Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are whites dying because of their own racism?

https://www.newsweek.com/rising-deat...ewsweekTwitter

A new study out of the University of Torronto suggest that the reason why were seeing higher mortality rates due to alcohol consumption

https://m.phys.org/news/2019-11-loss...mortality.html

So the people committing suicide aren't depressed because they're jobs have been shipped over seas, they're not upset about seeing they're communities torn apart by drugs that were irresponsibly foisted on them by pharmaceutical companies, they're upset that the districts they live in have become SLIGHTLY less red (as per the methodology)
    Last edited by ciaban2.0; 11-30-2019 at 12:00 AM.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/rising-deat...ewsweekTwitter

A new study out of the University of Torronto suggest that the reason why were seeing higher mortality rates due to alcohol consumption

https://m.phys.org/news/2019-11-loss...mortality.html

So the people committing suicide aren't depressed because they're jobs have been shipped over seas, they're not upset about seeing they're communities torn apart by drugs that were irresponsibly foisted on them by pharmaceutical companies, they're upset that the districts they live in have become SLIGHTLY less red (as per the methodology)
    Read the article... the point is that the mortality is not linked to economic factors.https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/s...BEF32C60917AC7

if it were job related suicide would be more prevalent in lower SES individuals. I'm not saying their conclusion is right... but yours doesn't fit the data.

What's funny is that racism most certainly plays a part in the opioid thing... Doctors are less likely to prescribe opioids to black people.
    Last edited by flips333; 11-30-2019 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Lmaooo, what a savage title!!!
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Read the article... the point is that the mortality is not linked to economic factors.https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/s...BEF32C60917AC7

if it were job related suicide would be more prevalent in lower SES individuals. I'm not saying their conclusion is right... but yours doesn't fit the data.

What's funny is that racism most certainly plays a part in the opioid thing... Doctors are less likely to prescribe opioids to black people.
    Still not racism. Racial biases.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post

Did you read the underlying data
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...91X?via%3Dihub

This is from the abstract

We also conducted a county-level fixed effects model to determine whether changes in the Republican share of voters during presidential elections, as a marker of growing perceptions of social status threat,
    This is one of the clearest examples of causation/correlation misrepresentation.

I think one of the clearest examples of this problem on the left and how they look at "White People" particularly economically, is they look at them as a single mass.

But the educational, occupational, and health outcomes of some Wall St day trading, Ivy League educated Banker is not going to be the same as it is for a blue collar worker in Indiana.

Try to eat 15 Del taco chicken soft tacos and BE WHITE!

Im dying.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Try to eat 15 Del taco chicken soft tacos and BE WHITE!

Im dying.
    Puss *** white boy you dont even use hot sauce

Im.from Fresno, where you from *****?
    Last edited by nastynice; 11-30-2019 at 03:30 AM.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lol Fresno only got Ruby Tuesday all you can eat fried cow turds

Ha I can get that in Turlock bro

**** Turlock, aint nothing in TurD-lock except homeless drug addicts, and incels. Bakersfield mother****er!

I wonder how long it will be until they make us slaves.

I don't think I'd bring too much in the block.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wonder how long it will be until they make us slaves.

I don't think I'd bring too much in the block.
    as long as it takes April 16th 2020 get here. Trump gets first dibs on all Trump devotees, they tend to be docile and dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    as long as it takes April 16th 2020 get here. Trump gets first dibs on all Trump devotees, they tend to be docile and dumb.
    Says the man who identifies himself with a sheep.

Cool, let's link up and get that in turlock together.

I'll buy..

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    **** Turlock, aint nothing in TurD-lock except homeless drug addicts, and incels. Bakersfield mother****er!
    lol, from Stockton to Bakersfield is just depressing city after depressing city

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast