Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luck in the NFL

Luck in the NFL

[Football Perspective] The Cowboys have scored more points than Seattle. The Cowboys have allowed fewer points than Seattle. The Cowboys have gained more yards than Seattle. The Cowboys have allowed fewer yards than Seattle. Seattle has a much better record than the Cowboys.

It is still possible for the Cowboys to lose out and make the playoffs at 6-10 while the Rams win out and miss it entirely at 11-5.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

he retired : )

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    [Football Perspective] The Cowboys have scored more points than Seattle. The Cowboys have allowed fewer points than Seattle. The Cowboys have gained more yards than Seattle. The Cowboys have allowed fewer yards than Seattle. Seattle has a much better record than the Cowboys.

It is still possible for the Cowboys to lose out and make the playoffs at 6-10 while the Rams win out and miss it entirely at 11-5.
    well i mean when you run up the score on **** teams or only score in trash time and play in a bad division etc this is going to happen. Lets be clear `everyone and i mean everyone legit warned cowboys fans that they were beating up on the worst teams in football and none listened. Luck overall is a big part of this sport but this right here isnt luck... its just the cowboys beating crap teams.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    well i mean when you run up the score on **** teams or only score in trash time and play in a bad division etc this is going to happen. Lets be clear `everyone and i mean everyone legit warned cowboys fans that they were beating up on the worst teams in football and none listened. Luck overall is a big part of this sport but this right here isnt luck... its just the cowboys beating crap teams.
    I mean you can argue they got lucky to get such an easy schedule
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

The Seahawks only have 1 win all season by more than one score.....I mean they started the season beating the Bengals by 1 point and the Steelers by 2. Meanwhile the Cowboys' 1st 3 games they beat the Giants, Redskins, and Dolphins by a combined 53 points. As we know, the Cowboys have yet to beat a team above .500.....funny thing is, until they beat the Niners, neither had Seattle.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

That's what happens when you play the two worst divisions. The AFCE has probably the weakest offenses of any division and the NFCE is right behind them. Then among the two divisions the only good defense is NE and BUF.

I still say DAL, NE, and BUF would be much worse with a different schedule. It would be exciting if BUF were actually a good team, but I'm skeptical.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    That's what happens when you play the two worst divisions. The AFCE has probably the weakest offenses of any division and the NFCE is right behind them. Then among the two divisions the only good defense is NE and BUF.

I still say DAL, NE, and BUF would be much worse with a different schedule. It would be exciting if BUF were actually a good team, but I'm skeptical.
    The Bills will finish 10-6 or 11-5 and get bounced in the wild card round.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I wouldn't bet on that necessarily. The Texans/Colts are just as untrustable as the Bills.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I wouldn't bet on that necessarily. The Texans/Colts are just as untrustable as the Bills.
    They could also potentially see the Chiefs.

That's what happens when you play the two worst divisions.
    1. NFC West
    2. AFC East
    3. NFC North
    4. AFC South
    5. AFC North
    6. NFC South
    8. NFC East

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/ran...t-01dtpwxmtbes

Granted that didn't factor in the SoS, just W/L.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

And could easily beat the Pats, who seem to be getting worse each week on offense.

Will be interesting next week to see if the Bills get blown up by the Ravens or not. Word is that the strength Buffalo has on the edge might be just right to contain Lamar and make him play QB. But we've heard that before and it hasn't panned out yet.

-Scott van Pelt

By who? They can absolutely beat Houston or Indianapolis.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

I hope they get the Chiefs. It would be a great measuring stick to see just exactly where this team is.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

The difference between the Bills being 9-3 and the Bills being 11-1 is two missed FGs and a blocked punt.

Zero chance. Chiefs will finish w the 3 seed and smoke whoever gets the 6 seed. Bills will get Texans/Colts/Titans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast