron and Davis was ok not great by any means but who else offered help other than really late Caruso?
    The box score is instructive but also misleading.

Bron and AD were on the floor at the start of the 3rd when the roof caved in, and they didn't do anything at either end to stop the collapse. That's not on the refs or the coaching staff, that's on them.

Leaders lead, and they failed to lead. Bron in particular should have recognized what was happening and slowed the pace. Instead he tried to impose himself on the game, including throwing up two misses from the arc.

We need bread and butter plays that we can go to for offensive points, and that means AD and Bron when they're on the floor together. But they didn't play together, or lead the rest of the team.

Harrison Faigen

@hmfaigen

Even with this loss as the start of a tough December schedule, Frank Vogel isn't panicking (even if he knows the Lakers have things to clean up). "If we play to our abilities, there is nobody that we can't beat and nowhere we can't get a W."
    Exactly -- and props to Vogel for making it clear to his own team that he blames them.

They got distracted by the refs and they failed to "play up to their abilities".

Good coaching.

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast