Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Mavs @ Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    The 3 position is LeBron and 4 is AD. He is not starting. What he should do is grow a pair and adapt.
    he's the kind of player who comes out gunnin' quick. If he makes his first couple of shots, he's gonna have a big night. This'll take pressure off of LBJ and AD, which gives them more energy to concentrate on other aspects of the game.

Also, if he gets warmed up properly, he'll be more likely to serve in the clutch.

It's funny but most people are okay with him being in at the end of games. Are they implying that defense is not important at that juncture? Laughable

On to the nuggies! Watch lakers get that dub

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    it's not like Caldwell-Pope is setting the world on fire, lol
    Ok when Bradley comes back neither Caldwell-Pope and Kuzma will start. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Ok when Bradley comes back neither Caldwell-Pope and Kuzma will start. PERIOD.
    But it's okay to have him in at the end of the game, right?

But it's okay to have him in at the end of the game, right?
    That was the plan when the season started. Kuz is like Odom and Ginobili players who don't start games, but finishes them like 6th men do.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    For what itís worth, Iíve never burned anything lebron James related

That being said, I do have toilet paper with lebrons face on it and I do wipe my *** with it
    I can see why you wouldn't burn that -- especially after....

My concern in the second half today is that I only saw one player who looked like they were putting up a fight, and we need the whole team to react like that.

You have to respond when you're getting clocked, and we just took it. Not a good sign at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Caruso Nation View Post
    I can see why you wouldn't burn that -- especially after....
    Yep. I definitely wouldnít

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    That was the plan when the season started. Kuz is like Odom and Ginobili players who don't start games, but finishes them like 6th men do.
    Yes, I get it....but i didn't like the idea then, and I still don't. Looking at his inconsistent production off the bench, it only reinforces that belief. But the argument that we need defense at the beginning of games, but we don't need defense at the end of games doesn't really hold water.

We're not gonna get great defense from Kuzma at any time of any game.....so we need to utilize his strengths and make sure he's comfortable shooting the ball, especially in the second half as we need him to be smokin' hot.

Yes, I get it....but i didn't like the idea then, and I still don't. Looking at his inconsistent production off the bench, it only reinforces that belief. But the argument that we need defense at the beginning of games, but we don't need defense at the end of games doesn't really hold water.

We're not gonna get great defense from Kuzma at any time of any game.....so we need to utilize his strengths and make sure he's comfortable shooting the ball, especially in the second half as we need him to be smokin' hot.
    Are you suggesting they start Davis at center? Kuz need to get use to the bench. He was never a starter dont see the issue. If Iggy could do it Kuz should have no problem. I point this out along time ago hat those 3 play the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Are you suggesting they start Davis at center? Kuz need to get use to the bench. He was never a starter dont see the issue. If Iggy could do it Kuz should have no problem. I point this out along time ago hat those 3 play the same position.
    No, I'm not suggesting they start AD at center. I'm suggesting they start Lebron at guard with Bradley or Green in the backcourt. Lebron operates from that position anyway.

Kuzma at SF, Davis at PF, McGee at C......just look at Philly's lineup.....That's what I'm suggesting we try.

Kuz=Harris
    AD= Horford
    McGee=Embiid
    Green/Bradley=JRich
    LBJ=Simmons

Kawhi 34 points
    George 31 points
    Montrezl 23 points
    LouWill 22 points

Clippers 150 points

Anthony Davis 27 points
    LeBron James 25 points
    Kyle Kuzma ... 4 points

Lakers 100 points

So basically the clippers have 4 #1 options and Lakers have 2 #1 options and a 4 point transsexual who think he better than he really is because he made the Ď4th cutí cuz lakers got rid of basically all the young core and decided to keep him at the end.

He supposed to be our #3 scorer?

He supposed to be the Bosh/Love to Bron and AD?

WTF????!!!

LethalShooter and all these phonies can suck a big fat one.

Oh on top of that, Lakers donít even have a consistent 3rd option much less a 4th option.

You guys Iím not trolling anymore. Clippers are the better team.

Rob needs to make moves starting dec 15.
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 12-02-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    On to the nuggies! Watch lakers get that dub
    The real reason why the Lakers lost tonight...

https://twitter.com/YahooSportsNBA/s...88407642710017

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Kawhi 34 points
    George 31 points
    Montrezl 23 points
    LouWill 22 points

Clippers 150 points

Anthony Davis 27 points
    LeBron James 25 points
    Kyle Kuzma ... 4 points

Lakers 100 points

So basically the clippers have 4 #1 options and Lakers have 2 #1 options and a 4 point transsexual who think he better than he really is because he made the Ď4th cutí cuz lakers got rid of basically all the young core and decided to keep him at the end.

He supposed to be our #3 scorer?

He supposed to be the Bosh/Love to Bron and AD?

WTF????!!!

LethalShooter and all these phonies can suck a big fat one.
    what do the clippers have to do with us? Stop with the trolling. Either post that in the NBA forum or clipper forum. Stop trying to trigger people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    what do the clippers have to do with us? Stop with the trolling. Either post that in the NBA forum or clipper forum. Stop trying to trigger people here.
    Read my edited post and stop being moronic L&G. You my guy but donít piss me off.

Iím not trolling anyone.

If you not watching the best competition up closely like Lakers fans used to do in the 80s with how the Celtics were doing, then you not a real laker fan!!!

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast